It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I plan to buy more $GBTC on the next dip.

Sitting in positive territory as of this moment.

Of course that can always change.

Bought @ $10.80

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wish I had the clams for some defense stock. I bet that's all about to go gangbusters...Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, General Dynamics, etc. (Of course, most cost hundreds of bucks a share).

Actually found ONE defense "penny" stock that looks intriguing. ADAC at 3 cents a share. (machining company that makes small aircraft parts). I figure, if you can't get the big guys, go after where they get their parts! Oddly enough, the venture capital firm that owns this, is also getting into crypto in about 3 days for the ICO, with the CryX coin.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dupe post.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
In Ripple news (the coin that started this thread)...

www.cnbc.com...

Ripple, which owns about 60 billion of the 100 billion ripple, or XRP, tokens created, said Wednesday that it would invest $25 million into the fund, created by Blockchain Capital, a venture capital firm dedicated to blockchain tech.

Granted, I don't have too much Ripple above the reserve at this point (I sold most when it was at a buck fifty (now at about 50 cents, so I don't feel bad).

I have a crapload. But I see a consistent expansion and laser focus on product development for Ripple's payments platform. XRP is going to continue to gain in value in the future beyond what was seen in late 2017 and early 2018.

I fully expect VeChain to continue to gain ground as more and more logistics companies begin to adopt the system throughout the year.

ICX is also set for good gains. I expect TRX to do much better this year. They've really taken a beating, especially from their own community where price points seem to be the only thing that matters to them.

I tend to tell people not to get into crypto if you don't believe in what that asset class is trying to achieve; if the price is all that matters to you, be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster that might make you feel inclined to make bad decisions.

This market is sensitive, and I'm waiting for real investors to come back with serious money to an environment with less hype, fewer garbage coins, and less FOMO and FUD investors.

Edit:

Yes I did and am buying at these lows expecting serious highs as the USD starts to experience inflationary pressures due to rate increases at the FED.

BUY BITCOIN.
edit on 12 4 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yep, totally agree on VeChain, and likely time to up my ante in Ripple. EOS has been doing well, but I don't yet know too much on that one.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Banking heir and cryptocurrency bigwig Matthew Mellon has died, a representative for his family said in a statement.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
lookin for three waves down.....saw one there.....bitcoin

i do not trust the computing power of the big boys in government at all....no tellin what they could

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Finally heading way back up (from where it was). Finally in the green on some of these. (though still lost a bit from that first big plunge in Feb).

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I think I'm almost making money. I am just about back at my full investment amount, if not there already. It seems that shuffling a few coins here and there when prices went up and down might pay off..lol

I think the Cardano score at lower prices was definitely in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yeah, that helped me too (I also bought more BTC when it was more at the 6000 mark). I'm only about $24 shy of being at break even from when I started with it, so after such a crash, that isn't too bad. I still think there is a LOT of potential here, but that it's going to take longer to realize a good return.

Personally, I envision a world where these are pretty much going to be the only currencies, based on a BTC standard, and with much more stable values, but that may be decades.
edit on 20-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Looks like the cryptopocalypse is finally over at least for the short term.

My portfolios do better when I don't watch them.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's following the yearly trend so far.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: neo96

It's following the yearly trend so far.

Which is why I haven't freaked out over the losses this year.

It will find a new benchmark and next year will be the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wish I had made a bigger stake in $GBTC.

It's up $6 bucks from when I bought it.

May not sound like a lot, but it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You guys/gals ever pay attention to the yield curve (the 3-month/10-year T-bill variety)? Any belief in it's prognistication abilities??

Curious to hear y'all's thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: I've have long-believed that crypto is here to stay (it's in my post history sans this thread...), I sincerely lucked out. It happens. In my case, by complete accident (or whatever you wanna call 'early adopter' status predicated on...well, honestly, dumb luck

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Damn.

I should have taken profit yesterday.

$GBTC is dropping like a rock.

I'm forcing myself to play it long.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wish I had made a bigger stake in $GBTC.

It's up $6 bucks from when I bought it.

May not sound like a lot, but it is.

Yeah, but if you had 1000 shares, that'd be $6000 you'd be up. Takes money to make money.

It's why I dabble a little now with penny stocks. Say you get a 1000 shares for like $40. If it goes up to $1.40, you just made $1000. Of course, more likely you'll lose on them, so why I just dabble with it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I just found this prediction model.
moneyconvert.co...
provide information and prices for 2473 сryptocurrencies

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KarlSagasyan

Bad link

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
anyone willing to guess what the impact will be once more alts are being paired with fiat?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join