It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

There hasn't been anything but dips.

The whole market sentiment is in the dumpster..lol

I want to buy more but I feel if I hold out longer it will only continue down to buy cheaper. The recent trend seems to be that it drops a lot, recovers a little and then drops a lot more.

There isn't really any good news coming from anywhere saying that the outlook is good. All there seems to be is negative attention to bitcoin and crypto in general.

I'm gonna wait longer. Although XLM looks really good at .25 right now

EtA: If I miss out on this dip then oh well, I'll catch the next crash.
edit on 14-3-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ethereum broke through the $700 technical support without as much as a dead cat bounce.
I was looking for a nice double bottom and would have lost money there.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I warned folks not to make any moves for a while. I don't expect to see a return in this market until April.

Hold what you got and be patient.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I warned folks not to make any moves for a while. I don't expect to see a return in this market until April.

i admit, it is hard not to buy in at these prices though

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am done buying for the year.

What I have now is it.

Whatever happens,happens.

Hasn't slowed Nvdia down at all.

Current price $249.

Bitcoin is will fall further.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yep, almost already at my desired buy points from yesterday....

Coin Buy Point / Currently

BTC 8000 / 8203
ETH 600 / 604
XRP Current
BCH 900 / 923
LTC 100 / 162
ADA Current
NEO 70 / Already there, even lower, at 68
XLM Current
XMR 200 / 213
MIOTA 1 / 1.07
BNB Current

Just hard not to buy in at these price points. Even with it likely dipping more.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Stop acting as if you are a benevolent being out to save people. Your "warnings" were basic common sense and logic that most people adhere by, hold during the dips.

While you warned me, I day traded DGD daily for a significant profit to increase my btc/neo stack. I got that # down to a science, If I would have taken your advice I would have a lighter bag. Don't pretend to be captain save a crytpo bro. LOL. Your political leanings reflect your crypto habits. That is actually a compliment. You are a good natured person.

ElA, you should buy it. Just trying to help you all... Elastos.......

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Stop acting as if you are a benevolent being out to save people. Your "warnings" were basic common sense and logic that most people adhere by, hold during the dips.

Calm down there turbo.

While you warned me, I day traded DGD daily for a significant profit to increase my btc/neo stack. I got that # down to a science, If I would have taken your advice I would have a lighter bag.

Good. I'm glad your strategy worked. Mine is working for my holdings. I wish you continued good luck.

Don't pretend to be captain save a crytpo bro. LOL. Your political leanings reflect your crypto habits.

If you noticed, everyone else here is also discussing their strategies for buying, selling, and holding. I am participating. That's what discussion forums are for.

Your political leanings reflect your crypto habits.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what my political leanings are.

That is actually a compliment. You are a good natured person.

Thank you? Not sure how to even take that after you spent the majority of this post accusing me of assuming authority that I haven't.

ElA, you should buy it. Just trying to help you all... Elastos.......

I'll look into it.
edit on 15 3 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You are still stuck with a # bag of XRP so I get the last laugh, ada and xlm are jokes too, mr who likes to very selectively respond.

Viva la revolucion!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

EDIT POST TO ADD....mext....

you were polite, i was a douche,

I need bed time man, I respect you for hosting thist thread. I came at you incorrectly probably coin mob mentality lol. You take care man.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

you were polite, i was a douche,

I need bed time man, I respect you for hosting thist thread. I came at you incorrectly probably coin mob mentality lol. You take care man.

I will be back with more to add, but srsly, if you got money to waste check out that coin i was shilling

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
XRP, ADA, XLM, and even XRP, still have a lot of potential I think. Time will tell. If not, I'm not going to be out all that much. So what's the harm?

I just put a little into BTC, LTC, and ETH today...just as I had a little extra I didn't mind risking.

So, this should guarantee it all tanks tomorrow....LOL.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I picked up a small amount of litecoin at $156 and acquired a little more xlm.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'd like to get a little bit more in the alt coins, but Binance was being kind of a pain loading today (my work computer doesn't make it easy with all it's security measures), so I'll try again over the weekend. So, I just Coinbased it today.

We've been liquidating our closed tack shop inventory, and it's really brought in a good amount of extra cash, so I can take a little bit of that, and play around some. I can't wait to get rid of it all (the tack inventory), and start on our next venture with that shop space. (and not against the money coming in from liquidating all this stuff....) Most of the inventory, we inherited, vs. bought, so it's really pure profit for us.

We used to have a ranch hand friend living there who could man the shop, but she's since moved up north, and we work during the day, in the city, so can't really keep the shop going. Instead, we're going to have a weekend only business with the space (it's 800 square feet, and set up as a retail space). We're going to basically be doing scrapbooking crops (my wife's hobby) some weekend days, and others, we'll be doing those paint and sip classes, where the instructor (which will be me) shows all how to do the same painting (while folks bring in their own drinks, food, etc.) for a couple hours. Should be fun, and some good extra income.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You are still stuck with a # bag of XRP so I get the last laugh

This is very true.

But I intend on holding on to my XRP for a VERY long time.

I'm also holding a significant amount of VeChain.

I don't day trade and I find the exercise nearly impossible in an unregulated market where there aren't constants you can set as reference points. When I buy something I have to base that decision whether I believe in the technology behind it or not. Sometimes I get burned, like with MIOTA and XRP, but sometimes it pays off, like ICX, Neo, Qtum, VeChain, and others.

ada and xlm are jokes too, mr who likes to very selectively respond.

ADA is not something I would call a joke.

XLM, on the other hand, is a joke. It's XRP with a few changes here and there. There are still chunks of source code that refer to Ripple, and has not seen much support outside of ideologically locked circles and within various exchanges.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But I intend on holding on to my XRP for a VERY long time.

Pretty much the mantra I hear from everyone I know holding crypto right now.
The only thing I'm doing, is slightly increasing my holdings in some.

Other than that, I pretty much plan on holding on to it (forgetting about it really), with the hopes that at some point I'll hear about it spike in the news, and then sell out... (or hear that it all went bust).... whichever.

The first month, you get into it, and constantly check coinmarket, etc. then, you come to your senses, and just leave it be...

XLM, on the other hand, is a joke. It's XRP with a few changes here and there.

At least one thing is clear, all those internet crypto gurus can do, is guess, lol. (and guess wrong).

Yeah, I've only got less than like 100 XLM, so just sitting on it, not really looking to add to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

At least one thing is clear, all those internet crypto gurus can do, is guess, lol. (and guess wrong). 

After I picked up a few more earlier I reversed course and sold them. I am going to sit on my other xlm and watch the price go down..lol

I went ahead with a little more BNB.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Calm down there turbo.

If you had, any common sense, you would address me as SIR!

Good. I'm glad your strategy worked. Mine is working for my holdings. I wish you continued good luck.

TY same to you, I appreciate that, I hope we all grow together.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what my political leanings are.

I have been here for years but lost that account and made this one, forgot this pw, made a new account used that until it got banned. Then tracked down the sign up info for this one. I know you very well. I have known you since your pre-military days. Your leanings are very predictable and are a mirror image of your crypto habits according to what you have said in this thread at least.

Thank you? Not sure how to even take that after you spent the majority of this post accusing me of assuming authority that I haven't.

You're right, i am kind of a hypocrite, I say one thing then do another. I don't do it on purpose, I think I addressed it the other day. I like this thread and am glad you mad it and am sorry for crashing it like I have. I feel unwelcome but that is m own fault for how I have behaved.

I'll look into it.

What were your thoughts on the 33 million max supply and 6.5 million current supply? This coin's tech is very impressive, and its affiliations are just as good.

It has dropped a lot since my last post, as most coins have. Thankfully I entered in at about 45 and the most i paid was 50, many were happy to pay 90. I paid 175 for some of my NEO but don't regret it. I bought most of it for 105 and bought a bunch more at 80...but i filled up LARGE on ELA, it is a sure shot moon shot.

This bleeding sure sucks but since you are holding coins you have faith in it's no big deal, this is when your patience and faith in the tech pays off...it just takes time, the # coin purge is happening. XRP is not a # coin so you will leave with a profit, you already know this. Just know when to take that profit. I did at near all time high and I bought in at .25 c.

I see my apologies unstarred so therefore they are probably not well welcomed lol. No more stars for you! In addition to being a wreckless investor who drinks a lot, I worry about petty things such as stars, it is a sign of respect which you obviously have none for me, it's cool i deserve it.

Check out ELA though, at 40 bucks, i would even take that advice from McAffe himself!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would like to take a little nibble at these low prices to add to the ever dwindling stockpile, but I think I'm going to wait.

The crypto community gets quiet when the ship sinks..lol

Ethereum is absolutely collapsing in on itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So, this should guarantee it all tanks tomorrow....LOL.

I wasn't wrong...LOL

Like a rock....

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join