It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

At .04 it isn't a very big gamble for me.

At that price what the hell.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just got my first Neo distribution.

Ont.

Ontology.

medium.com...
edit on 1-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Probably want to double check to be sure your wallets will show it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

It did.

I saw it on my wallet.

Had to look it up.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, after Putin's little speech....there's another opportunity to make some money, but in the stock market.

Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, GenCorp Aerojet, Huntington Ingalls, and Lockheed Martin should all be seeing some REALLY nice contracts soon!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

They were discussing this in another thread.
Calvert Cliffs is not getting any younger Unit 1: 1975 Unit 2: 1977.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm glad I bought a little bit of BNB.

Got a free coin airdrop of BCPT. Not much but $3.00 of free coins. I'll take it.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Well, after Putin's little speech....there's another opportunity to make some money, but in the stock market.

Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, GenCorp Aerojet, Huntington Ingalls, and Lockheed Martin should all be seeing some REALLY nice contracts soon!

You should always hold defense industry stocks and other legit financial instruments like different defense/arms ETFs.

There will always be demand for weapons because human beings are animals.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Speaking of which, have you looked at Triggers?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm truly not interested in smart-gun technology right now. It has potential, and I believe blockchain would make the software side more secure, but the current state of firearms technology is stagnant and the supporting electronics are too sensitive for practical applications.

I'm not saying these problems can't be worked out, but I'm not sure a blockchain solution is an actual answer in this case. Projectile weaponry has remained relatively unchanged for over a century now. Projectile and propellant technologies, target tracking, and other factors are JUST NOW being worked on.

I don't want firearms to be firearms anymore. I'm ready for the next step in projectile weaponry. Charged projectiles propelled by high-pressure gas release OR magnetic field acceleration using ferrous metal projectiles. I want to see smart projectiles that can correct in flight, far more robust electronics, and other innovations. Right now they are doing this for the military, but the civilian population has seen some pretty cool plastic rail accessories........

That's not very impressive, is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Big money is being spend on both sides of our current firearm market. If you were to compare it with say automobiles, by the same token (pun) we should be into our hover smart vehicles on roads that charge the cells. However, no, were still on internal combustion.

Back on the topic though, for LEO and government issue use, it could be a very viable tech while we have the current firearm tech.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But it really does need to mature. The robust systems required for the housing and protection of sensitive electronic components within a conventional firearm make the gun inadequate for use in self-defense scenarios.

We even see the level of damage done to LED-based sighting systems on pistols. The Trijicon RMR LED version tends to break due to repeated recoil cycles. While they are very robust, they still fail before their intended lifecycle while being used on pistol slides. Their fiberoptic/tritium sights don't have any electronics so they last a lot longer.

Even their latest version doesn't really stand up to repeated recoil cycles for the entirety of the expected lifecycle.

This is something that really needs to be addressed with more modern materials, like non-Newtonian fluids, and synthetic-corundum/polymer composite lenses in the case of optics.

A non-Newtonian, silicon-based material would be ideal for seating small, sensitive electronic components, and make it so that far higher forces can be applied without fear of failure.

None of it is sci-fi either. We have this stuff now, I just think we need to see more application.
edit on 2 3 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Got a free coin airdrop of BCPT. Not much but $3.00 of free coins. I'll take it.

What the hell?

I'm holding BNB didn't get it.

I have gotten ONT and Gas from Neo though.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Lockheed Martin.

Highest dividend paying defense stock.

$8.00/ share.

Expensive to own.

You want to own some sin stocks/etf's too.

Beer,alcohol,tobacco,weed.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: liejunkie01

What the hell?

I'm holding BNB didn't get it.

I have gotten ONT and Gas from Neo though.

It said the top 500,000 holders and I only had about one BNB at the time.

I don't know.

I think I need some crypto counseling..lol. l. It's hard to talk the wife into investing more when the portfolio looks like a sinking ship.

Cardano is absolutely tanking.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It was a bad day across the board.

What i am have I am holding.

Giving it another month or two, and take it from there.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It was a bad day across the board.

What i am have I am holding.

Giving it another month or two, and take it from there.

I did pick up some more Stellar and two more Ven today.

I won't sell at a loss.

I'm going down with the ship..lol

I guess the news with Binance either getting hacked or having glitches with sone accounts today really hurt the Binance markets along with the downturn of the major crypto.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The following link takes you to SEC.gov:

Statement on Potentially Unlawful Online Platforms for Trading Digital Assets

Online trading platforms have become a popular way investors can buy and sell digital assets, including coins and tokens offered and sold in so-called Initial Coin Offerings ("ICOs"). The platforms often claim to give investors the ability to quickly buy and sell digital assets. Many of these platforms bring buyers and sellers together in one place and offer investors access to automated systems that display priced orders, execute trades, and provide transaction data.

A number of these platforms provide a mechanism for trading assets that meet the definition of a "security" under the federal securities laws. If a platform offers trading of digital assets that are securities and operates as an "exchange," as defined by the federal securities laws, then the platform must register with the SEC as a national securities exchange or be exempt from registration. The federal regulatory framework governing registered national securities exchanges and exempt markets is designed to protect investors and prevent against fraudulent and manipulative trading practices.

This is why cryptos got hammered today. The free-for-all in cryptos is over. Which is a good thing though. Now cryptos will be a viable financial product when it comes to trading. Might even pave the way to where cryptos can be a viable way to buy products online.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Might as well forget about $20 or $50,000 bitcoin.

It's over.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Grayscale Investments, the firm that runs the popular Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC), has announced it's launching four new funds focused on other popular cryptocurrencies.

finance.yahoo.com...

Grayscale said it's launching a Bitcoin Cash Investment Trust, an Ethereum Investment Trust, a Litecoin Investment Trust and an XRP Investment Trust, presumably all structured in a similar way as the Bitcoin Investment Trust.

BUT, and it's a big one.

Unfortunately for retail investors, only qualified investors can participate in the new funds’ private placements, and all of the private placement shares are subject to a one-year holding period. In other words,it may be a year before shares of the new funds begin trading on the OTC market along with shares of the Bitcoin Investment Trust.

Can't be all doom and gloom right?

Sell off today is just an over reaction to the sec announcement?

I'd jump on Ethereum and Ripple on OTC in a heartbeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join