It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Might be a good one to look into. Considering they are going after Ethereum.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Cardano is a for real tech giant waiting to (and is) really gaining value. I look forward to watching this one jump and move the market. They are creeping up the ladder (#5) in the crypto world.In fact they are at a record price today.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: projectvxn

If anyone knows a secure legit process, I could help acquire some crypto for folks.

changelly.com...

www.exodus.io...

Exodus is a desktop wallet that can exchange between crytpos, and can serve as a go between exchange and hardware wallets.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can't wait till these utilities start supporting XRP.

Either way, I really like that wallet. Built-in Shapeshift is nice.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Now that Ripples in up at the top they are suppose to.

We will see though.

I'd hate to lose another 20-50 just to have a place to park it.

ETA:

It has a backup feature. Like a hardware wallet.
edit on 31-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm confident they will. Coinbase would miss out on a lot of money by not listing it, and it may be that people will migrate to other exchanges in order to buy the coins they want.

Right now people are using Coinbase/GDax to send BTC to other exchanges just so they can buy other coins. They are doing this en masse with XRP, and that correlation is shown in running charts. But that BTC is also going to other cryptocoins in large amounts and it's pumping the entire market.

It's the easiest investment for people to get into right now even with the admin headaches of joining exchanges.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thats what I do.

Except it's coinbase and poloniex.

Currently holding 7 cryptos.

Saw what ripple was doing thursday and transferred some bitcoin over to P.

edit on 31-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You're a bit late to the party bro but thanks for bringing some ripples.

I got in at around a penny.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: toysforadults

Some folks do love them banks /shrug

Correct me if I'm wrong, banks were just betting on bitcoin futures until the sec stopped it.

Btc fanboys never like admitting that.

And you're opinions about RIPPLE and xrp are severely misinformed. I think I saw you posting in the bitcoin sub reddit echoing the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

The party is just starting.

Especially when it comes to a currency that is backed by useful technologies doing useful things.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Been holding ripple a long time now. Let just says it's a happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't hold much faith in any crypto currencies.
I really think they are being created to help soften the blow of currency devaluation, in fact absorbing much of the shock.
It's just another kick the can down the road idea with no intrinsic value.
When markets realize that it too will crash like our fiat paper.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

And you're opinions about RIPPLE and xrp are severely misinformed. I think I saw you posting in the bitcoin sub reddit echoing the same.

Wrong on two counts, sorry friend. I'm fairly informed on Ripple as I used to hold it until I researched it. Also, I don't post in the BTC reddit.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
no, no....get just a little of ripp,
and a little of these except veritaseum needs a triple allocation

veritaseum
etherium
salt
litecoin

editt; the reasoning on cryptos.....nothing really stops them from doing splits or add ons...ya can't really write your phone number on them....so just a tiny bit of the account on cryptos.....Silver and farm land is top of the list....if you want action catch crude oil and natural gas at the London open.....they shoot the price back and forth like a ping pong ball 25 cents at first....then every 14 minutes for 3 hours.....back and forth

edit on 1-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I got some Ripple about a month ago, not much, but it doubled in price I think since then.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When they say a currency is "regulated" what they mean is major banks have control so they can inflate the money supply, lowering the value and increasing debt.

In the end , win win for them.

Thats what any currency is designed to do, gather all capital to the richest few. We see that today. Digital bits are a flash in the pan redoubt for now, enjoy it while it lasts.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Bingo, the banks require hard assets as collateral for the fiat currency that was made up in the first place. So either you pay back the loan + interest with the fiat that you put real labor hours to earn or you fork over the collateral.

Banks do not loose. And what happens when everyone flips them the bird? President Bush and Co write big fat taxpayer checks to bail'em out. Oh then the very next year it is all at record profits again and bonuses all around...Except the tax payer.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bitcoins been projected to bottom out at $5000 but they also say it could hit $60,000.

At any rate it's ALWAYS a good idea to hedge your bets.

Ripple is just as good as any.

www.cnbc.com...

Whether you love or hate bitcoin.

As with any investment vehicle.

Timing is everything.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What's the word on weed coins ?

Like Potcoin etc ?

Anyone have a take on them?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

Bingo, the banks require hard assets as collateral for the fiat currency that was made up in the first place. So either you pay back the loan + interest with the fiat that you put real labor hours to earn or you fork over the collateral.

Banks do not loose. And what happens when everyone flips them the bird? President Bush and Co write big fat taxpayer checks to bail'em out. Oh then the very next year it is all at record profits again and bonuses all around...Except the tax payer.

Very well said, better than I could.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join