It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
At the current XRP price.

55.50 is worth what in US dollars?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

$173 bucks

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's what I got.

That's what Personal Capital Got.

That's what Polo Got.

NOT what Gatehub gets. $119.99

Big mistake creating an account with them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Coinmarketcap.com

Coinbase is usually 2-300 bucks lower on their exchange for BTC. You can buy it cheaper there since their system doesn't really seem to keep up with the overall value that well. Despite this GDax has real-time accurate listings for BTC...

Buying in a cheaper exchange and transferring to sell for a higher priced exchange is not unheard of. But you have to move enough to be able to eat exchange fees on top of crypto fees.

I honestly just hope the exchanges get on the same page soon. I've seen overseas listings for XRP already over 4 bucks 8 hours ago. That is the exchange ripping people off.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Buying in a cheaper exchange and transferring to sell for a higher priced exchange is not unheard of

Been thinking of doing that.

Binance it's 14802 for BTC over 15000 on coinbase and poloniex.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You might eat a lot of exchange fees though. Your gains would be negligible especially when the market catches up on a particular exchange.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You might eat a lot of exchange fees though. Your gains would be negligible especially when the market catches up on a particular exchange.

Yeah.

That Exodus Wallet is atrocious with fees.

At least when it comes to bitcoin.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

IOTA, ADA, and a few others need to start coming up with usable wallets. This whole you need a tech degree to get them to work thing is bull#.

XRP’s best wallet is the Ledger Nano. It’s all supported through google chrome.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The Daedalus wallet has worked great for me, what probs are you and Neo running into? Also, ledger support for Ada is incoming.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

XRP’s best wallet is the Ledger Nano. It’s all supported through google chrome.

I've been looking at the nano for months.

BUT it's like this.

Buy an have nothing to put on it or keep buying until I am ready to put some on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really doesn't do anything other than say synching blocks or what the hell ever.

I let it go for an hour and still stuck.

Running Win 7 on a Q9550 quad.

Which is what I think my prob is.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

daedaluswallet.io...

Have you tried the stuff here under the "I am stuck at the loading screen" section?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I tried that.

Wouldn't delete.

So I just uninstalled it.

And now it won't install.

I'm done with it.

Too much aggravation.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good news though.

Binance finally got around to authenticating me.

I like their app.

And Cardano @ $1.31 +57.16 % according to Blockfolio.

Also has XRP @ $2.98

The XRP Ledger has a mechanism to adjust the reserve requirements for long-term changes in the value of XRP. Any changes have to be approved by the consensus process. See Fee Voting for more information.

I HOPE they adjust it.

ripple.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The Daedalus wallet has worked great for me, what probs are you and Neo running into? Also, ledger support for Ada is incoming.

Daedalus has connection problems.

I'll wait for ledger support so I don't have to deal with bloated wallet software.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TheGOAT

They can just flood the market with them.

You have a serious lack of understanding how Ripple has structured XRP.

It is a liquidity driver trying to compete with Swift for market share. Something no one has done in 40 years.

You need a lot of coin, you need a method to control inflation(which xrp has) and you need a supply with tightly controlled disbursement.

They are trying to become a global reserve crypto currency for global banking.

Work on your math and data analysis then come back and comment.

I don't think you understand what I am trying to say here. I'll repeat myself:

XRP has Billions of coins, most not in circulation (shady), and they make them themselves. XRP has 100B in market cap, XRP is sitting at $2.46 cents. Where do you think this moon shot you're expecting is coming from? Thin air? You need market cap, and a ton of it to even hit $10. I'm talking like 100's of billions more.

To buy XRP right now is a waste of money. There are better coins that will give you higher returns. You like XRP, I get it, but shilling it this late in the game, nope. XRP has been around roughly 3 years now. THAT WAS THE TIME TO BUY, a year ago, not now as it's finally hitting it's usage stage.

If people want to make serious money, buy a coin that has promise and isn't released into testing or useage stage and catch the moon when it is. XRP is also on every single exchange and still sitting at 2.46. THat's another thing most don't look at. The exchanges it's on. Sorry XRP is MAXED TO THE MAX. The boat has sailed.

Ripple XRP is up 35% today

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ripple is @ $3.47 and along with cardona had a great day....and they both are still in gains.
edit on 3-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yeah but current price has no support.

Gonna be a sell off soon followed by a consolidation.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Agree

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm seeing XRP currently at $2.97 on my exchange. Iconomi is currently at $3.35. I think both are strong buy/hold at this time. When XRP goes live on coinbase the price will jump when all the investors who waited instead of seeking out another exchange finally get to buy in. That will trigger a small sell off as some people try to cash out the profits but I expect it to hold more than half the short term gains. Most people are (correctly) looking at XRP as a long term investment.

I would also consider looking at some fractional cent coins while they are still fractional. I like Dogecoin XDG and Experience Points XP. Doge is making slow but steady progress and is currently at .0092 and XP is .0024. XP is up 66% in the last 24 hours which is huge but means nothing in regards to the next 24 hours. At that price, if its available to you, it might be worth a glance or two. Doge is a personal favorite and my gut says it will move well when it gets going. Only time will tell.

My current portfolio is BTC LTC XRP XDG ICN. I had to postpone a buy of XLM but that order will be placed by the end of the week.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join