It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran's brutallity opens path for Trump to flex on Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I didnt take you for a head in the sand coward.

We've been partnered with Al Qaeda in the destruction of multiple nations (Yugoslavia, Syria), partnered with them in their international narcoterrorism heroin racket. We've been slaughtering at least a MILLION people per decade in wars of aggression. We've overthrown dozens upon dozens of democratically elected nations over the past 70 years, and at every turn the drug cartel operations of the CIA was at the heart of it all. All while they were shipping the drugs here, devastating our own people with them, and the system locking people up by the millions for it.

If we cant criticize the wrong doings of the evil that infects our people then we dont deserve to call ourselves a civilization, and have no right to criticize anyone else on that count alone.

THE CIA ISNT US.

THE DOD ISNT US.

THE US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISNT US.

THE DNC ISNT US.

THE RNC ISNT US.

THE FBI ISNT US.

THE MSM ISNT US.

THE BANKS ARENT US.

We are US. The conservatives, the liberals, the libertarians, the apathetic, the gamers, the hard workers, the lazy, the sports fans, the rockers, the rappers, the rednecks. And they all of those institutions above as ONE have had US all divided and distracted and hoodwinked and self-deluded while plundering US and it must change.

But you know what, what they do is in our name. And I wont own it. If you want to own it, read my report before you do, or else.... I just wont even say it I'm really not trying to be rude. My war isn't with you.
edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then why arent we attacking Saudi Arabia?

Why arent we attacking ourselves?
I put my self in the shoes of the regime..economic takeover by forces beyond your control.
No more financial independence, I Deal with the certainty of today, such as it is.
tomorrow if we have a economical collapse I would have a choice go along with the elite/government program.
or keep accumulating whatever I can in order to preserve my own survival.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I didnt take you for a head in the sand coward.

We've been partnered with Al Qaeda in the destruction of multiple nations (Yugoslavia, Syria), partnered with them in their international narcoterrorism heroin racket. We've been slaughtering at least a MILLION people per decade in wars of aggression. We've overthrown dozens upon dozens of democratically elected nations over the past 70 years, and at every turn the drug cartel operations of the CIA was at the heart of it all. All while they were shipping the drugs here, devastating our own people with them, and the system locking people up by the millions for it.

If we cant criticize the wrong doings of the evil that infects our people then we dont deserve to call ourselves a civilization, and have no right to criticize anyone else on that count alone.

THE CIA ISNT US.

THE DOD ISNT US.

THE US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISNT US.

THE DNC ISNT US.

THE RNC ISNT US.

THE FBI ISNT US.

THE MSM ISNT US.

THE BANKS ARENT US.

We are US. The conservatives, the liberals, the libertarians, the apathetic, the gamers, the hard workers, the lazy, the sports fans, the rockers, the rappers, the rednecks. And they all of those institutions above as ONE have had US all divided and distracted and hoodwinked and self-deluded while plundering US and it must change.

But you know what, what they do is in our name. And I wont own it. If you want to own it, read my report before you do, or else.... I just wont even say it I'm really not trying to be rude. My war isn't with you.

The world's a nasty place. For most of them seventy years there was this little thing called a Cold War going on. You appear to be a left over from the enemy side. 5th columnists are easy to spot, they instinctually jump right in and start listing off how bad the US is no matter what the subject is. N Korea, Iran, immigration, you name it, the same old anti-US rhetoric gets spewed forth with zero subtlety.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dude did you somehow miss, or completely forget the media campaign I self-started around here last year to stop Hillary / help Trump?? Dual series, countless pieces, everything but films. And you're going to talk to me like I'm some neomarxist chump for daring to call out the evils of the system that tried to stop Trump????

Why do you think the CIA for the first time in history came out against an election? Why do you think the entire RNC+MSM+DNC went bare knuckle in those attempts?

I guess you missed it, but I laid it out in my counter-MSM series that I spent months on (16 pieces total to buildup to the finalie): It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

My thesis to the establishment anti-Trump question was all about the war crimes angle of Obama CIA etc partnering with Al Qaeda in Syria, which if people actually pulled their heads out of the way the MSM has been framing the entire issue this decade we're talking traitors on top of the war criminal dynamics. Firing sqauds on live TV in a sane world. OF COURSE they, McCain the RNC ringleader, would come after him like that.

But the part I missed in that presentation, and my very recent piece specific to this talking point which you responded to that one I think, is the drugs racket angle.

My thread on the front page right now fills that gap.

It more than doubles the ramifications of my assertion that the CIA etc were / are trying to save their own asses from prison / execution. And guess what I skewer Obama all to thell in that piece, you should love it.

In the comments I bring up how Trump fro the frst time in POTUS history last month began blowing up Al Qaeda's drug labs in Afghanistan. How come the cheerleaders havent already done that in the site? I had to go digging for that,for the report. Its in there. No one across 70+ years was spared of their BS in the report, but Trump actually came out alright in the end besides my view on his domestic posture on the WOD, but int'l, he's the first one to actually work at it in a way that might actually count, especially if he's really cleaning up the CIA internally. Which you should be proud of, and be championing. But it just doesnt seem to be happening, at least not around here. Instead its who gives a snip about what NK who Iran. Totally irrelevant none of that is even our business unless we're barbaric hypocrites.

America First, right?

We cant afford new warss

Period.

Unless you're in the 1% whom are the ones that are actually insisting we can:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Dude did you somehow miss, or completely forget the media campaign I self-started around here last year to stop Hillary / help Trump?? Dual series, countless pieces, everything but films. And you're going to talk to me like I'm some neomarxist chump for daring to call out the evils of the system that tried to stop Trump????

Why do you think the CIA for the first time in history came out against an election? Why do you think the entire RNC+MSM+DNC went bare knuckle in those attempts?

I guess you missed it, but I laid it out in my counter-MSM series that I spent months on (16 pieces total to buildup to the finalie): It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

My thesis to the establishment anti-Trump question was all about the war crimes angle of Obama CIA etc partnering with Al Qaeda in Syria, which if people actually pulled their heads out of the way the MSM has been framing the entire issue this decade we're talking traitors on top of the war criminal dynamics. Firing sqauds on live TV in a sane world. OF COURSE they, McCain the RNC ringleader, would come after him like that.

But the part I missed in that presentation, and my very recent piece specific to this talking point which you responded to that one I think, is the drugs racket angle.

My thread on the front page right now fills that gap.

It more than doubles the ramifications of my assertion that the CIA etc were / are trying to save their own asses from prison / execution. And guess what I skewer Obama all to thell in that piece, you should love it.

In the comments I bring up how Trump fro the frst time in POTUS history last month began blowing up Al Qaeda's drug labs in Afghanistan. How come the cheerleaders havent already done that in the site? I had to go digging for that,for the report. Its in there. No one across 70+ years was spared of their BS in the report, but Trump actually came out alright in the end besides my view on his domestic posture on the WOD, but int'l, he's the first one to actually work at it in a way that might actually count, especially if he's really cleaning up the CIA internally. Which you should be proud of, and be championing. But it just doesnt seem to be happening, at least not around here. Instead its who gives a snip about what NK who Iran. Totally irrelevant none of that is even our business unless we're barbaric hypocrites.

America First, right?

We cant afford new warss

Period.

Unless you're in the 1% whom are the ones that are actually insisting we can:

It's a thread about the brutality the Iran regime is committing, even as this thread progresses, on their people in the streets.
Trump has tweeted he is watching.
This means there could be US response which would be strategic
Your only contribution is how bad the US is.
Your response sticks out like a fly on Hillary's face during a presidential debate.
edit on 31-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

If you'd read the report....

The world wouldnt be half the nasty place it is if it werent for the CIA.

Every war since WW2, even during it, had them partnered with the mafia of old / cartels of new in the heroin and then coc aine trade. At the source, in the main corridors, running the dope even a lot of it, all the way to the US.

And its like I always new a bunch of the pieces of the chronology, but I just didnt even know anything until just this week as I wrapped up this v2.0 of the thing (v1.0 was part of my slaying of the Clinton's campaign) how its not even possible to put history into perspective without the full pattern the new report exposes.

Its not even possible.

Pay close attention to the transition from the fall of the USSR and the War On Terror. Look at the drug games involved bin the hot spots before and after. It becomes clear that behind the scenes, the push to have the Cold War, and the War on Terror, aside from raw imperialism alone (who cant see that part), the CIA behind it all their game was infiltrating the world with their drug network operations. Vietnam wouldnt have even happened, for example. Bosnia wouldnt have even happened. So many of the overthrows, most of them, wouldnt have even happened. So many cases when there "was communism" why we did it, there wasnt, but there were drugs. The few cases that did become communism, its because of how we did them for drugs it left them little other choice.

But go ahead, flight, ignore the history the Deep State doesnt want you to know. But dont act all intellectual about international militarism history etc if you're not even willing to take a look. I'd prefer to not have to think of you like that, while I cant fathom why anyone would FIGHT to aovoid such juicy materials... Other than the war topics, I most enjoy your work around here.

edit on 1-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Its an oppressive regime, just like half our allies.

So what?

There'd only be about half a page of comments worthy here unless we're going to put that into perspective.

What do you think would happen if they uprose in Saudi Arabia at any given point the past 40 years?

Well guess what, they never did because we've been there protecting them from it while not instigated their people towards it.

Cmon man. The SJW's and their back slapping virtue signalling threads are bad enough, but this, if we're just supposed to talk about the contents of the OP alone, virtue signalling for war is just low. Now if we might actually have a real discussion about whats going on there and how that reflects on us, our history... you're against that???

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Your only contribution is how bad the US is.

The CIA / MSM arent "the USA". Their our domestic enemies (just like Trump tweeted and you probably flagged the thread like I did).

The war with Iran they started in 1953 that their war, not ours.

Its no different in 1953 than it is in 2018.

So quit acting like I'm 'America Hating'. There are aplenty out there that use history for such ends, and to them I'm The Devil even more than I could be to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Funny how every time a foreign country has or, is claimed, to have some internal turmoil, which is yet to confirmed as fact and is within the scale claimed, suddenly its an excuse/reason for the US govt to start meddling in that countries internal affairs.

With such self serving claim as this, its amazing how some in the US are still not yet wise enough, experienced enough, inadequately read, ignorant of but seemingly, gullible enough to believe the US govt has the right to invade the country, throw the local govt out, install their own stooge to run the place and sell every asset worth having in the country, to US corporations for peanuts.

Such people must have come down in the last shower to be this far out of touch with how the US govt behaves these situations ??

I cant believe this.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think that Iran's problem is they want to control their country,not the UN,and with their past experiances,who would blame them,they want their own nucleur power,every country should have one,if all country's were equal be less chances of war

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: gortex

As leverage for that idiotic deal.

Which is more idiotic , working out a deal that would see inspections of Iranian nuclear sites and bring the country in from the cold or scrapping the deal and putting them back on the enemies list so Iran are more likely to seek the safety that having nuclear weapons would bring ?

The deal was only idiotic if you don't understand the reasoning behind it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Leading the ATS anti Iran propaganda department today?

No, the bloody images of beaten women in the streets by the regime is doing that all by itself. There will be consequences, you don't appear to like what they point to.

Oh I get what its pointing to. Delegitimizing the gubment of Iran is necessary so the US can levy justify more sanctions , so the economy can tank more so people there will protest more so the gubment will have to crackdown and create more human rights violations so you can wave the 'regime change' banner from your pulpit. You don't fool me, seen it a hundred times before.

Where are you sitting right now?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Do you really think that war is the solution? How about the US just mind it's own business for once in this 21st Century?

How did that mindset work at Munich?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We're the Evil Empire now, get it???

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There are 61 terrorist organisations the US lists, only four of them have ever claimed to of gotten money from Iran.Virtually all the rest are funded by the US ally Saudi Arabia whom with US arms intel and advisors are currently committing genocide in Yemen yet Trump describes Iran as the worlds most evil sponsor of terrorism.Wake up Americans your President is just another zionist/neocon puppet and he is full of crap and when he opens his mouth and speaks crap thats what it is crap not 4 dimensional chess.
edit on 1-1-2018 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You have sources for that?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Huffington Post 3/16/2017 the story is called 'The real largest state sponsor of terrorism

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

When people ignore the brutality of a regime and make excuses for its existence, even as people are being brutally put down in the streets, they are the ones supporting human rights violations.

Then why aren't we invading Burma? Saudi Arabia? China? Thailand? Honduras? Venezuela? The Philippines?

You cannot justify war based upon how a regime treats it's citizens. If that's the case, then the US should have been invaded years ago.
edit on 1-1-2018 by kelbtalfenek because: quotes

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
You cannot justify war based upon how a regime treats it's citizens. If that's the case, then the US should have been invaded years ago.

Don't tell the UN / ICC that. Those schmucks developed the theory of "universal jurisdiction" when it comes to a government killing its citizens. If the offending government is notified and told what they cant do and what they must change they have a year to fix it. After that time, if nothing occurs, then the ICC takes jurisdiction and legal action on its own.

Personally I support military intervention when only humanitarian issues are present (like Sudan).

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The UN is already checking out the USA. source

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join