It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran's brutallity opens path for Trump to flex on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Bombing a sovereign nation? Yeah, that's an act of war.

Lol, go to war. Drop some bombs, destroy the regimes toys and let them cry war who cares.

My bad. "Spanking the bad kids" like a world Daddy. Acceptable. Got it.

Like Iraq.

That went well.

With the proper targeting and a population uprising, there would be no regime left to have a war with anyone.

Yes, everything would be roses and sunshine and a terror group wouldn't even imagine capitalizing on the power vacuum created by waging war and overthrowing the government.

That always works for our best interests. /sacr

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisssthe country will be invaded and have a Central Bank established with force all under the name of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well you had to know one of these deluded leftists would try to link their anti-Trump temper tantrums to this:

Try to read without vomiting

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

There you go, another proof of perfidy

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"Our" system is brutally oppressive at home ala War on Drugs and abroad ala the CIA's Wars of Drugs, and does warrant such reaction to, but not blaming that and just acting like one POTUS warrants it because you dont like him is absolute insanity and diverts everyone from the Big Picture. This SJW anti-Trump anti-everyone-not-SJW agenda has them literally doing the bidding of whom they call "the Patriarchy" (TPTB / NWO / pick your term) like no other social force before them.
edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Trump is pursuing what any sane minded military strategist would be horrified over. Such a strategy lost Germany the war, along with old Napoleon….Its called a two front war.

America versus China and N-Korea in the Far East, and the US versus Russia, Iran and Syria in the ME.

A world wide disaster waiting to happen

Now we know why the aliens are comming

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Do you really think that war is the solution? How about the US just mind it's own business for once in this 21st Century?

War? Who said anything about War?

Trump obliterating nuclear research facilities from the face of the earth, nothing Iran could do about it. They can cry war all they want but all they can do is slaughter their own people. Are they going to withdraw all of their forces from Syria to wage a war against what force?

You call it "obliterating nuclear research facilities" but it's really an act of war. As far as slaughtering the commonweal, perhaps we can look at ourselves...I daresay we have; the most prisoners, most violence and the largest military in the world. The US is certainly capable of looking out for itself... there is no need to "obliterate" anything at this time. War mongering is the territory of neocons like Billary.

There are other ways of accomplishing peace, war is not the most direct route.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s right let America butcher Iranians as they butchered 1 million Iraqis

Yeha that one was debunked and you still bring it up all the time. the Poll was flawed and even padded th enumbers.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: madenusa

There you go, another proof of perfidy

www.theeventchronicle.com...#

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There is no risk of Iran nuking anyone or shelling a modern city of millions like in S Korea at this point in time.

Well there's Israel and Iran has rocket technology and might already possess nuclear warheads. According to some intelligence sources they already bought warheads from Kim. And there's Russia once again.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

True. But the fact that they poll parrot the deep states bull sh__

They didn’t question Iraq,

Syria, Libya and guess who were all behind these sinister deals

THE DEEP STATE

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Medias propaganda machine is Make the public clamor for a change for the better, but it never gets better.....

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Those trying to justify invasion and war because of human rights violations are either idiots or warmongers.

Idiots because attacking and destabilizing a country never improved living conditions and usually cause multiple times the deaths than any other way.

Warmongers because let's face it, they don't give a ship about the people over there being hurt. They are actually looking for an excuse to kill and maim more people.

When people start talking about cleaning up the continent of Africa and its human rights violations is when I know they honestly care about the subject instead of using it as an excuse for other agendas.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Those trying to justify invasion and war because of human rights violations are either idiots or warmongers.

Idiots because attacking and destabilizing a country never improved living conditions and usually cause multiple times the deaths than any other way.

Warmongers because let's face it, they don't give a ship about the people over there being hurt. They are actually looking for an excuse to kill and maim more people.

When people start talking about cleaning up the continent of Africa and its human rights violations is when I know they honestly care about the subject instead of using it as an excuse for other agendas.

When people ignore the brutality of a regime and make excuses for its existence, even as people are being brutally put down in the streets, they are the ones supporting human rights violations.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Then why arent we attacking Saudi Arabia?

Why arent we attacking ourselves?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then why arent we attacking Saudi Arabia?

Why arent we attacking ourselves?

Because Lefty retards crying and wailing in the streets of Californistan is not the same as Iranian women throwing off their burkas and joining others crying "death to Khomeini" in Iran, which is an automatic death sentence in Iran.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Get off the framing of the MSM of the world, come see my work, and you tell me we're not the most oppressive force on planet earth.

darkestpatterns.com...

YOU CANT.

That intel report though, you wont be able to put it down once you start. But do you have the cajones? I think you do.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Get off the framing of the MSM of the world, come see my work, and you tell me we're not the most oppressive force on planet earth.

darkestpatterns.com...

YOU CANT.

That intel report though, you wont be able to put it down once you start. But do you have the cajones? I think you do.

The Trump hating Fake News that is the MSM spews is just as America hating as your rhetoric, what makes you think yours comes off any differently?
edit on 31-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Dude I've slayed the MSM by time spent on them as much as any one ever ever has. Check my sig if you've forgotten. I've literally dedicated years of my life to it, at enormous personal sacrifice.

And my latest report there, its but a continuation of that work.

All this NK / IRAN ZOMG IT GODZILLA BS that's their game. The Deep States game. My report there, thats HISTORY, thats what they you're supposed enemies dont want you to know. All this strife with the "enemies" the MSM points US at is all bullocks crafted by the CIA in order to justify their own existence, so that they can perpetrate everything my report is about.

They havent let you see this, but I know you're better than that.

So cmon man up bro, and correct me where I'm wrong. The report is off site but the thread for it is just a few days back on my thread count.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Dude I've slayed the MSM by time spent on them as much as any one ever ever has. Check my sig if you've forgotten. I've literally dedicated years of my life to it, at enormous personal sacrifice.

And my latest report there, its but a continuation of that work.

All this NK / IRAN ZOMG IT GODZILLA BS that's their game. The Deep States game. My report there, thats HISTORY, thats what they you're supposed enemies dont want you to know. All this strife with the "enemies" the MSM points US at is all bullocks crafted by the CIA in order to justify their own existence, so that they can perpetrate everything my report is about.

They havent let you see this, but I know you're better than that.

So cmon man up bro, and correct me where I'm wrong. The report is off site but the thread for it is just a few days back on my thread count.

You are in this thread condemning the US just like any other 5th columnist, I don't even need to leave this thread to see what you are about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join