It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiffany and Ivanka Trump Mocked for Bikini-Clad 'Merry Christmas' Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh, I don't know - when one sees women as beautiful as Ivanka and Tiffany, it makes one think there must be a God. What better time than Christmas to celebrate his creation?

I celebrated to them a couple times already.

Merry Christmas.

edit on 31/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Unless I'm not seeing the entire video (my ISP is as slow as molasses in January this morning!), I don't see anything in poor taste as far as the attire pool side. I mean, that IS what one wears at the pool, generally. The blowing kisses was cute. The pink dress is 'meh' but, she pulls it off due to her stunning figure and good looks, IMO.
With all of that said, I would like to see them use their celebrity toward important issues of the day and perhaps in the future t hey will. I don't think we can expect most young celebrities of today act any different than the ones of my day. There are just more platforms and slightly more liberal views on what is acceptable and not.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The "you're all a bunch of sexist mysogynist meanies" killjoy crew should be here any second now.
edit on 31-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
With all of that said, I would like to see them use their celebrity toward important issues of the day...

I agree. And with the 'day' actually being New Years Eve I want to get drunk with them and party.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Just like Melania, both the Trump daughters are beautiful - this pisses off leftist females and males who are jealous of their looks, wealth and popularity and because they are associated with Donald Trump, they get extra special condemnation.

The same freaks who are belittling the Trump daughters will undoubtedly be the same retards that are now focusing in on Sarah Sanders looks and stuff.

Butthurt jealous left leaning females are the mockers, they're pathetic and shallow - just go to twitter, go to the tweet Tiffany made, grab popcorn and read the comments section...........

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
haters gonna hate
. if they were unattractive, dumpy liberal chics the social media hive would be singing thier praises for the courage it takes to share thier bodies wit the world. females are jealous creatures.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
These leftist make me want to puke daily! When Obamas daughter was twerking and smoking "herbs" on video at a trash concert, I tried to keep my mouth shut. Malia Obama (?) is a kid living under a microscope, but the attacks came anyway and the left rightfully screamed foul.
NOW, these beautiful girls wish a merry Christmas looking amazing in bikinis and the double standard of the left is rolled right on out. What was that high/low slogan again?
If they were 250lb women, the left would be stumbling all over their self perceived pedestal of righteousness defending them to the death of how beautiful they are. But nope! White Republicans who take care of their bodies must be handled with extreme prejudice and body shaming for looking good.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just shows money can’t buy class.
The pinup girls for the gods guns and Girls party.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Anyone that has a problem with that video is a hater of everything including themselves.
And we all know what side does 99.9% of the hating, while claiming to be tolerant of everything.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It may not buy class, but it does attract apex female beauty.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You know when you wished you hadn't watched something ?
That.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh, I don't know - when one sees women as beautiful as Ivanka and Tiffany, it makes one think there must be a God. What better time than Christmas to celebrate his creation?

I celebrated to them a couple times already.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And when Michelle Obama showed shoulder skin....

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was impressed by the quarterback tricep build.
a reply to: Shakawkaw

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well they certainly know their target audience, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Well they certainly know their target audience, that's for sure.

Horny dudes?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I thought they meant Tiffany.

She comes pre-mocked.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I think they are very beautiful and should reveal their attributes to gawking fans.

A class upbringing would have pricked their conscience that the children in Puerto Rico have nothing for Christmas. Half not even power. But I guess ivory towers were built for immunity to the outside.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join