It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five "Classified" Huma Abedin Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

right, which is why everything is suppose to be on state department government servers,so they can be seen and classified by the appropriate people.
These emails that eventually made it to the SD and were deemed to be classified had already been seen and shared with people who weren`t authorized to see them or maybe they were just very incriminating so the state department classified them when they finally got to see them and right before they were made public.

if they are so vitale to the nations security, then why was a presidential candidate and her aid and the aids pervert husband allowed to read them as unclassified documents but the American people aren`t allowed to see them?

just because Hillary hide those emails from the state department doesn`t mean they wouldn`t have been deemed classified at the time they were written IF the SD had seen them when they were written.

if they are deemed to be so classified now,that the American people can`t even see them imagine how classified they were almost ten years ago when she hide them from state department censors.

I stand by my belief that those emails are so incriminating that the government has hidden them from public view.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I learned a lot of what I know about weapons tech from gun shows back in the day. I'm talking more about the deep state meddling in other nations foreign affairs, manipulating and subverting them from within. As well how they regard and treat the American population back home.

That incriminating stuff is what they redact with black ink.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I learned a lot of what I know about weapons tech from gun shows back in the day. I'm talking more about the deep state meddling in other nations foreign affairs, manipulating and subverting them from within. As well how they regard and treat the American population back home.

That incriminating stuff is what they redact with black ink.

Incriminating and also if it is actual evidence of something unusual like UFO's we want answers from them concerning. Oh and occasionally because it is a real National Security Issue. I do side with you on that observation.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Additional, five emails were redacted? How many were just removed altogether, making it appear there were only five worth classifying?

See, Hillary isn't that conniving, after all.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Amazingly well done Comey/Clinton email music video.

ENJOY!
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
RT as a source?.......why would an propaganda arm of the Russian politburo be used here?.....can't the owners ban this source?.....

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
RT as a source?.......why would an propaganda arm of the Russian politburo be used here?.....can't the owners ban this source?.....

Sometimes an propaaganda sourzes are accurate.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It seems to me that RT has more accurate reporting than American outlets on average.

Don't you just love it when someone jumps in and attacks the outlet a person uses, without a valid argument as to why?

And then asking to ban RT? hahaha, that is weakness personified.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: xuenchen

It seems to me that RT has more accurate reporting than American outlets on average.

Don't you just love it when someone jumps in and attacks the outlet a person uses, without a valid argument as to why?

And then asking to ban RT? hahaha, that is weakness personified.

Especially when (in this case) the classified markings come from the State Department not "Russians".

<< 1  2   >>

join