It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five "Classified" Huma Abedin Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

Citation needed! Who reported last October that classified state department documents were on Anthony Wiener's laptop?

Well I speculated here from a news report....

Thread Oct 17, 2017

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So is this 5 found already in the first 2800 being released... of the what 400,000 emails total?
edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

oops, let me correct your typo....Five heavily redacted "classifed" emails. There, much better!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

Its simply amazing watching someone in such denial.... I feel your new name on ATS should "star giver"..

I assume you never worked in/with the US government?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Um, what's the confusion here?

By the legal definition she broke the law. This is proof the law was broken.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Aw poor Silly!

Are you having a difficult time digesting the information that is coming out!?

What we SHOULD all know is that the emails were all looked at. You guys aren't finding anything the FBI missed and they determined that there was not enough to prosecute.

They were looked at by a corrupt FBI network, who have since been taken out of power. As there is a real investigation into this nonsense, we will finally get to see the truth.

Cheers Silly, may 2018 help you understand the level of corruption that you have so vociferously defended!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

Citation needed! Who reported last October that classified state department documents were on Anthony Wiener's laptop?

According to FBI sources, the bureau’s newly-minted probe into Clinton’s use and handling of emails while she served as secretary of state, has also been broadened to include investigating new email-related revelations, including:
•Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
•Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
•Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
•Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
•A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.

True Pundit via ATS thread by ghostrager posted on Nov, 2 2016.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

oops, let me correct your typo....Five heavily redacted "classifed" emails. There, much better!

They make secret what they can't legally justify.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And you get the GOLD for dancing on a pin in the Mental Gymnastics Long Floor Exercise in the Winter Olympics too.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

And you get the GOLD for dancing on a pin in the Mental Gymnastics Long Floor Exercise in the Winter Olympics too.

"Gold" what?

Oh, the golden insult.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

"Gold" what?

Oh, the golden insult.

/sarc
Just taking a moment to do a reality check.
You know you had it coming,,, I had it coming back on that..... Happy New Year.......

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
As near as I can tell, the first reports of Anthony Weiner's sexting were in September 2016, and the laptop was seized sometime that month or the following month, October 2016 -- BEFORE Trump was even elected. So any emails on that computer after that point (i.e., during the "Trump era") must have been done by those with possession of the laptop... right? Or am I missing something?

Anyway, the article offers two possibilities:

What on earth????

Now that is completely bizarre and warrants an official explanation.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What on earth????

Now that is completely bizarre and warrants an official explanation.

Thank you -- it sure seems so to me!

Actually, this whole Weiner situation has struck me as bizarre from the git go. The initial report in the Daily Mail never set right with me. It read as totally and completely contrived. I really don't know what to make of it all, and this just sets off more red flags.

I hope someone smarter than me addresses the possibilities here. I don't understand how/why Weiner was receiving emails so long after Hillary -- and therefore Huma -- had left the State Department, and even more so how/why he was receiving emails well past Trump's inauguration.

I suppose it's possible that some sort of automatic forwarding could have been executed during Hillary's time at the State Department and never terminated, but that wouldn't explain who accessed Weiner's email and downloaded them to his laptop... and well into Trump's administration.

Or am I missing something here?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"Gold" what?

Oh, the golden insult.

/sarc
You know you had it coming,,, I had it coming back on that..... Happy New Year.......

The difference between us is you think they keep stuff secret so only other nations don't get it.

edit on 31-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Ah...the article was wrong and has been updated:

Update: I need to make a correction on this piece of information. DRL Users is Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor at the State Department. The email in question is from a different FOIA request F-2017-05062. It has nothing to do with Abedin. You can find the email in the State Dept Virtual Reading Room. I apologize for the error.

*whew*

That would have been nuts!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Boadicea

Update: I need to make a correction on this piece of information. DRL Users is Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor at the State Department. The email in question is from a different FOIA request F-2017-05062. It has nothing to do with Abedin. You can find the email in the State Dept Virtual Reading Room. I apologize for the error.

*whew*

Good find!
Been puzzling over that one....
Mystery solved.
edit on 31-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you! I'm glad you revisited the link and saw that. I doubt I would have.

*whew*

Indeed! I was coming up with all sorts of nefarious and sinister scenarios in my head... I guess I can stop now, eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

"Gold" what?

Oh, the golden insult.

/sarc

The difference between us is you think they keep stuff secret so only other nations don't get it.

Oh, I would surprise you on that matter. I wouldn't wish to be to near the rabbit hole as I am sure it is there, but glad to not be down it. The stuff I saw my youth in the military with top secret clearance are now things we see not top secret like the Night-scope and infrared camera's and powerful anti tank weapons that we can Google or pick up a Jane's concerning the latest military version now. I saw enough to understand some crazy stuff happens in war and you better be prepared for all of it. Of course that is too hard to actually do but you must do your best.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
oddly enough they weren`t classified when they were sent they were only made classified when it became apparent that they would be viewable by the public.
it`s obvious that they are trying to hide what`s in the emails from the public because they are incriminating and not classified.
edit on 31-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
oddly enough they weren`t classified when they were sent they were only made classified when it became apparent that they would be viewable by the public.
it`s obvious that they are trying to hide what`s in the emails from the public because they are incriminating and not classified.

The classifiers can't classify anything that is sent to and from private systems until they see the content.

Why do you think the SD takes forever to release items they never saw before?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join