It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five "Classified" Huma Abedin Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Since Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to reopen the Uranium One case against Hillary Clinton, he may want to include a "special" investigation of Hillary Clinton's and Huma Abedin’s mishandling of classified information. I would think that there's now ample evidence, proving that both Clinton and Abelin, violated the law.

On Friday, the State Department released a batch of around 2,800 work-related documents from the email account of Huma Abedin, who served as the deputy chief of staff to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

At least five of the emails found on Abedin’s ex-husband’s laptop were heavily redacted and marked classified and at “confidential” level, the third more sensitive class the US government uses below “secret” and “top secret.

While the documents were not marked as classified before they were released, some of the information recovered in the emails was considered classified. It is illegal for civilians to posses or read classified documents without a security clearance.

The confidential emails, which date from 2010 to 2012, concern discussions with Middle Eastern leaders.

“It will be in keeping with our past experience that Abedin’s emails on Weiner’s laptop will include classified and other sensitive materials,” Fitton said in a statement. “That these government docs were on Anthony Weiner’s laptop dramatically illustrates the need for the Justice Department to finally do a serious investigation of Hillary Clinton’s and Huma Abedin’s obvious violations of law.”

www.rt.com...

Well, I'm not holding my breath since the DOJ seems to skate around Hillary's "criminal" misdeeds.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well, I'm not holding my breath since the DOJ seems to skate around Hillary's "criminal" misdeeds.

Thanks for letting us know though about the skating rink.

Five heavily redacted emails from someone who knew Hillary.

Oooh, ahhh... mehhh
edit on 31-12-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We know Huma and Hillary broke the law - it's just left to see whether they will go to jail for it as others have or whether they will be let off.
edit on 31/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Neither one broke the law so I don't know how "we all know" something that never happened.
What we SHOULD all know is that the emails were all looked at. You guys aren't finding anything the FBI missed and they determined that there was not enough to prosecute.

Oh and Sessions doesn't want to investigate U1. The president who can't tell him to investigate his opponent has told him to investigate his opponent via tweet.

Hey new headlines here is Papadopoulos told some high level Australian about emails that Russia hacked way before the public knew. So the dossier wasn't the catalyst for this investigation. It was an insider in the trump campaign who knew about the hack before anyone should have .
Papadopoulos told this Australian that the campaign had been getting dirt on Hillary for months and this was early last summer. So the coffee boy who wasn't there for very long is about to become a focal point in this investigation.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I bet Ol dodgy is freaking out right about now. How did classified State Department information make it onto that sexual deviants computer. Hillary was secretary of state at the time, Huma was her #1 right-hand hack and Weiner was Humas husband.

Release the Trey Gowdy on all their asses!!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

So that's why Hillary lost the election. If Hillary were a good person, she would have easily won the election given her strong credentials and Trump's 0 experience in public service.
edit on 31-12-2017 by afatos because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

That would've been enough to put either of us in prison, Silly.

...And you know I'm right.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

Yeah but now we actually see confirmation.

This was all a conspiracy theory before because we couldn't actually "see" the classified censoring.

boing boing

tik tik tik
tic tok tik tok

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: afatos

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

So that's why Hillary lost the election. If Hillary were a good person, she would have easily won the election given her strong credentials and Trump's 0 experience in public service.

But the Clintonites will NEVER acknowledge this! 1,000,001 excuses on why she lost, but just won’t acknowledge it was the flawed candidate, the manipulation of the DNC to take out B. Sanders, and the 40 year history of untoward conduct toward other humans. If not for the HRC syndicate, there woukd be a different POTUS right now...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Both Hillary and Huma are confirmed to have broken the law.
Trump? No, you'll have to continue your long wait.

edit on 31/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's be funny as hell if their computers got ransomware.

Given Humas husbands proclivities.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This was a bombshell

LAST OCTOBER...

Citation needed! Who reported last October that classified state department documents were on Anthony Wiener's laptop?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Neither one broke the law so I don't know how "we all know" something that never happened.
What we SHOULD all know is that the emails were all looked at. You guys aren't finding anything the FBI missed and they determined that there was not enough to prosecute.

Oh and Sessions doesn't want to investigate U1. The president who can't tell him to investigate his opponent has told him to investigate his opponent via tweet.

Hey new headlines here is Papadopoulos told some high level Australian about emails that Russia hacked way before the public knew. So the dossier wasn't the catalyst for this investigation. It was an insider in the trump campaign who knew about the hack before anyone should have .
Papadopoulos told this Australian that the campaign had been getting dirt on Hillary for months and this was early last summer. So the coffee boy who wasn't there for very long is about to become a focal point in this investigation.

Oh but they did break the law. That comment about "intent" that Comey made was laughable. That was detuned from the original either by Comey [in self-defense] or as directed by the colluding AG, Loretta Lynch. Hilly won't go down because an investigation would eventually involve the Clinton Cash Cow Foundation and Bill would get entangled. An ex-president and his first lady in the slammer wouldn't go down easily with the public. Huma will be sacrificed for the Clinton Dynasty and all this will go away as the media moguls focus on Trump's ice cream and diet Coke habits. If the IRS gets into the Foundation, we may see some fines and back taxes but I expect nothing more.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So how did he know?

Did Trump make it common knowledge among his whole team, down to the coffee boy?

Or did Trump confide in this stiff just for #s and giggles?

He wasn't an "insider". Huma is an "insider" Conway is an "insider"

And where is this aussie?

Has anyone sworn under oath that this actually happened?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Interesting... I also found this:
Why Were There Trump-Era State Dept Emails On Anthony Weiner’s Laptop?

In the huge document dump of 2,800 documents from Anthony Weiner’s computer, it seems that there are many that continued on into the Trump administration. One has to ask, how are emails from the State Department during the Trump administration ending up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop?

As near as I can tell, the first reports of Anthony Weiner's sexting were in September 2016, and the laptop was seized sometime that month or the following month, October 2016 -- BEFORE Trump was even elected. So any emails on that computer after that point (i.e., during the "Trump era") must have been done by those with possession of the laptop... right? Or am I missing something?

Anyway, the article offers two possibilities:

First, consider that both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin continue to possess security clearance. Why? I have no idea....As far as I know, Clinton and her staffers continue to possess this clearance. After making a splash this summer in the media about it, nothing else was done to my knowledge. Even an internet search in writing this article provides no new information on the actions to revoke her clearance.

Second, it could be that there are still Obama-era agents inside the State Department which continue to feed these documents to the outside to such people as Weiner, Abedin, Clinton, Obama and other enemies of the united States.

Hillary left the State Dept on Feb 1, 2013... how many of these emails on Weiner's computer aren't from Hillary's tenure at all? But, rather, from others in the Obama administration?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

how many of these emails on Weiner's computer aren't from Hillary's tenure at all? But, rather, from others in the Obama administration?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am going to have to go for some more of that caramel popcorn sold as "poppycock" to eat while watching the Hilldog sycophants do that perp' walk. Huma and Anthony should be in even deeper trouble than Hillary because they actually had the evidence on them when it was found.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

These scumbags are going down for their crimes!

They have no one left to cover for them, it is time for the people to learn about just how evil these people really are.

Wonder if there will be a some kind of distraction to hit the news today.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

These scumbags are going down for their crimes!

They have no one left to cover for them, it is time for the people to learn about just how evil these people really are.

Wonder if there will be a some kind of distraction to hit the news today.

We have LEO's down in a shootout near Denver so far that looks to distract, but no way that is connected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join