It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Pentagon paid for metal from alien UFO to be stored in Las Vegas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You don't understand the situation at all. Alien UFOs are real. A secret for over half a century has to be revealed as we now have our own versions of UFOs, the so-called "black triangles," and the simple fact that you can read about almost every day that we are intently looking for and will eventually find alien life "out there" when they have actually been right here, and very intently so, ever since we exploded the atomic bomb.

I am not denying there are UFOS. We could have a good debate to what they actually are. That being said this is a distraction. It was predicted it would happen. If in doubt go and read some QAnon.Hap

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We have no evidence these unidentified craft are from other planets. Could be ours, time travelers, interdimensional or something else.

Regarding the metal, Delonge has said (in the Joe Rogan interview) that they will publicly experiment with it and show a strong enough current could make it float, defeating gravity. He DID say they have no way to give it enough of a charge to levitate it, but can give it enough juice to demonstrate it's mass can be lessened

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
The storage of materials outside a military base that might not be earthly is interesting. Does this happen often? Where did they get these materials from in the first place?

I agree it is odd. If it was some ultra-rare chunk of alien spacecraft surely it would be stored in a top secret military bunker and not at a private citizens business? Unless Bigelow's aerospace company has been paid to build a flying saucer but that seems a little odd as well. The country that can manufacture a fleet of ultrafast UFOs will rule the world; any tech would be guarded and require high levels of clearance, not stored at a business - or in the very least the business would have a military guard

This doesn't sit right. I believe it's all a misdirection for us to look up at the skies and away from the corruption being uncovered as per MegAnon and QAnons statements.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Baddogma

The interview is over here on Skeptiko which is a show I recommend. I've been listening for many years and love the NDE shows. Give it a listen. I'll be interested to know what you make of it. Particularly the Earthly isotopic signatures that aren't Earthly isotopic signatures because they're possibly exact copies of Earthly isotopic signatures (?!). There's an implication in this idea and I wonder if anyone else gets it.

in my mind, there are several implications here:

- they're actually interested in our technology for their own research purposes. this could be as simple as them studying different nuances on how to organize and progress their own development.

- they're here for their own analytical purposes, but cannot sustain their biological makeup with the same materials as we do. in order to blend in, they might have to alter the makeup of every day items that we use without thinking twice.

- the structure or benefit from using our earthly isotopes works better for them than what they would find in their own star systems, but they can't outright mine our resources in broad daylight, so they must study the makeup of these certain elements in order to replicate them as needed.

so basically, i'm thinking they're either copying these isotopes for educational purposes, to blend in without ruining their biology, or maybe they're here to study how they're made as our planet may have rare elements in "high demand."

what were you thinking?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Kalixi

QAnon said this would happnen. The distractions would come via the msm. The UFO stuff is a predicted distraction. Why do you think everyone from CNN, BBC, CIA etc are all very suddenly piping up about UFO activity.

Thank you for thread :-)

You don't understand the situation at all. Alien UFOs are real. A secret for over half a century has to be revealed as we now have our own versions of UFOs, the so-called "black triangles," and the simple fact that you can read about almost every day that we are intently looking for and will eventually find alien life "out there" when they have actually been right here, and very intently so, ever since we exploded the atomic bomb.

Here's a conundrum.
We've accepted for years that UFO's show up "since we used the atomic bomb". The military has flat out pretty much conceded that they see weird stuff around nuke facilities ect....

So you gotta ask, just how long did it take for that particular "signal" to transverse space? I'm not a genius, but what kinds of isotopes would escape earths atmosphere? How fast do they travel? What's that particular signal look like?

Unless UFO's are psychic, I would imagine they could hardly be "Johnny on the spot" given the vastness of space?
Yeah...there's the conundrum.

Either they were already monitoring earth, or they have hella telemetry?

Just a "new to me"thought your post kicked up.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

On station probes would do what you suggest is lacking. Lacking that simple explanation, instantaneous quantum communications would fill that role nicely. But then, you also should not limit yourself about how far the ETIs travel to get here. Think about our modern world whether flying across the ocean or going to the grocery store. Distance is not the issue, time is.... All that is required is the proper technology to swiftly get from here to there.

ETA: I plan to shortly post a new thread furthering my deductions partially laid out in my recent "The Hidden in Plain Sight Mars Conspiracy" thread. Don't discount that some survivors of an ancient Martian civilization have a keen interest in us and our planet and are responsible for the early UFOs seen across human history and especially since we demonstrated the power to destroy our world also if maybe not the same fashion they used to decimate their home.
edit on 31-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looking forward to your new thread.

I just posed the question because in the last 70 years I hadn't seen anyone else do it. Personally I think they've been here for a long while, but your post made my brain go all science-fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you, K. That site is great and the interview was new and very interesting... nay, mind-blowing in implication. Vallee is saying he witnessed materials being tested with totally new isotope signatures like nothing on Earth... wow. I believe and trust him, implicitly, and hadn't known he'd admitted he witnessed this.

How long has he been saying this?

That means either it is from someplace else or someone here has incredible technology able to make/restructure materials cheaply, and could back in the 40's. That is physical proof (or as close as it comes) of an unknown intelligence with unknown (to us) tech that certain folks have been aware of for 70 years.

Wild. It still doesn't say who or what they are, but it does cement their basic existence (for me).

His descriptions of Geller's abilities was nothing new (again, to me), but neat that he admitted that it seemed very real.

Some dam(n) does seem to be breached... this is pretty big!

Edit: Oh, and Happy New Year to you (and everyone reading!).
edit on 1/1/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
More hearsay witness testimony. Little in the way of actual proof.

If anyone has some undeniable evidence of anything extra-terrestrial, please, please, please stand up.

Amazing how Wikileaks, Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden and others can get metric # tonnes of top secret classified materials out into the public domain.

But not a single NASA scientist, member of the military and a billion other 'reputable' people with experience in Alieny stuff that claim to have seen things first hand can get even a simple photocopy or post-it-note out of the office or any other kind of proof of their claims.

Seems the NSA is the only department out there that can hire capable whistle blowers these days lol.

edit on 1-1-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The distractions would come via the msm. The UFO stuff is a predicted distraction. Why do you think everyone from CNN, BBC, CIA etc are all very suddenly piping up about UFO activity.

Well, that would be a pretty poor distraction. While on a board like this, UFO news is big news, to everyone else, it's water cooler chat for 5 minutes at the office. It's a story that came and went in a week, and while we'll follow it closely, unless another front page story (a new one) crops up, it is -already- forgotten about by most Joe Citizens.

I'm not saying that MSM doesn't try to distract.. but I don't think this is such an attempt. If you walked up to 50 random people and asked about them the NY Times UFO story, you'd probably get 45 that would say "That what?" UFOs still don't even remotely register as a serious top for most people.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

But not a single NASA scientist, member of the military and a billion other 'reputable' people with experience in Alieny stuff that claim to have seen things first hand can get even a simple photocopy or post-it-note out of the office or any other kind of proof of their claims.

Seems the NSA is the only department out there that can hire capable whistle blowers these days lol.

Because even if it was legit. No one would accept it as being so. How would you prove its real?

Its going to take a large group of civilians in a public location all with their phones recording the same event to prove anything. Because in this day and age, anything on paper or a PC can be replicated.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Kalixi

QAnon said this would happnen. The distractions would come via the msm. The UFO stuff is a predicted distraction. Why do you think everyone from CNN, BBC, CIA etc are all very suddenly piping up about UFO activity.

Thank you for thread :-)

If there's anything to UFOs, it's not a distraction cuz it should be THE story. Everything else in the news would be the distraction.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

If there's anything to UFOs, it's not a distraction cuz it should be THE story. Everything else in the news would be the distraction.

QAnon said this would happen and like clock worked it happened. Yes its a distraction because there is real big doo doo going down in the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I am finding this thread 4+ weeks later - what a gem!

What do you think of Q now, 4+ weeks since that comment above?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Particularly the Earthly isotopic signatures that aren't Earthly isotopic signatures because they're possibly exact copies of Earthly isotopic signatures (?!). There's an implication in this idea and I wonder if anyone else gets it.

A metal coming from someplace like Earth, but not Earth. The Earth Next Door.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join