It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wipe out North Korean regime' Top US advisor issues CHILLING warning of Trump's NEXT step

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This was posted to Twitter nearly an hour ago by our Potus, but I just saw it a few minutes ago.

I just can't believe this guy. Twitter should NEVER be used as a foreign policy tool. Basically Trump is saying "mine is bigger than his."

edit on 2-1-2018 by dianajune because: trouble posting screenshot

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

don't forget billy clinton gave them 2 reactors while he was in office. and us could decapitate and neuter nk quite quickly if we so choose we are just waiting and seeing . let lil kim make first move the second will likely be final move.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

well when a country threatens your country with nukes and then starts testing missiles getting closer to you each time lets see if you still feel same way.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

If it were a credible threat then I would be concerned but North Korea is hardly a credible threat to the US.
Kim has already said he will use his nukes only if he is attacked , he won't strike first , like all nukes they are a weapon of last resort , a deterrent.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
yet he keeps lobbing missiles into pacific closer and closer. i am not saying nuke nk but i do see a limited precision conventional strike on their launch and r&d centers as well lil kims location so we can stop lil madman

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: proteus33

If it were a credible threat then I would be concerned but North Korea is hardly a credible threat to the US.
Kim has already said he will use his nukes only if he is attacked , he won't strike first , like all nukes they are a weapon of last resort , a deterrent.

Whats to prevent Un from selling a nuclear weapon or weapons grade plutonium to a 3rd party?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I just can't believe this guy. Twitter should NEVER be used as a foreign policy tool. Basically Trump is saying "mine is bigger than his."

Well, you need to give him a little leeway, solely for the reason that he is in fact, an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join