It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wipe out North Korean regime' Top US advisor issues CHILLING warning of Trump's NEXT step

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What's the point of having big fireworks if you don't use them.

Ask North Korea.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: antiantonym

I don't think from a legal stand point the USA can just kill Kim, China would object and I think it would do more harm than good.
I do agree something has to be done it is a hell hole, screwed if we don't screwed if we do tbh.

From a legal standpoint the United States is technically and factually still at war with North Korea. Therefore they can absolutely LEGALLY kill that bastard. And China has no say in the matter. They couldn’t stop the United States even if they wanted to.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

In North Korea's case it's simple ... Protection from a country who have labeled them as part of an axis of evil and more recently a state sponsor of terrorism.
GW Bush is responsible for North Korea's Nuclear program and Trump is just giving them a reason to continue.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sorry @Daas, but I totally disagree that the US has missed it's opportunity here. The military stockpiles in the US have reached critical levels and have to be used so that the budget can be adjusted accordingly - weapons industry is the biggest of all the industries and when the US government decides to war, they war. No UN security council resolutions countering US militray action have ever been successful - success comes from the US, England and the others doing what they do - warpig really hard.

Kim Jong-un already has nuclear weapons and the delivery systems capable in deploying them. The US failed in its goals to halt it. For all intents and purposes, the window has closed on that matter. As i said before, military action could be undertaken, but the risk is far too high, and every regional Asian country does not want it. America may want to dismantle Kim's nuclear regime, but realistically, it is already a de facto nuclear power. The US needs to live with that, else risk destruction on the Korean peninsula and regional Asia. If the US needs to go to war, they will probably settle on Iran or another country besides North Korea.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is North Korea so dangerous to the U.S.?

You got to be joking or you have never been stationed in South Korea or Japan including Okinawa. Of course you are joking, or a bit tippsy on the eggnog tonight.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
China is not going to just let that happen. NK is China's lap dog, and they are pulling the strings..they are playing passive/aggressive with the world regarding NK.

What makes you think China can stop the United States? You people are funny. The only reason why China would flood a bunch of troops into North Korea during an altercation between North Korea and the United States is If China decided China wants to thin out China’s population. And believe me that’s about all China would achieve.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow... uhm no.

The Soviet Union is responsible for N. Koreans nuclear program when they built them a reactor that could generate fissile material.

All US Presidents since then have tried to buy off N. K. with regards to their nuclear program only to have N. Korea violate every single agreement. They use their program to extort money and aid and that is an established fact. President Clinton started us down the road of strategic patience with N. Korea and shelled out a lot of money and aid only to once again have N. Korea go back on the agreement.

Maybe learn some history before throwing blame around.

So no, its not simple unless you subscribe to partial facts that help push an agenda while ignoring all others that don't. Un never served in the military and was made a General prior to his fathers death. He has no clue as to what he is doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

In North Korea's case it's simple ... Protection from a country who have labeled them as part of an axis of evil and more recently a state sponsor of terrorism.
GW Bush is responsible for North Korea's Nuclear program and Trump is just giving them a reason to continue.

So if the United States is at war with a country do you think they should care if that country is developing a way for them to kill Americans on a massive scale?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I don't think from a legal stand point the USA can just kill Kim, China would object and I think it would do more harm than good.
I do agree something has to be done it is a hell hole, screwed if we don't screwed if we do tbh.

From a legal standpoint the United States is technically and factually still at war with North Korea. Therefore they can absolutely LEGALLY kill that bastard. And China has no say in the matter. They couldn’t stop the United States even if they wanted to.

well they could stop selling lead base laqeour painted soup bowls to the US, and why the US doesn't inspect these products is beyond human intellect. Rome comes to mind about lead based cups or whatever they are called.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

North Korea pulled out of the NPT in 2003 and detonated their first nuke in 2006. We knew this was coming since the USSR gave them the reactor that started their nuke program.

The problem has been kicked down the road by all administrations.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So if the United States is at war with a country do you think they should care if that country is developing a way for them to kill Americans on a massive scale?

People also dont seem to understand the NK system is based on Hitlers Germany. Un's father was a huge admirer of Hitlers and adopted most if not all of the methods the Nazis used ti maintain control. The N. Korea "labor camps" are based on Nazi death camps, using the same methods.

As we saw then diplomacy did not stop the Nazis and sadly it wont stop N. Korea either. The Nazis were unable to develop nuclear weapons. For those who ever wondered what Nazis with nuclear weapons looks like look no further than N. Korea.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

They are developing weapons to defend themselves from an aggressor , America is only at war with North Korea on paper not in reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

They are developing weapons to defend themselves from an aggressor , America is only at war with North Korea on paper not in reality.

No the US, SK and several other countries are still at war with N. Korea. The UN mandate and U*N Command are still in place. Trying to shrug it off in the way you did is scary.

For the record N. Korea invaded the South so you may want to think twice before trying to throw the aggressor word around.
edit on 31-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
If the US strikes it will be limited to the launch location of the missiles. I doubt they would do much more than that. A limited strike may embolden any of China's remaining assets in the military in NK to overthrow Kim if there are any.

Which is ridiculous considering North Korea has mobile deployment vehicles for its ICBMs.

I also doubt there will be a coup. Kim Jong-un conducted regular purges in his early years for a reason. His generals now are close to him.

If NK retaliates by shelling SK they it's game on for the US, SK and Japan. I doubt NK will do this as they know it would turn the entire world against them, including China and Russia.

China and Russia would likely intervene to avert war. They may or may not participate in it, but they will likely not allow it to happen.

China could have solved the problem for quite a long time but wanted their lap dog. Now they can't contain them and probably all their assets in NK have been killed so they can't overthrow Kim.

China and Russia both tried overthrowing Kim il-Sung during the Cold War... but yes, it's true that North Korea acts with sovereignty.

I'm a little confused why they are selling oil and violating the sanctions though it could be fear of refugees if NK falls. I love how they say they aren't violating the sanctions when they were caught red-handed.

They don't want North Korea to fall because it will lead to an influx of refugees, and reunite the Korean peninsula as an American ally. In the future, a united Korea would also be an economic and military powerhouse in direct competition with China. It's a no-brainer why China continues to support North Korea.

The Russians so far haven't denied it that I've seen but they've been selling oil to NK also.

They also share a border and probably have interests in seeing North Korea remain a stable state.

I figure it will go down in the first 90 days of 2018.

People have been predicting war and instability for decades. It won't happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Trying to shrug it off in the way you did is scary.

The number of Americans who want to see bombs drop on NK is what I find is scary.

For the record N. Korea invaded the South so you may want to think twice before trying to throw the aggressor word around.

History , how many countries has the US invaded or attacked in the intervening years ?
If the aggressor word fits wear it.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

well they could stop selling lead base laqeour painted soup bowls to the US, and why the US doesn't inspect these products is beyond human intellect. Rome comes to mind about lead based cups or whatever they are called.

The Romans used lead water pipes, and also boiled down wine in large lead bowls.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The number of Americans who want to see bombs drop on NK is what I find is scary.

Then you should go back and educate yourself because its the last thing Americans want.

History , how many countries has the US invaded or attacked in the intervening years ?
If the aggressor word fits wear it.

No problem.. Your failed attempt at deflection aside N. Korea is in fact the aggressor and did in fact invade S. Korea. The US, SK, and other nations are in fact still at war with N. Korea.

North Korea is the aggressor in this equation so you need to "own it".

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Kim Jong-un has outplayed the US and the rest of the world. He has won

No he hasn't. His entire country outside of Pyongyang's elite is starving and living in squalor. His people are diseased and infested with parasites. What did he win? At this point all we have to do is sit back and wait for his country to fall apart on its own, which it has been gradually doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

North Korea is the aggressor in this equation so you need to "own it".

How many warships does North Korea have sitting off your coast and how many troops and heavy equipment do they have in Mexico waiting for Kim to give the word ?

Trump is a bully , this we know , Kim is standing up to the bully and making him look silly (not difficult really)

edit on 31-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I think, when all has been exhausted, then yes we should take them out. However, like in the OP, he might drag as many down with them as he can. NKOREA basically holds the south Hostage. I could see the North shooting a nuke at the south, Japan, and the U.S. If we attack first.

I guess my question is if we attack first, and try to take out their Nukes, before they had a chance to launch, what are the chances we could do that without them being able to even get one off the ground?

If we do attack, we should not act alone, but have the U.N. back us up. That way it is a CLEAR statement that its not OK with the WORLD, they have nukes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join