It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weirdest ufo case ever? rowley regis 1979 (humanoid encounters)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

the hypocrisy here is so big that i am cringing
meanwhile you have some threads with some *ahem* interesting names

So tarot is only for deluded and crazy people? But you probably know nothing about it.
I said tarot-like, because tarot is all about using higher conciousness/synchronisity to give you answers.
Which when mastering this always existing force, you could use technology to get even more accurate answers.
So you don't believe in a higher consciousness? And you say anyone who does is crazy?
I can already prove there's consciousness energy connections, there's videos proving it.

So if you want to challenge me I can, I back up everything. So in the end, it's you who is gonna have your insults turning on yourself. So watch out when you challenge someone.

uh oh here we go again with the time cube style wtfness

This shows enough about your nature. You don't have good enough english (as your sig says) to really understand what I'm on about. So you are making assumptions about things you don't even know in depth.

That shows the true nature of your belief in interdimensionality. You'll come to conclusions and assumptions without even knowing.

are you seriously gonna bring scientific rationality to an phenomena that has hologram-like properties?

If these beings are like holograms, why are they scared of a cigarette being lighted, if it can't effect them?
If they are holograms, how did they float the woman? And how did they hold the glasses of water in their hand?
Obviously they had some connections to this reality.

you say stuff like this despite believing that demonic greys are stealing your souls!
go to the medic now! you seem to have both bipolarity and skizophrenia

I never said I believed that, that's an assumption from you. I never said it out of my mouth. I said the demons people saw were very likely could have easily been Greys. That's all. I said when a grey connects to your being, he can zap out your energy because anything you connect with, you harmonize as one with, and energy stealing is a real thing. Whenever you go to take a pee, you feel good right, that's because your metaphysically temporarily draining the energy of everything around you. There's people who can drain energy when they feel great, but in turn they make those around them feel a bit worse. But not something I'd personally worry over how much energy you drain, it's not a big deal.
Like I said, if the word demon came from a person seeing an evil Grey, then they were demons.
Just because the word demon took it's turn in literature as firey men, does not discount the first definition of people seeing Greys. Demonic.

again dont bring logic to an subject that is an cosmic in-joke

What is an in-joke? And a cosmic in-joke? You know that a joke is something that you don't take seriously?
Oh I know, a cosmic in-joke is something that we have no right to judge as it is coming from somewhere completely outside of our reality, an inverse thing.

shown me an paper that shows that greys are stealing your souls and chackras then!
i stopped reading right here due to hypocrisy and ego patting

I don't have hypocrisy, as I proved through these paragraphs.
You can't prove this story, but watching videos online, it can be proved there are objects in the sky that react to our laws of physics in a normal way to reflect light off their exterior, meaning they are actually physically there.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The funny part is they flew away with the mince pies.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yes
one i time i woke up while sleeping and heard an voice speaking gibberish

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yes
one i time i woke up while sleeping and heard an voice speaking gibberish

One time when I was about to get squished by a truck, I heard a voice (from everywhere and nowhere) say, "Run!"

That broke my 'deer in the headlights' fixation.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

using higher conciousness

this is wrong

synchronisity

this is right synchronicity is the language of the universe and it does work, so yes tarot does work sometimes, however not always
there are ways to mess with the language of the universe, however all of them will get you erased by the "time police" or whatever its called in real life

This shows enough about your nature. You don't have good enough english (as your sig says) to really understand what I'm on about. So you are making assumptions about things you don't even know in depth.

i can understand 100% english, what i cant is write perfectly
i asked some native speakers about your posts, and they also had no idea what you are rambling about
what i say has been said already by researchers

If these beings are like holograms, why are they scared of a cigarette being lighted, if it can't effect them? If they are holograms, how did they float the woman? And how did they hold the glasses of water in their hand? Obviously they had some connections to this reality.

they are solid hologram like thingys, they can manipulate perfectly the space around them, however everthing about their appearence is pure handwave
as for the floating well, its the hivemind beneath them

I never said I believed that, that's an assumption from you. I never said it out of my mouth. I said the demons people saw were very likely could have easily been Greys. That's all. I said when a grey connects to your being, he can zap out your energy because anything you connect with, you harmonize as one with, and energy stealing is a real thing. Whenever you go to take a pee, you feel good right, that's because your metaphysically temporarily draining the energy of everything around you. There's people who can drain energy when they feel great, but in turn they make those around them feel a bit worse. But not something I'd personally worry over how much energy you drain, it's not a big deal. Like I said, if the word demon came from a person seeing an evil Grey, then they were demons. Just because the word demon took it's turn in literature as firey men, does not discount the first definition of people seeing Greys. Demonic.

now i am seriously starting to wonder if you are an troll, what does feeling better after peeing have to do with energy stealing? and wheres the scientific proof of energy stealing? huh?
just because the greys can be bad does it mean they are demons?
so using this assumption hitler was bad and he was an human, therefore humans are demons!

What is an in-joke? And a cosmic in-joke? You know that a joke is something that you don't take seriously? Oh I know, a cosmic in-joke is something that we have no right to judge as it is coming from somewhere completely outside of our reality, an inverse thing.

an cosmic in-joke is when an interdimensional entity has an little fun with puny beings (humans)

I don't have hypocrisy, as I proved through these paragraphs. You can't prove this story, but watching videos online, it can be proved there are objects in the sky that react to our laws of physics in a normal way to reflect light off their exterior, meaning they are actually physically there.

yes you are hipocritical you believe both in science rationality and schizo ramblings at the same time!
of course ufos have real and they are also interdimensional

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

thats very weird!
did you have experiences with more solid beings?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

and boogey men under the bed (which I doubt the OP doubts their authenticity).

do i?

-maka out of the mental asylum

fixed it for you

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes.

A handful of them over my lifetime. Very compelling to see spirits so real in appearance you thought they were living people... until someone says, you saw a famous ghost.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

now i am seriously starting to wonder if you are an troll, what does feeling better after peeing have to do with energy stealing? and wheres the scientific proof of energy stealing? huh?
just because the greys can be bad does it mean they are demons?
so using this assumption hitler was bad and he was an human, therefore humans are demons!

Not trolling, and I don't really have proof for energy stealing. You probably saw on video games a guy shooting a magic beam at another character and stole his life force. No it's not like that it's much more subtle.

I read a bit of grey stories and none of them speak of positive encounters. I even saw one myself, they aren't naturally positive/warm/heartfelt like we are. It's thoughts come off as non-caring insults. It's like you ask someone to hand you a plate from the cupboard. Now it can be a nice warm nice looking woman, who smiles and says "ok" and gently places it into your hand while looking you in the eye.

Or if a Grey did it, rapidly jerk the plate into your face while dropping it onto your head, without realizing or having a care about your emotional state. Because they don't have the same warm feelings of care as we.

And when I saw it, the feelings surfaced of a rat-like creature who lives in sewers and eats rotten corpses. This was just the natural feeling that activated in my DNA, and it felt familiar, it felt familiar in my DNA, so I think our ancestors have seen these things regularily.

Demon could easily be a word to describe it by someone who doesn't know what aliens are, or that they are from ships. If you saw it on the ground, didn't know where it came from, it could easily be described as a demon.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

what is the weirdest thing you ever saw?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

they dont have feeling neither hate, neither love,neither sadness,neither happyness
they know everthing

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

feelings don't necessarily equate to chemical emotions that we feel.
everything feels, it's a law of synchronisity.
And they might know more than we do with their mind, but we might know more than they do with our heart.
The same as goes with a human to an animal.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

All of them. I address some, now and again.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'll tell you that the first and last moments of it were positive, but it's awareness of me was negative in between.

When it first landed, i felt it's energy. "I have arrived!" I felt it's curious wonder, innocence. By this time, I had not known it was even there, but I felt it, and it seemed fine.

There was a few insults towards my being, which like it said on the other video "was more manacing than anything you can imagine" that's because they are so different from this planet, that it's out of world how manacing it feels.

And then when it finally came across my face, it exhibited a lot of admiration. The feeling was a bit very slightly grainy like a cats tongue on your skin, but was overall nice.

I guess it shouldn't have let out those negative thoughts before it even got to meet me face to face. But they are used to judging things that they aren't directly encountering, IE always in their ships.

It wasn't so bad.

But it ducked down behind the bush once I saw it, like it "knew it should" or something which i felt it should have stayed up and showed itself. After staring and waiting is when the feelings of it being like a rat corpse eater surfaced.

My feelings told me it should be anihilated from existence, like it should be put to death.

I think it probably even wanted me to kill it. Because they are more aware of the afterlife, and if a human kills a grey, it will re-incarnate as a human child. And if a grey kills a human, that human will metaphysically get so curious, that it will reincarnate as a grey.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
you can only feel bad for the existence of them.
but, we don't experience what they experience.

Here is exclusive info that i havnt yet shared on here. But i did to IRL pepl

My brother and sis were coming down from the neighbouring 2 hour away city for a little dinner they come once a month on average.

I was in my room, still in the heat of the alien encounter, feeling drained and depleted emotionally.

I was just kind of standing/leaning on my bed, and i felt this energy. It isn't english but i can basically summarize: your brother is just your brother in this one life, as your whole soul journey, he is nothing, nothing connected to you in any significant way. as if i should just let go of him

it was a really dead feeling like i felt drained and i didnt like it. they dont understand a brother is a brother.

but from what i said to you, i realize. that grey was just showing a reflection of what it personally was experiencing itself.

That's just how it felt about it's own situation. It's 'brothers' in his world, aren't really 'significant' to him. He doesn't put 'attachment to them' and likely wanted to leave them and become a human.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He was having after-thought of me not taking him out and letting him live.

He was wishing and fantasizing about the afterlife of becoming a human.

And so it was on his mind that he was happy he's not attached to his race. That one day he will be a human.

------

A reason I mention "possession" is that after i saw it, it wanted me to go out and do things.
My pal lives nearby, and we'd sit in my yard. I'd get this feeling i should 'really' go now for a walk, but my pal didn't want to, and i was quite suspicious it was the grey inducing those feelings, through synchronisity.

As we were sitting, i think it was aware that my friend needed to go, and he didn't want to. I thought i saw my friends energy/feelings being possesed slightly by the Grey. a dark aura, weak but present.

That's when i changed and changed the scenario. The more you believe in something, the more it takes shape. I said you can do that to me, but you can't do that to my friend, and I willed the grey to stop and knew it was very bad.
edit on 1-1-2018 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

thats because of their imortality they have kind of shoved emotion to the side
in their world things come and go

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

what about ufos?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

thats because of their imortality they have kind of shoved emotion to the side
in their world things come and go

too many people blame their traits on immortality/being older species.

This is far from truth. They are merely different because they inhabited a worse off planet. Further from the sun in my speculation and much less water to go around.

Don't get depressed the outcome of all life is as they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

well you said something true for once
they dont know death
its an alien concept to them and they are blaffed about your funerals
thats why hostile encounters are a thing, sometimes their pranks are too good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join