It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT Bombsell: Papadopoulos not Dossier Behind FBI Launching Investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

FROM emails i read personally last year from wikileaks
1 . bribery
2. money laundering
3.possible hit plan on sitting justice disguised as movie plot that was located in same place where justice died.
4.alluded to hit on person leaking emails
5 why was fbi not allowed to examine servers? unless i am mistaken their cyberforensics team should be the best available in world and free.
6 ads for very overpriced pizza that tastes like cardboard.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

So, if you take your evidence to a Sheriff or prosecutor what will happen?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So it's all so innocent how did Papadopolis know anything about Russia having emails two months before wikileaks released them? Russia just called him up? Hey dude who makes the coffee and never contributes to the trump campaign we have some information that's gonna secure your future in politics. Got a pencil?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The report shows he owes money. It doesn't say how old the loans are or if he's even paying them back and it doesn't say that they would continue to deal with him today.
And who audited the claims he made on those forms? His crazy doctor?
edit on 122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Oh boy...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's a drop off point for russia.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

You're confusing two different email stories.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

We need someone to communicate that [Trump] is not doing these trips

Enter Carter Page...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

you did see where i typed it needs to be investigated. my local sheriff nothing as its not done in his jurisdiction.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What is of real interest to me is Alexander Downer's history on nuclear deals with Russia. Now that is a story all of its own....and oddly much of it coincides with our own Uranium One scandal. Direct signatures from him for deals and working directly with Kiriyenko... of Rosatom.

Odd how he just now pops up with this story and odd how no other Intel agencies or political types have mentioned such a "bombshell" prior to this.

Methinks there is more dirt on Mr Downer that is about to come out....

edit on 1/2/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The fact that Russia hacked the DNC IS IN THE DOSSIER that's already been corroberated. The fact that Russia was acting to help trump and hurt Clinton is in the dossier and is corroberated. The fact that Carter Page met with high level Russians in July 2016 is in the dossier and is corroborated.
So he left questions unanswered. They all have claimed some privilege to keep secrets...every single one. Sessions, trump junior Kushner a!l have claimed some kind of privilege to not answer questions.

McCabe did say he stands by the documents credibility. It's right there in your article.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

The sheriff can collect the evidence and turn it over to proper authorities for investigation.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nope. It's completely understated. Trump is deflecting again. He's so deep in # now it will never wash off so all he can do his point at hillary. Fourteen months after he won the election against her... He's still blaming her.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're busier than a one armed paper hanger!!

It must get physically and mentally exhausting keeping up with the talking points they issue you. How can you even keep up with the daily lies and misinformation you attempt to spew on here? I have to admit if anything your ability to be completely oblivious to facts is kind of impressive.

TDS is real with this one.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yup. Trump himself fluffed him up when people criticized him for not have any foreign policy advisors. Trumps answer.. Do too, see? as he waves a list of second rate people boasting about their pedigree like he does his own. It's only now that he's speaking against him that trump is trying to marginalize this person's role. Before he was the cats pajamas.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope. It's completely understated. Trump is deflecting again. He's so deep in # now it will never wash off so all he can do his point at hillary. Fourteen months after he won the election against her... He's still blaming her.

Blaming her for him winning? LOL!

Nah...he just wants the people responsible for most of the corruption in the government to be held accountable. You know...kinda like when a crime is committed and they find the folks a year later and can still arrest them.

I think it funny that there is still this belief that Trump somehow got one over on everyone after never having been a politician and suddenly won because Russia helped him...LOL!!!!! I mean that is just a belly aching laugh.

The mental gymnastics are crazy....teach a course in it already.

Trump won...Hillary LOST. Trump would like criminals to be prosecuted...wouldn't you?

I can't wait to see what your posts are like on this for the next 7 years....though I have come to not expect any real meaty or intellectual responses a while back.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Blaming her for everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Funny how he told the FBI when they extradited him that he didnt...

Buh bye....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh boy...

Exactly. You don't want to talk about the information that was revealed only who you "think" it came from.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's a drop off point for russia.

Maybe. The Obama administration sure knew how to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join