It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Boucher shares his alien abduction encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Steve Boucher describes his alien abduction experience. On this youtube channel 'Near Death Experiment' there are further videos covering many interesting alien subject related interviews. Boucher comes off honest and a believer in his own words. What does the ATS community make of his story?

Alien experiencer Steve Boucher shares 2 incredble stories of close encounters with aliens he had as a child and as a teenager:

(1) A UFO stopped Steve and his father on the road one night and one of the beings took his father onboard the ship while another alien sat with Steve in the car for about 20 minutes keeping him company until his father returned. Steve was about 4 years old at the time. His father confirmed the story in later years when Steve asked him about it, saying he "thought it was a dream."

(2) Steve and his band are abducted when driving home from a gig. Four of them are taken on the craft, told to take off all their clothes, and are given a series of tests. Before taking off, the aliens told Steve he would forget this whole incident, which he soon did, but later remembered it in full detail through hypnosis.

Part 2 Hypnosis Sessions with Budd Hopkins

Here questions are asked, where he goes into his beliefs of reincarnation that grew after his alien visitations

edit on 30-12-2017 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm always skeptical when someone claims seemingly unrelated abduction experiences.. It implies they are somehow special.. Especially when one involves having alien babysitters..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Maybe the alien sitting with him put a monitor on him as boy while in the car, who knows...maybe destiny is a thing and he is meant to have these experiences in order to share them with the world to open up minds.

In the second video he talks about what he believes he was before he was born as a human, so maybe there's more to things then just aliens but a whole reality shift going on, not just our place within it.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of Alien encounters that are revealed by way of hypnosis , over the years it's been shown to be a flawed technique that more often than not reveals false memories , especially when performed by people like Budd Hopkins who wasn't a trained hypnotist but was a believer in Alien abduction rather than a dispassionate investigator.

edit on 30-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wouldnt those to be shown to be flawed with false memories, be a symptom of the skill of the hypnotist rather than the hypnosis process itself? If you dont know the difference between one process a hypnotist makes to another, then grouping them all into one lot is only generalizing data that's not meant to be measured within the same bracket.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
thought so forgot how start new threadim so so thorey and maybe just nuts. Gravity just like carboard Wich is held together by gluue but add hole bunch of Elmer's glue it get s plyible can bend it could same be with gravity space time over load it with quarks or some form glue that holds it together toake it plyible. Mods please help

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

Just magnified already there ? Please tell me if im way off just woke up this is what was burning in my mind

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I completely agree with you. There were a series of infamous psychological experiments done to kids in the 90s that were meant to uncover whether the children were sexually abused. The hypnotists ended up leading the kids and implanting these false memories of being assaulted when they weren't

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Wouldnt those to be shown to be flawed with false memories, be a symptom of the skill of the hypnotist rather than the hypnosis process itself?

Not really , hypnosis is an unreliable tool for uncovering memories because you can't tell what is real and what is imagined , past life regressionists have been doing it for decades but as far as I'm aware nothing solid or provable has come from any of their hypnosis sessions , there are some interesting anecdotes but nothing that stands up to scrutiny.

As I said above Budd Hopkins wasn't a professionally trained hypnotist he picked it up over a few years watching others do it so one has to question his skill in the art.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I used joke around and say I wanted to be abducted by aliens all the time. Until someone said, "you just want to be probed". So I stopped saying it.

edit on 30-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I'm always skeptical when someone claims seemingly unrelated abduction experiences.. It implies they are somehow special.. Especially when one involves having alien babysitters..

It is easy to make light of any UFO experience and few want to accept as valid abduction experiences coupled with past lives. However the rub for you disbelievers is that you are automatically limiting the amount of data that you will allow yourself to believe. That's OK, you're only human and humans are notorious for wanting to be the supreme animal in the universe and are solidly confident that they have everything all figured out in the Universe from A to B. And the "B" side includes such impossible things as reincarnation which actually can help explain why certain humans are abducted along family lines, etc. I have my own personal, family history proof to know that the situation is vastly more complicated that most people want to believe.

The learning curve of this whole business is going to eventually remake the whole of humanity toward the understanding of the cosmos that we all yearn for. Still, many will be left behind, unwilling to accept that humanity has been on the wrong track of relying on a physical existence, material things and technology when something grander is out there and available.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
watched the first 10 mins on 2x speed so only took a few mins..

you can notice the way he says "being" that he never actually saw anything... it has a sense of wonder and vagueness as if it's just imagination.. when you see an alien, you have a vast array of emotions that came with your sighting, and when you say "alien" those emotions resurface.

100% fake

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For me, he acts as though he is remembering and saying things for the very first time, if he had actually remembered these stories (real or not) it seems that he would know the story inside and out.
I mean, he says, "I was 4 years old, maybe I was 6", etc, that kind of thing gives off a red flag for me. He also said in his teen abduction that he was maybe 14, then later changes it to he'd have to be 16. If I had remembered this I would have gone over ALL of this in my head a million times already, plus, when he has (probably) told this story many times, you would think that he'd have his story down pat.

The way he tells the story he makes no eye contact, that is not a deal killer, but it sure does add to it, not in a good way either.

His ability to remember the smallest details BUT he can't remember how old he was, that is odd, he remembers all of that stuff that was years ago, and to remember things when you were 4-6 years old that clearly, well, it doesn't make me believe him.

Also, one thing that really bothered me was the fact that every thing that he was told not to do, he did, from his father telling him what not to do, to the "beings" telling him to make sure you don't touch certain things.

I haven't watched all of them, but the first video has not convinced me, or, made me believe that anything he says is even remotely true.
His actions are the biggest red flag for me, he doesn't seem to be able to tell a story that should be should be (by now) an easy thing to talk about.

100% unbelievable for me.

I will say that I want to believe him, 'cause I would like this stuff to be true just like a lot of others, but I have seen people like him a lot of times, so far most appear to be making up what they say happened.
edit on 30-12-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
the dramatic slow cadence.......a rooky story teller
edit on 30-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: andre18

Wouldnt those to be shown to be flawed with false memories, be a symptom of the skill of the hypnotist rather than the hypnosis process itself?

Not really , hypnosis is an unreliable tool for uncovering memories because you can't tell what is real and what is imagined
That's the whole point. The finding in hypnosis is that what ever you imagine under, is real because it's coming up from your subconscious. It's not your limited human senses speaking through ego, but the truth of what you think and feel. Through your activating your imagination your able to go into a state where the subconscious can 'dream up' images for you to understand while youre in a semi-conscious state. Ive been under myself, so i know.

past life regressionists have been doing it for decades but as far as I'm aware nothing solid or provable has come from any of their hypnosis sessions , there are some interesting anecdotes but nothing that stands up to scrutiny.

Are you really expecting solid hard facts to come from the personal emotions of what surfaces? If so then you dont get the whole point of what past life regression hypnosis is doing. It's a complete personal experience that isnt meant to confer data from other people's own sessions. If it does that's a plus. But it's only meant to explore the past lives of thoughs going under in order to help the patient understand a larger karmic understanding they incarnated here to understand.

For example, if a patient went under a second time with the same question to ask, a different answer is still likely going to come because in say 6 months between sessions, the patient has undergone enough emotional changes that they are in a different state of being then they were back when. So if in both sessions the same alien experience is visited while under, they are going to still experience it differently, depending on what the patient now needs to feel and see in order to take away from it what they need at that current stage in their life.

As I said above Budd Hopkins wasn't a professionally trained hypnotist he picked it up over a few years watching others do it so one has to question his skill in the art
So according to you, anyone without a official degree on paper doesnt have 'real' skills. Lol well be sure to tell anyone that has real interest in anything that because they dont have an academic degree in it, what ever they've learned is false and inaccurate.
(you think you're in love? where's your professional degree in being in love?) lol

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm skeptical if it involves Budd Hopkins.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Misterlondon

However the rub for you disbelievers is that you are automatically limiting the amount of data that you will allow yourself to believe. That's OK, you're only human and humans are notorious for wanting to be the supreme animal in the universe and are solidly confident that they have everything all figured out in the Universe from A to B.

What about the people who at one time believed in the whole alien abduction scenario, but the more they researched it, the more they believe it's not in fact real?

And also, what about the humans being human who are NOT confident they have everything in the universe figured out from A to B (z?), but just simply believe that one thing, the alien abduction scenario, is something other than actual alien abduction?

Do you have those folks figured out?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

WEll truth is truth, I tend to agree with you only because I somehow knew to never even try hypnosis to recall the full account of my life experiences with ET. It would backfire somehow and reveal instead my deepest and most embarrassing life's moments. These are certainties that were told to me.

I watched or listened to some videos on youtube recently that said pretty much in 2 hours what you wrote in your short post, lol.
edit on pm1231pmSat, 30 Dec 2017 23:58:33 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I’ve had a NDE and met ETs, I don’t think there is a connection.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: zofodraz
I’ve had a NDE and met ETs, I don’t think there is a connection.

Near Death / Death recollections are what fascinates me, because every single one of us is headed to that destination.

top topics

join