It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Amazon broken?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Not pending payment. No notices sent. Just sitting there as ordered. I will probably contact them tomorrow and see what the deal is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Amazon's been broken since 1994.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As someone who used to work at Amazon's call center..... call them ....
You can get the order "replaced" and ask for free next day air (you'd be surprised what the first level contact is authorized to give away), if they don't give it to you, ask for their area manager

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Did you ever look at Bezos and think" that guy looks like he has alien blood"?

Ummm...yeah...he's a Grey...or a Green...or a Gem...a real peach...a real peach of a guy...

I'm going to have to do rehab for my Amazon shopping addiction...I just know it...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
As someone who used to work at Amazon's call center..... call them ....
You can get the order "replaced" and ask for free next day air (you'd be surprised what the first level contact is authorized to give away), if they don't give it to you, ask for their area manager

Ummm...coolness...filed for future...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Regardless of your disdain for Trump, there has been a massive amount of these CEO's at the top that have resigned in the past couple of months.

IMO this is because the people behind Trump are actually fighting the evil that has corrupted all aspects of our Government/Corporate structures.

Strange coincidence's I am sure!!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Me too!
Every day is Christmas over here

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Just remember that "free Stuff" your stealing is coming out of someone's pocket and likely not amazons. Some poor sucker worked hard to buy the things they sell.

Unsolicited goods, If i order something and pay up front and they send three items instead of one, or cancel a order in plenty time and they send it anyway am i really supposed to go out of my way and pay postage from my own pocket because someone cant get their # together. yeah, whatever dude.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I ordered two rather expensive items from Amazon for Christmas gifts-early, even. Never got them. They swear they were received and signed for but they can't say by who. TWICE.

After much wrangling, and I am ashamed to say, name calling and anger, I was finally, finally reimbursed. Not playing that game again.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Again, the best tip I can give is "Area Manager". They will try to pass you off to their "lead". Don't do it. The lead's will fight with you all day.

They told us in training, the first goal is to give the the customer anything they need. Get them off the phone happy as quick as possible because there's 100's in queue. (and that's serious numbers not hyperbole. During the holidays, thousands in queue for hours)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yup, I had one that took two weeks to get here, they gave me a free month of Prime, a full refund, and a $25 gift card. But yeah they do seem to be overwhelmed on the shipping side.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: YouSir

Me too!
Every day is Christmas over here

Ummm...as it should be my friend...as it should be...
Bring on the cheer...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Thanks for the info. I did escalate it to a manager several times. They insisted I had received and signed for it but couldn't even give me the name of the signer.

I'm too old and have no addiction to Amazon. I don't need them. Stuff is just stuff to me these days. Don't need the aggravation but I know too many people who live and die Amazon.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Thank you, that worked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join