It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM activist turned Missouri lawmaker has still not resigned!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Missouri lawmaker, Maria Chappelle-Nadal has failed to resign/face charges despite making threats of assassination against a sitting POTUS. The former Black Lives Matter activist serves the district containing Ferguson, and made statements that can easily be interpreted as violent threats against the President of the United States of America: Donald J. Trump.

A Missouri lawmaker is under mounting pressure to resign after she said on social media she hopes President Trump is assassinated, following his response to violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal went on her personal Facebook page Thursday morning to vent two days after the president blamed “both sides” for the brutality.

Hint: Trump was right, she was wrong (as expected). However, she still hasn't answered for this serious crime... yet. With enough public outrage, we can see to it that Maria Chappelle-Nadal is brought to justice (or at least remind the USSS she exists/is still free).

www.washingtonpost.com... signation/

twitter.com...

Someone erratic, hysterical and so easily influenced/mislead doesn't need to be involved in government in any way, shape or form. Her arrogance is astounding, given the fact that Trump's statements were absolutely right. Communists and other violent provocateurs illegally showed up in Charolettsville with the intention to do battle. Communists are just as evil (and have killed the same number of people, or more) than these so-called "Nazis" (who were largely just conservative/religious activsts - a small minority were "neo-nazis").

If this incident has taught activists one thing: to keep their a## out of the road. Still not 100% certain why all of the "antifa" goons weren't charged with felony murder for their role in Heyer's death. She was killed during the commission of a crime, and in many states, this itself constitutes "felony murder" against those aiding in the crime (which means someone was killed during the commission of a crime). Since they had assembled without a permit, unlawfully blocked commercial/private/emergency traffic and engaged in felony violence (violence with weapons, mobs) their conduct absolutely rises to this threshold.

In any case, this person has no business making threats against the President because he dared to merely state his point of view (which is absolutely correct, logically sound).

Make America Great Again!

edit on 12/29/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Someone erratic, hysterical and so easily influenced/mislead doesn't need to be involved in government in any way, shape or form.

And the irony award for today goes to you for this pro-Trump post.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Someone erratic, hysterical and so easily influenced/mislead doesn't need to be involved in government in any way, shape or form.

I dont think any politician tweeting stupid childish jokes or comments about others should be forced to resign.

Calling for the assassination of your political opponent, that seems to be clearly over the line.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If this incident has taught activists one thing: to keep their a## out of the road.

Well aren't you just a horrible person. By they way they weren't walking down the middle of the road. They were on a walking mall that is intersected with roads at a few points.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I dont think any politician tweeting stupid childish jokes or comments about others should be forced to resign.

Calling for the assassination of your political opponent, that seems to be clearly over the line.

Kind of like the 2nd amendment people doing something about Hillary? Or is that different?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Kind of like the 2nd amendment people doing something about Hillary? Or is that different?

Did a pro second amendment politicians tweet she should be assassinated?

If so, yes, that person should be forced out of office too.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

'cept the peasents can say what they want, because people.

A sitting Lawmaker, in the US Gov, advocated the assasination of OUR President.

As usual, you display zero critical thinking, comparing apples to oranges. Plus, nobody cares about hillary.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Did a pro second amendment politicians tweet she should be assassinated?

If so, yes, that person should be forced out of office too.

How about a politician saying it to a cheering crowd of supporters?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Link

Or do only tweets matter here?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I didnt see the word assassinated there, or any calls for death.

Can you please bold or underline those words?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks.

What do you think he meant? Please be specific.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thanks.

That would have been funny if you had said, "Show me."

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thanks.

I think he meant maybe there is something second amendment people can do.

I am failing to read where he said "I hope hillary is assassinated" or anything resembling that.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thanks.

Like what?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks.

Like what?

Vote, rally, march, demand impeachment.

Tell me, do you also think that all of the people calling to resist trump, many of whom on the left are now discussing arming themselves are also suggesting the assassination of trump?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But if that's what he was implying why would he single out the "Second Amendment people?" The implication is clear.
edit on 12/29/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thanks.

Like what?

Vote, rally, march, demand impeachment.

Tell me, do you also think that all of the people calling to resist trump, many of whom on the left are now discussing arming themselves are also suggesting the assassination of trump?

Yes, as a last resort, they are. It'd be dishonest to believe otherwise. As it would be dishonest to say that Trump meant vote, rally, or march when talking about what the 2nd amendment people could do.

Plenty of people want Trump dead. Plenty of people wanted Obama dead. A whole lot of people still want Hillary dead.

Just be consistent in your outrage. If you choose to be outraged about death threats towards politicians at leats recognize it from both sides.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Would a White lawyer that called for Obama's assassination still be in office?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dontcha love their hubbub tap dance?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Maria Chappelle-Nadal has failed to resign/face charges despite making threats of assassination against a sitting POTUS.

"I hope" is legally not a threat. Protected political speech. Same as with Johnny Depp, and others.

this person has no business making threats against the President

There was no threat; hence, no charges.

she still hasn't answered for this serious crime

Has she been charged with a crime?

See also Watts v. United States

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Apparently some would defend the words of this congress-critter. I find it astonishing that Martin Shkreli is jailed for trying to acquire Clinton's DNA sample (probably just trolling - besides, you can find hairs laying around/discarded containers/etc), while those who threaten a US President walk with impunity.

It isn't just the congress-critter Nadal either, Kathy Griffin and many other Holly-weird entertainers have taken to the sport of one-upmanship as it applies to their anti-Trump credentials and violent threats. A host of other cult personalities and individuals have also engaged in this illegal activity.
edit on 12/29/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join