It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Caught RED HANDED!’ Trump claims China selling oil to N. Korea despite sanctions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Looks fake.

Well, it ain't - what you've been exposed to is the maritime industries dirty little secret and if anyone thinks that this is limited to governments or specific countries they are gravely misinformed.

Since we've been pulling the sh!t out of the ground - the backdoor selling of fuel between individuals and entities has been happening.

Our regional QHSE manager had his, and his families lives threatened, when he announced he was going to do an investigation into fuel theft from company vessels. Suffice to say, the CEO had to weigh-in and under legal advice our Manager dropped the investigation.

I could go into great detail how tonnes / cubic meters of fuel can be hidden within vessels for such transfers.
edit on 28/12/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is dealing with a crap sandwich with gravy that O and Bush and Clinton left him. He has to lay down the law and it is going to be very very unpopular, that is if he has the gonads.

The fick'in can is rusty and has blood on it from these moron kicking it down the road. At some point an adult will have to deal. Is it now? I doubt it.

Politicians will continue lining their pockets until the gravy train runs dry, when it does it will be war. Trump will be no different.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sadly I agree.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join