It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Keep telling people how much you dislike them and it wont be too long before they want somewhere all to themselves, where you are not welcome anymore.

Is that really what these buzfeed people want? Cos thats how its going.
edit on 44pThu, 28 Dec 2017 18:54:44 -060020172017-12-28T18:54:44-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The "you can't be racist to wypipo" logic is the most flawed and racist of all; it basically reads that being white is so superior and great that you really can't insult it - just like you can't really hurt someone's feelings for being "too rich" or "too beautiful". Bunch of racists.

Buzzfeeds a trash rag; you shed brain cells whilst reading their "newstainment".

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They left out how many bombs the White Establishment dropped on multiple middle eastern and african countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people.

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Does that mean everything the government does in the US is done by "white establishment"?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They left out how many bombs the White Establishment dropped on multiple middle eastern and african countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people.

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Does that mean everything the government does in the US is done by "white establishment"?

I guess it was only the white half of Obama that launched all of those drone strikes in the Middle East.

edit on b000000312017-12-28T19:25:30-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 28 Dec 2017 19:25:30 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2017 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well what do you expect? That half was probably a typical white person, and it likely ruined him too.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

Well what do you expect? That half was probably a typical white person, and it likely ruined him too.

Technically, Obama's Momma ruined him first...
Because she was white... and she liked him.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Name one Black CEO.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Daymond John

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Name one Black CEO.
Savoy Top 100
More than one.

But.....
If a white person likes my post....
Will it ruin the CEO's listed?
edit on b000000312017-12-28T19:37:35-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 28 Dec 2017 19:37:35 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
We who have a working brain know that Buzzfeed is utter garbage. We know that the author of this racist pile of steaming fecal matter is either a failed comedian or a hateful beech of epic proportions.

My only issue is, how many hate-filled SJWs take this nonsense seriously?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Report: NBC is investing $250 million in BuzzFeed

As long as we play their game by their rules they win we all lose.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Even if 100.1% of all CEO's on planet earth were white, what effing good does that do me?

Squat.

They may be white, but their in their own tribe, and we aint.

And this CEO Tribe they're the ones socially engineering us against each other. Because in truth they're desperate. And all this is about all they've got left.

And their code is cracked now, folks.

So are we primitive chumps, or are we human beings?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How 'ruinous' is that?

"white establishment"?

Name one Black CEO.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I could do that.

I could point out that many of the worlds wealthiest are Hispanic, or arabic, or asian.

But instead I will humor you.

Yep, you are right, everything the US government does is because of white people.

So if you blame everything negative the country has done on white people, then I guess all of the positive things are because of white people too.

You keep focusing on skin color; I will chose to think America is about far more than that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Daymond John

A fashion designer?

Hardly what I call the Establishment. I meant like world banking, Industrial Military Complex, Big Oil, Tobacco, alcohol, etc. The Power elite that ruin the world is indeed white, has always been white, will always be white.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That 'rest of the world' you speak of? Voted 128 to 9 that America sucks.

So were you pretending average Americans are to blame for that or just the ones running the show?
edit on 28-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Daymond John

A fashion designer?

Hardly what I call the Establishment. I meant like world banking, Industrial Military Complex, Big Oil, Tobacco, alcohol, etc. The Power elite that ruin the world is indeed white, has always been white, will always be white.

So you're moving the goal posts?

You challenged us to name one African American CEO. I did that.

And the number of African-Americans I see waltzing around in FUBU argues against your downplaying of his influence.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

That 'rest of the world' you speak of? Voted 128 to 9 that America sucks.

So were you pretending average Americans are to blame for that or the ones running the show?

Looking past the fact that the UN is irrelevant;

OK, many of those 128 countries have predominantly white people in positions of power in gtheir government.

So what does race have anything to do with it?

You make it seem like all evil comes from white people.

Is that what you are suggesting?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Also, I was wondering if you concede that if all the bad things the US government has done is because of only white people, then does that mean all of the good things it has done is also because of only white people?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If a black person tried to sell cigarettes or make whiskey they would be arrested. Big Tobacco and Big Liquor are the only ones allowed to do that. They white.

In fact look at what happened to Eric Garner for selling cigarettes on a street corner. The cops choked him to death.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join