It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore challenges Alabama Senate election defeat, alleges rampant voter fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here we go. Looks like Roy Moore couldn't wait any longer and goes all in. To be honest i don't care for both candidates but voter fraud should always be investigated no matter which side you are on. Apparently all his accusers disappeared after Doug Jones won the elcetion. Kinda suspiscious if you ask me. Meg also predicted this and mentioned that they had trouble to keep Moore in check from blowing off the lid too soon.

Roy Moore filed an election complaint late Wednesday, claiming voter fraud altered the outcome of Alabama’s Senate race, paving the way for Democrat Doug Jones’ victory.

“This is not a Republican or Democrat issue as election integrity should matter to everyone,” Moore said. “We call on Secretary of State Merrill to delay certification until there is a thorough investigation of what three independent election experts agree took place: election fraud sufficient to overturn the outcome of the election.”

The statement cites three Election Integrity experts saying that “with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty … election fraud occurred” and noted the irregularities in 20 precincts alone could reverse the results of the election.

Roy Moore challenges Alabama Senate election defeat, alleges rampant voter fraud

edit on 28-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
www.al.com...

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

Evidence is gonna be all gone, thanks to some liberal judge....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Haha, I just said in a thread 2 above, I cant believe there is not a thread about this. Moore lost. He needs to get a life and forget about it. Its over. trump even told him to let it go.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
www.al.com...

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

Evidence is gonna be all gone, thanks to some liberal judge....

I don't think so. I guess they made sure that some of the evidence remained intact. This was planned for months in advance.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Haha, I just said in a thread 2 above, I cant believe there is not a thread about this. Moore lost. He needs to get a life and forget about it. Its over. trump even told him to let it go.

Trump said he will again have a chance at the Alabama seat very soon. You should pay more attention to the content of his tweets.

Edit:Quit the partisan BS. Like i said this should be a bipartisan issue and needs to be investigated.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
He should blame the Russians!
The main stream media will back him up then.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So are you saying Trump didn't say Moore should accept his defeat? Because that's what Trump said.
edit on 28-12-2017 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

In a sense, he’s right about there being a substantial amount of voter fraud in the recent Alabama election in that a substantial number of Alabama voters ended up casting their vote for a “fraud,” Roy Moore. Good thing they lost!

Screw Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
He should blame the Russians!
The main stream media will back him up then.

Scared they find something substantial? What is the harm in investigating when you're so sure they don't find anything? Very telling.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What were his accusers supposed to do after the election?. Why is it suspicious that they told their tail and now it's done? They can't charge a thing. They can't sue him they can't do anything. They are just as powerless now as they were as young teenagers.

He thinks it be keeps using trumps play book it will work out for him too.
edit on 12282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What were his accusers supposed to do after the election?. Why is it suspicious that they told their tail and now it's done? They can't charge hik. They can't she him they can't do anything. They are just as powerless now as they were as young teenagers.

Yeah of course. In 40 years 0 accusers. He runs for a seat suddenly they mysteriously pop up. You don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What was planned for months?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He's talking about the midterms.
This was a special election to fill Jeff Sessions seat. Next Nov they have another election.
Alabama is a red state. They won't keep Jones unless the Republican they choose is as bad as Moore was.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What were his accusers supposed to do after the election?. Why is it suspicious that they told their tail and now it's done? They can't charge a thing. They can't sue him they can't do anything. They are just as powerless now as they were as young teenagers.

They should continue the fight against him they started if the allegations are true. Their actions make it seem they only came out because its the current trend and didn't like his politics. So in my opinion, I don't blame anyone for thinking these women were only out for their 5 minutes of fame.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They spoke up to keep a predator out of the senate. They did what was necessary. They can't do anything to Moore. He's as free as a bird to prey on teens all over Alabama now.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
He was so looking forward to having some interns that he could coach

Poor man

Not

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They can't. Statute of limitations. It's over. All they could do is speak up. They did that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He should write a book, go on a year-long book tour smearing his opponent and blaming everything and everyone for his loss.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You are entitled to your own opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

They spoke up to keep a predator out of the senate. They did what was necessary. They can't do anything to Moore. He's as free as a bird to prey on teens all over Alabama now.

It's pretty sad that you take the accusations as face value without any shred of evidence. You're just another hypocrite. You're willing to ignore voter fraud just because of your dislike for the candidate. Pretty pathetic. I'll wait for the results of the investigation first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join