It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend in a peaceful town

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Criminals run from the police because they don't want to be caught. Sometimes it works. The outcome surely shouldn't be to be shot to death by a cop who thinks he is judge, jury and executioner. It is this lack of hesitation by the US police that get criminals AND innocents shot by trigger happy testosterone machines that think they can dole out death like candy.

When I am in doubt I always compare how this person would have fared in the country I live in. In the UK, this person would still be alive, he would also be caught later as the coppers would have his licence plate and other details.
Then he would have gone to jail.

I also understand that he may not have been worthy to live in the first place by some here because he had previous and it involved dealing in heroin [which ruins lives]. That notion may be really brilliant in some rogue country where everyone can just accuse anyone of anything and go and shoot them in the head.

However as cops are not known for their wisdom or intelligence I as a law abiding person do not want ex soldiers or whatever with guns make the decision about my innocence.
I though the USA was a civilised country and if so, there is due course for criminals.

Shooting at an officer - yeah, shoot back
Running away - Run faster you fat slob, or use data to catch them later. No need to end a life.

Anyone who can't see this can only wish to live in a country like N-Korea, where justice isn't even a word. Is that what you want? I don't. Police are only humans too, they have no god given right to take anyone's life just because they couldn't catch them FFS.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

we dont riot round here that doesnt do any good

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: SatansPride

Lol. I love this... I can't RUN from a cop without thinking imma get shot.

How about you not run from the cops then.

Jaden

P. S. Great alias, truly shows your character

I never ran from the cops. I generally didn't put myself in situations where I would get caught though. The one time I did, I knew the Sheriff and I was able to talk my way out of it.

I do have friends that have run from cops. When they were young and stupid and all and, by the way, were not even close to the crap I was doing. Most of them have gone on to be productive members of society, business men, truck drivers, one is a high school history teacher. I suppose though, since they ran from the cops well, if they got shot they would of just deserved what they got.

My point is, the scariest f***ers, the ones that are really a danger to society and not just some stupid kids or low end smack dealers are the ones who DON'T run. But hey, sure shoot those small timers and dumb kids in the back, gives the cops something to do that isn't all that dangerous and gives the public a scapegoat to be mad at while they ignore the genuinely dangerous people.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
If you really believe that, then you do not get out and enjoy your community enough. What you call tyranny typically only happens when you have given the law an excuse and reason to come approach you. I have been assaulted by officers before, but only when I gave them a reason to even encounter me to begin with. And yea, EVERY single time I am pulled over without my family, which has been happening less over the years, they still search my vehicle without consent, even though not one single time EVER has anything incriminating been found in my vehicles. I have even been armed with a blade on my belt, to which I politely pointed that out when asked to step out. And you know what happens when I just play along knowing I am innocent??? Its all over in fifteen minutes or less and I we all go on with our lives.

The reason I have to live with this treatment is likely because of my actions in the past. I can own that though, and get over myself. At the end of the day, your free will actions will determine how you move on in life. If I have to take another beating from the police even if having done nothing wrong I will. Because when its all over I can take it to court ALIVE . Pretty much every single beating I have seen though comes from a lack of compliance, regardless of innocence or guilt.

Whether anyone likes it or not, you know damn well it is a situation that leaves us still in a better society than like 80% of this Earth, and with more liberty than the remaining 20%. I prefer the mafia that is held back from actual tyranny, than the mafia not beholden to any laws whatsoever. Would you rather be under the watch of the Sicilian gangsters? Mexican, Colombian? Triad? Islamic State? Face it, the Fraternal Order of the Police may be the biggest mafia in the country, but for the most part they play much much nicer than the other gangsters. You do not get a choice until you have earned your way towards the top like every other rich person. So just understand the rules and play nicely.
a reply to: SatansPride
Yea, sure buddy. I suggest you stop talking like that, it does not end well considering officers are trying to offer their perspectives in the thread. The less they have to forward to their buddies in your town, the better off you are.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

it was dark. bad snow & ice that night. they knew him personally. he had a pocket knife which he didnt pull. no car chase.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Shamrock6

multiple witnesses say the staty never showed up till after he was shot. they could be lying. they wouldnt say town did it tho cause you dont know us, we take care of our people thats why we have been so peaceful for so long until now

"So peaceful" while talking about a guy that skips bail, deals drugs, flees and eludes, etc.

Yea, sounds very picturesque lol

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

lol i aint sayin nothin beside this was a peaceful town, they brought the first murder in 20 years here not a gang. they know me im a good guy they can say all they want lol theyll laugh at em. i dont do drugs i do community service lol for rizzle. the bad cops are spreading & infecting the good ones & its an epidemic obvi. out of control if that #s happenin here

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

lol i aint sayin nothin beside this was a peaceful town, they brought the first murder in 20 years here not a gang. they know me im a good guy they can say all they want lol theyll laugh at em. i dont do drugs i do community service lol for rizzle. the bad cops are spreading & infecting the good ones & its an epidemic obvi. out of control if that #s happenin here

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He dindunuffin!

BS, He was a dope dealer. He got what was coming to him. Karma is a bitch.

And you can tell the character of a person by the company they keep...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

& if your a cop on here quit your job cause this is a conspiracy website & i dont want my police conspiring against their own job or even putting yourself in a place of govermental conspiracies. thats just foolhardy & totally contradictory.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You just said"fo rizzle" after saying you're a good guy who does community service.

Even in a small town, you shouldn't be knowing all the cops, the only people who ever know all the cops are repeat offenders.

You know who else is "good" and "knows all the cops"? People who say fo rizzle on court ordered community service.

You do community service and you're friends with a heroin dealer who is doing community disservice?

It's not tracking bud.

You're both criminals. The "shizzle" didn't come there, you both brought it. A shooting during apprehension also doesn't qualify as murder, and I'm 100% certain that's not the first homicide in that town in 20 years.

P.S.

"I ain't saying nothing" is a double negative, it literally means "I'm saying something.". I believe what you were looking for was "I'm not saying anything.". Which proves your education was poor.

Fo Rizzles, doe cuzzo.
edit on 28-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

he was a career criminal what can i say to defend him you know beside he was never lethal, beat people up lol but not lethal so prison ya gettin shot unarmed no. a pocket knife that noone can see is not considered armed until he pulls it or they see it or knew from an insight but that wasnt the case. & i was a bad kid thats why they like me cause im respectful now i dont do any drugs & i on my own help the community. some people grow up & change.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

he was a career criminal what can i say to defend him you know beside he was never lethal, beat people up lol but not lethal so prison ya gettin shot unarmed no. a pocket knife that noone can see is not considered armed until he pulls it or they see it or knew from an insight but that wasnt the case. & i was a bad kid thats why they like me cause im respectful now i dont do any drugs & i on my own help the community. some people grow up & change.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I didn't say he deserved to die, I said he probably did something while running that caused the perceived threat. Maybe his knife fell off his belt, and he stopped, turned around to pick it up and they thought it was a gun?

If that happened, you don't have menace police, you have a criminal who made a miscalculation.

Also, no, you didn't grow up. You aren't a straight edge who changed his ways, you just know that's the line to tow. If you did, Mr. H Dealer wouldn't have been your friend. Criminals who change their life don't "hang" with criminals.

You sound just like my brother who is indeed a Heroin Addict, who tells everyone he's clean and is good now, but just had a robbery he performed for H money outed.

He goes to church, community service, knows all the cops, he got picked up for possession and an open container a few weeks back and they just let him go because he promised to check himself in to rehab, which he did, but only for show. Subsequently, back on the H.

That's what you sound like and you're so far gone, you don't even realize your words betray you.

Get help before it's you who's being buried.

Your buddies passing is your wake up call, don't hit the snooze button, we all want you to succeed.
edit on 28-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

it was dark. bad snow & ice that night. they knew him personally. he had a pocket knife which he didnt pull. no car chase.

First, let me say directly to you that I feel for your loss--don't let my comments pertaining to the law and the history of your friend's arrest detract from my empathy for you.

With that said, though, do you have a source for the information above? I'm not calling you a liar, but I need verifiable information in order to call it a fact for the purposes of this incident. I cited the source that noted the car chase and crash.

Thanks. (I really am trying to figure it all out...I let the facts guide me)

As for your claim that this is "murder" by the police and that they are lying, you are currently falling well short of proving those claims at all.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What's odd about this is that the nearest airport to Canaan, which is Lebanon and is about 15 miles down the road, reported about 1/2 to 3/4 an inch of snow in the week leading up to, and including, December 23rd.

One can only wonder where all this snow and ice came from.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

thank you i smoke pot tho they know it & leave me alone cause that aint bad. & that must be why all the gaurds at our jails (never been just heard) are crooked & cops are i heard you say cause they hang round them people all the time so they become them. if guilty by association applies to civilians than it does for goverment agencies too no matter your ideal you said was in my or their head. & nah he was shot just runnin away.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

thank you & its a big mess right now, all of the witnesses say the same thing but the cops say something completely different. theres no evidence yet & i feel they can hide that pretty easily they always do from what i see on the news
edit on 28-12-2017 by SatansPride because: evidence *yet*

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
One can only wonder where all this snow and ice came from.

Maybe he meant the other kinds of snow and ice.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

it was raining the day before & before that but it turned to ice that night but we have had like a foot here for a couple weeks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join