It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend in a peaceful town

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.vnews.com...

they are covering it up. ive liked the police, most of the upper valley does. people are afraid of what they see on the news is real now because of them shooting an unarmed man & lying about everything that happend. our town was peaceful but i feel like its about to go to hell because the corrupt swine disease spreading like stds is here. it sucks so bad that this happend but you dont # with us, we dont take this # in the # round here. if this disease is finally here you know americas screwed to the point where its hurting good towns & a completely legal uprising is surfacing.
edit on 28-12-2017 by SatansPride because: link

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Your link is to a live stream of the news channel, do you have another link to the actual shooting?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Your link just goes to a stream... You have anything on the event specifically?

I am curious to learn more.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i dont know how to do the links. google jesse champney. most of it is still under wraps from a week ago cause they are covering it up

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Here you go (I'm assuming you live in/near Enfield, NH?) : link

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This guy?

Canaan man arrested for selling heroin to a police informant in Lebanon | NH1

39 minutes 47 seconds ago NH1.com LEBANON - After an investigation into heroin sales in led to a man's arrest after police said he tried to sell the drug to an informant. Jesse Champney, 25, of Canaan, was arrested when he arrived to make the sale. He fled on foot but was captured, arrested, and charged with possession of heroin with intent to sell and resisting arrest. Champney was out on parole from a previous arrest. He was held on $50,000 cash bail and will be arraigned on Monday. Source

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

thank you

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

lol ya

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Sounds like a peach.

(post by SatansPride removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

www.vnews.com...

I am sorry for your loss but if you have a warrant out on you and skip court on purpose you shouldn't be literally running from the cops.
He didn't deserve to die though for sure.
Bad decision though.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No, because he was out on parole and caught selling heroin. I doubt he was some upstanding member of the community and unwittingly found himself in some law enforcement entanglement. Now, the chance exists they just hosed him for no reason but his track record says career scumbag.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What part are they lying about?

And what’s been covered up? If you can find multiple sources (including MSM), it’s not much of a coverup, in my opinion.
edit on 28122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Most fabulous ear studs i've ever seen on a lowgrade smack dealer.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Most fabulous ear studs i've ever seen on a lowgrade smack dealer.

Gotta rock that bling yo when you dealin H and makin those fat stacks.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I mean, that doesn't read well for your friend. In 2013 he was caught evading bondsman while on probation for a violation. In 2016 he was on parole and caught selling heroin to an undercover and jumped out of a moving vehicle to run from the police he sold to.

The night he died, he noticed a cop behind him and then crashed his car trying to evade a cop that wasn't even chasing him. When the cop rolled up to the scene, he did what he does and ran on foot. He even instructed his passenger to run, who did also. People don't run unless they know they did something wrong. "I was scared" is not an explanation of why he was scared, which is probably because he knows he was going to jail for something he shouldn't have been doing.

Looks like your friend was not a nice guy and had a propensity to get caught up with police action.

I don't think he needed to die, but we don't know what happened other than a career criminal drug dealer was shot evading police after crashing his car and fleeing the scene.

He was no Angel, so I doubt you'll get sympathy on ATS for him.

Sad, however. Sorry you lost a friend, but... Why are you hanging out with heroin dealers? For real though.
edit on 28-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

the town & statey are totally lying about what happened, a lot of people drove by when this was goin on. he made a lot of bad choices lol, just they are trigger happy & i cant run from a cop now without thinkin imma get shot. its america not north korea

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

the town & statey are totally lying about what happened, a lot of people drove by when this was goin on. he made a lot of bad choices lol, just they are trigger happy & i cant run from a cop now without thinkin imma get shot. its america not north korea

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

your friend chose a life of crime of his own free will. You know, he knew it, now we all know it because you brought him to our attention. I am sure he was a .. umm.. interesting or funny person to know to you and maybe a handful of others. The fact that he was shot in the field alludes to a repeat of his past actions, that he fled from authorities after being discovered.

I can't claim to know why the trooper shot him, but state troopers have a lowered threshold for use of force than city police or Sheriff's deputies. At least this is what a former city police officer has explained to me in Florida. Although his friends and family like yourself are no doubt in mourning, the innocent people in the community that have been his victim of burglary and their family who have been enabled into drug use due to his making it available no doubt have a little bit of piece of mind.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No because he sells it and ruins lives. Good riddance one less scum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join