It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Byron York: McCain associate subpoenaed in Trump dossier probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has issued a subpoena to David Kramer, a former State Department official who, in late November 2016, traveled to London to receive a briefing and a copy of the Trump dossier from its author, former British spy Christopher Steele. Kramer then returned to the U.S. to give the document to Sen. John McCain.

Kramer is a senior fellow at the McCain Institute for International Leadership at Arizona State University.

It is honestly looking like the FSB caught wind of Christopher Steele asking around about Trump and Putin connections and decided to have some fun. I mean the wet noodle brit with a background in espionage had to light up their radars whenever he entered the country. Its not out of the realm of possiblity that the Russians fed this guy some disinfo just to see what happened. I bet they never thought in a million years that their info was going to be used by the FBI to wiretap a presidential candidate.

In the session, Kramer told House investigators that he knew the identities of the Russian sources for the allegations in Steele's dossier. But when investigators pressed Kramer to reveal those names, he declined to do so.

Now, he is under subpoena. The subpoena, issued Wednesday afternoon, directs Kramer to appear again before House investigators on Jan. 11.

Finally. Why was this not done sooner? Oh wait, I know. Mueller is not here to find the truth. We need to know who put them up to it.
edit on 28-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I bet they never thought in a million years that their info was going to be used by the FBI to wiretap a presidential candidate.

It is possible that a white hat insider got wind about the dossier scheme and this entire thing was set up against the Clinton camp from the beginning. It is a reach, but a possibility.
edit on b000000312017-12-28T07:41:45-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 28 Dec 2017 07:41:45 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Christopher Steele gave his information directly to the FBI without the knowledge of Fusion GPS who was paying him at the time.
He states that the information he was getting was sufficiently troubling enough that he felt he needed to share it with U.S. intelligence. Being Ex MI he gave the information over to the proper authorities much the same as anyone reporting a suspicious situation to the police. It was up to the authorities to determine what to do with it at that point.
They started their own investigation to determine the validity of the information Steele had gotten from his Russian connections.
The rest is history still in the making.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

P.S. Steele gave the full names of his informants ...again to the FBI directly.

And nobody wiretapped the president. I'm quite sure that lie was put to bed a long time ago by James Comeys testimony last June.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Steele’s claims were used to obtain FISA surveillance authority for an investigation of Trump.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep drinking that kool aid, trust me, we'll all be there when this witch comes to an end.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Excellent! Nuenes must really have the left fired up #RemoveNuenes is trending on Twitter. Lol

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
An accomplice to another sellout by McStain.

new topics

top topics

join