It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Bizarre Discoveries on Mars from Mars Orbiter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: Spacespider

That much I agree with. I do usually enjoy these threads as long as speculation is not presented as fact.

Well, glad to see one poster got the idea.
It is just speculation, I cannot present facts.. as long my martian rocket is not complete.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: humanoidlord
again?
same as yesterday thread: rocks

If you only come into threads to say "rocks" and disrespect the work I do..
then please stay away.

If you can watch my material and give your saying on each of them.. and tell us what we are really looking at. okay then.

Your personal idea of being closed minded to non mainstream material, have nothing of use.

Your bunker is a crater from an impact. Must have been the worst possible place to make a bunker it was hit by a meteor. Whats the odds of that I wonder?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well, I think videos are a waste of time when they show only image taken from photos. With the original images I can look at them the time I want, I can zoom in and out, etc. while in a video I am very limited in what I can do. Also, the quality of the images in a video is always lower than the original images, and I prefer to look at original images instead of looking at compression artefacts.

Edited to add that the fact that the images are presented in a video has prevented me from looking at them, as I haven't had the time.
edit on 28/12/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
imagine we are actually from mars, we lived there like we live here now, an impact happened here and on mars blasting ice, water, debris etc from mars, in earth's direction, coursing mars to lose all its surface waters etc but in amonst this we escaped and eventually landed on earth as things settled, idk but my dreams are mad sometimes

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

i have looked and here is my opinion:
1: just an normal crater, the hole is actually an cliff, if you see it inside instead off outside, you will see what i say, the trail cant be seen and its just your brain expecting to see an road there
2: odd geological formation (i aint an scientist), as for the road, well see the first
3: the buildings are just mounds, the road is actually an trail left by an dust devil, NASA has an picture with an very dramatic collection of them
4: now this one is interesting, the fiery object is actually an dust devil caught making an trail! the shadow is actually an trail
5: pareidolia, looks just like an normal crater to me
6: crater with an black rim (mars has different layers of different colored dust)
7: seriously? i aint seeing none of the building features you mark in paint! same as number 2
8: looks like an small valley or natural trench
9: same as 5
10: this one doesnt deserves comments *facepalm*
11: normal mounds with some dust devil trails between, you just marked only one of them that conveniently (barely) connected them
12: i dont understand the point of this one, its just an bit of higher terrain
there happy now?
edit on 28-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

yeah but i thought you would only post serious finds that (tottally) arent pareidolia
?
i see the truth, not the lies

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

exactly

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

huh i thought they were putting it in orbit of mars
well its obviously not landing there, you need an heatshield and landing stuff

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the funny thing is that i saw those before i saw the center pig one

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Number 12 "Skin of Mars" Looks pretty creepy........almost alive!

Keep up the good work (you have a whole planet weird stuff left to find.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join