It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents found fetuses in body broker's warehouse-Where did they come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Looks like 2nd trimester human fetuses were found in a Rathburn's Arthur warehouse in Detroit back in 2013 submerged in a liquid that also had human brains in it. Rathburn is accused of defrauding clients by selling them diseased body parts.

Federal agents discovered four preserved fetuses in the Detroit warehouse of a man who sold human body parts, confidential photographs reviewed by Reuters show.

The fetuses were found during a December 2013 raid of businessman Arthur Rathburn’s warehouse. The fetuses, which appear to have been in their second trimester, were submerged in a liquid that included human brain tissue.

How did Rathburn get his mitts on the fetuses?

How Rathburn acquired the fetuses and what he intended to do with them is unclear. Rathburn’s lawyers did not respond to requests for comment, and neither the indictment nor other documents made public in his case mention the fetuses.

It is violates US law to "trade" in fetal tissue.

The buying and selling of cadavers and other body parts — with the exception of organs used in transplants — is legal and virtually unregulated in America. But trading in fetal tissue violates U.S. law.
ca.news.yahoo.com...

Wonder where a person could get their hands on a fetus? Remember this little sweetheart of a video? Wonder if tales of the crypt lady sells whole fetuses?

edit on 26-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
F#ck me this type of thing shocks me to my core, what "sane" human being could ever find it within themselves to be making profit off developing babies .. Hell on f#cking earth, the people into this crap are simply un natural psychopaths. How else could you rationalize it?????....

Sounds like it is a rabbit hole, it is not a object you come across everyday in a thrift store.

So my guess is the fetus was removed with the sidelining knowledge that it would be sold whole???. How did the fetus meet it's demise??..

RA
edit on 27-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
I know its in very poor form, but I cannot help but wonder if he got it from some little fat third grader??

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yikes that is messed up.

Take a good look as this is the reality of a system for profit in dog eat dog world.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Human body parts, and fetal stem cells are very big Black Market items. I'm a little surprised that people aren't more aware of this.

Anyways, whole fetuses can easily be had when an autopsy is preformed on a dead pregnant woman. Fetus gets removed, paper or rags get put in place (unless the body is to be cremated, then it doesn't matter), fetus then gets stored in preservative. A fetus can yield a lot of stem cells, and that equals a lot of money to the right buyer.

I did a report about it for a Law Enforcement class I took in College years ago. I can only assume that the practice is more sophisticated now then it was back then. If you really want to poke around in this, I'll warn you that there is a lot of stuff you'll wish you never read/seen/learned about on the topic of "Black Market Body parts". Really deprived people that will make you feel nothing but contempt for your fellow man/woman/whatever the hell you want to call yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
oh its not all bad. I once bought an actual human skull on ebay back in 2000 before the government really cracked down on the internet. And I was only in the ninth grade when I bought it. I paid about $200 for it with a postal money order. They used to be listed all the time. Of course they always said "from medical science/donation" , but who really knew?

Somebody broke it during a party in '03 when my parents were out of town. Jerks. I just tossed the pieces in the garbage. I hope thats not rude? Whoever it was, he floated around in the pool on a raft with drinks for a few hours before he went all humpty dumpty.

Ebay won't allow it anymore, but human skulls can still be had on internet sites, they just cost a lot more now. Fetuses though, thats a bit more macabre than I can handle.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Exactly. Like your skeleton friend, most people don't think to much about where they got their item from. Luckily most full skeletons are from medical/science donations. Most of the body parts are more valuable in pieces rather than as a bone-body. The veins and arteries are worth the price of a nice car.

There in lies the issue, if a person needs a heart transplant, but for whatever reason are not viable to be put on the recipient list, then they can slip a few grand to a Doctor. Nobody asks where the heart comes from, everybody's just happy they now have a heart.

Got money? Have a nerve disorder? Don't care about your fellow man? Then you too can get "fresh" stem cells to help ease the spread of your illness. It's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It boggles my mind to think that any of you honestly are shocked by this or anything like it.

Morals are a fabrication. They are not innate.

Just go look at any of the ISIS, al-Qaeda, or even MS13 / zeta vids out there.

We are not angels. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Now let's all pull our thumbs out of our collective derrieres and quit the fake outrage.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I'd speculate the foetuses are from illegal abortions. There was also a recent story about a doctor buying hundreds of blood samples from homeless people. The doctor was busted, named a business and that was the end of the story. Their website has been 'under maintenance' since (I checked last week).

It's all suggestive of a healthy black market in human tissues and blood.

My favourite hypothesis is that very wealthy people are using the materials to chase everlasting youth.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I watched the PP video and there is little doubt that you could strike a deal with the tales from the crypt lady over wine spritzers and imported cheese.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I watched the PP video and there is little doubt that you could strike a deal with the tales from the crypt lady over wine spritzers and imported cheese.

Haha op your still using a video that was debuncted, good to see the right re cycling there own fake propaganda.

You air win the prize for tool of the week.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Haha op your still using a video that was debuncted, good to see the right re cycling there own fake propaganda.

Link for proven debunking please.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not entirely surprised. People will do some really questionable things. Here is a company that buys “young” blood to sell to rich older folks at $8000 per single transfusion.

Questionable “Young Blood” Transfusions

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Interesting. I was previously unaware of this debunking. Can you explain what was debunked?

Did an interview/conversation take place? Or did they that facial movement mimicry software to frame the PP ppl?

Or, did it all take place but they just edited in a faked portion?

Are slaughtered fetus bits being bartered over in the discussion shown or not?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

It boggles my mind to think that any of you honestly are shocked by this or anything like it.

Morals are a fabrication. They are not innate.

Just go look at any of the ISIS, al-Qaeda, or even MS13 / zeta vids out there.

We are not angels. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Now let's all pull our thumbs out of our collective derrieres and quit the fake outrage.

We are not angels. This is true. We have Free Will.

But there are some of us who are able and willing to participate, tolerate, observe, profit from, etc., that type of behavior... and some of us who simply cannot.

I would wager it's both a mixture of Nurture And Nature...mostly Nurture though.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

This is confusing to some of the more easily mislead people here on ATS.

The people who secretly taped the interview with the tales from the crypt lady obviously breaking laws were in deep doo doo for their actions. I can't remember if they were convicted or not.

The interview is to everyone but the very very few a fact. PP is an evil enterprise that treat the aborted babies like profit centers.

At least PP is a "green" enterprise, think of all those fetal parts saved from being dumped into the landfills. They turned their trash into cash!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Interesting. I was previously unaware of this debunking. Can you explain what was debunked?

Did an interview/conversation take place? Or did they that facial movement mimicry software to frame the PP ppl?

Or, did it all take place but they just edited in a faked portion?

Are slaughtered fetus bits being bartered over in the discussion shown or not?

The video used by the op has been debunked many times, it was edited to make it sound like they where selling fetus for profit. The makers of the video had to apologize when PP sent there lawyers. The video is still being used and every time its in a similar fashion. There's many threads on ats that tried to use the video to paint PP as evil people.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

La-La-Link please.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah cool story bro, LINK?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link