It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are aliens from outer space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
We came here from outer space. Noahs ship was the spacecraft of it journey in time from the universe. I tell you this is the truth because life came from afar to begin with.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So humans adapted to earth after we landed a spaceship and the spaceship vanished
Doesn't make sense
Where we monkeys on the spaceship or human, were we dinosaurs
I don't get it?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I’m not as confident about the Ark as you, but I’m in agreement with your basic idea. Earth is just as much in “ outer space” as the other planets.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So humans adapted to earth after we landed a spaceship and the spaceship vanished
Doesn't make sense
I don't get it?

We have a vision of mankind all dressed up, that is not the way it was, no razor blades to shave the face and long hair was the sign of strength in power to control the women of the clan.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There is no evidence to support the OPs assertion. There is however ample evidence to support the fact that humans evolved on earth.

I'll go with the evidence and not the fantasy.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'll put one in for the idea that humans evolved on Earth. However, I personally like the theory that aliens came along at some point and genetically engineered our ancestors.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I'll put one in for the idea that humans evolved on Earth. However, I personally like the theory that aliens came along at some point and genetically engineered our ancestors.

We may have evolved on Earth but we are not from this planet, that is why as children we all look up to the stars for our beginnings.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Which would explain the leap in evolutionary development and the mysterious gene's in our current DNA (as per Sir Francis Kricks discovery). Our gene's where tweaked sufficiently to ensure our more rapid development.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Which would explain the leap in evolutionary development and the mysterious gene's in our current DNA (as per Sir Francis Kricks discovery). Our gene's where tweaked sufficiently to ensure our more rapid development.

Really helpful to point to some proper scientific papers on this subject. Not YouTube or some blabbering imbaciles fantasy. You know, proper scientific research to demonstrate that your assertion holds water that (a) humankind has "mysterious DNA" and (b) humankind experienced a "leap" in evolutionary development that (presumably) can only be explained by outside interference.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Really helpful to point to some proper scientific papers on this subject. Not YouTube or some blabbering imbaciles fantasy. You know, proper scientific research to demonstrate that your assertion holds water that (a) humankind has "mysterious DNA" and (b) humankind experienced a "leap" in evolutionary development that (presumably) can only be explained by outside interference.

Is it just me or do all of you laugh when someone tries to insult another's intelligence while misspelling the word "imbacile.?"

im·be·cile
ˈimbəsəl/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.
adjective
stupid; idiotic.
"try not to make imbecile remarks"

On topic...

It's pretty clear we evolved on Earth. Unless, of course, the aliens brought EVERYTHING with them and Earth was sterile at the time of their arrival.

edit on 26/12/17 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/12/17 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What about the other Homid species? Like Erectus? or neanderthal? were they already here?.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Riiiiigghht, time to ruffly some feathers.

There is a tribe in south east Asia I remember seeing something about in the 70's on a documentary, this particular tribe believes that we came from another star and there distinctive house roof's which are upturned at the apex are supposedly made to resemble there sky ship's which they believe brought THEM here.

Most human belief places our God in the sky, therefore we came from the Sky.

But Noah's ship, sorry it was a boat.

Spirit from the sky (higher dimensional being] + body from the earth [created - restored (I believe the human race is far older and is most certainly not a monkey) or adapted from native life]

If it was just one artifact fine but as long as man has been digging in coal man has been finding anomalous thing's and not just in coal, the fortean time's for instance records many incident's such as crushed coin's and tool's under solid rock, a petrified (Turned to stone) quarryman's board and tool's in a quarry in france, an old lady throwing a lump of coat onto her fire only for it to then split open revealing a section of gold chain, screw's and nail's in coal, a metal cube found in a mine in switzerland that nearly broke the machine that was being used to cut the material it was found in and many, many more.

One planet, many world's.
Alternate reality's, reality merging and oh so many other explanation's.

Some of those ET's may have actually come from HERE.
edit on 26-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

We may have evolved on Earth but we are not from this planet, that is why as children we all look up to the stars for our beginnings.

That's a very broad baseless assertion.

Do you have any evidence for this?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
How do we survive so well here if we were from somewhere else? In fact we are probably one of the top fittest for life. How would that be possible? They probably crash here on purpose to get alien consciousness stuck on earth. Or they're a lot like us. But I doubt it.
Noah got super old. Those it somewhere say what he looked like? He also played a part in Gilgamesh...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
How do we survive so well here if we were from somewhere else? a reply to: Peeple
How about if every other planet or area is exactly the same as here. Why does it have to be different.
Also as small as out planet is to the rest of the universe, there is a big difference between the hotest jungle and the coldest corners.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Doesn't make sense
I don't get it?

If some form of near ELE event happened what would all of our present day tech look like 2-3,000 years from now ? Would it be disappeared ?
What would mankind be like ? Think they may have regressed without the use of their technology ? Even back to a caveman like existence
Ever watched the old show "Life without people" ?
And if some people were left , don't think there may be some other lifeforms (like monkeys) left ? Lifeforms that may have evolved into something different ?
Buildings that have the folks at the time may not have a clue as to what they were ? Folks burying their dead in them so thousands of years later the scientists of the day would proclaim that early man built them as tombs for kings ? Without any valid reasoning how these early people would have built them ?

edit on 12/26/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I think my cats are extraterrestrials.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

There is not one planet exactly as here. There probably never will be. With the moon and the chemistry, the outer planets to protect the inner ones. A magneticfield with just the right strength. Earth is unique.

Imagine only she would wobble more like Mars, with the seasons which wander with the shiftinging magnetic poles.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Yes, the spaceship vanished, but not into thin air. It would have been disassembled into raw materials for various purposes. As the generations went on, those materials would be further broken down and continue to spread out, especially as expansion continued.

This is simply me helping to explain how a spaceship could vanish into dust over a few years or generations, not necessarily supporting the theory of the op. Think of it the same exact way as this scene of local people taking apart an abandoned cargo plane in the African plains.

Considering they would have had their own tools, and maybe even turned that material into more tools, a spaceship could easily vanish in little time. Electronics spread around, shiny things get stolen and hoarded, buried and forgotten. Eventually the Earth reclaims some or most of it in the end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join