It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Brain Computer interface technology | Steve Hoffman | TEDxCEIBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You really do need to listen to this.

He is speaking about having your mind linked to the internet as an information resource and the possibilities of tapping our technology into the human mind.

This video is very good.

Thinking about the different things we could do we if just stopped all the monkey business with wars and religions we could potentially unlock the potential of our creative ability over the universe.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Welcome to the Matrix

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I bet there will be ads implanted with those memories..

And I think it would cost alot of money, and very controlled..

You wanna learn my kung fu ?
that will be 200 dollars sir.

Scary future..
It would change everything.. I guess firewalls and anti virus for your brain in the future is a thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I'm thinking a more secure protocol in the future of networking and storage that takes care of that or quantum encryption or something

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He makes a pretty huge leap from monkey thoughts to human mind melding. Like all technologies, the nitty gritty details sometimes tell a different story than the marketing literature. I think there's probably more to mind melding than just running a wire between two brains.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wonder if they could upload a mind to a computer, having the person able to think and work on a computer easily.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My body is ready. Ghost in the shell ftw.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
I wonder if they could upload a mind to a computer, having the person able to think and work on a computer easily.

Deep can..

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
NO!
A Hive mind.
No more You! no more individualism.
they have been trying to do this for a long time.

yes the dum would get smarter.
but the Very smart would get dum to!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

coincidentally enough came accross this thread while watching black mirror season 3 ep 5 about soldiers given implants to help fight the enemy.

spoiler alert
the implants make the soilders see the enemy like zombies to make it easier to kill them. in reality they are killing human woman and children. it was designed to help the soldiers overcome ptsd.

bio implants has great potential for doing wonderful things just like globalization did. however our leaders bastardize that too .

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ray Kurzweil's transhumanist vision on it's way to fruition.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
NO!
A Hive mind.
No more You! no more individualism.
they have been trying to do this for a long time.

yes the dum would get smarter.
but the Very smart would get dum to!

We are the borg...your individualality will be added to the collective. Seriously though this i sanother step into creating th efirst cyber brains needed to be created to make cyber bodies a reality. Take my brain,and spine,put it in a sexy robot woman shell and give me a contract to work for 50 yrs to pay it off an dim straight.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They already have this. All of us hearing voices know. Like how they call my name from a jet engine or moving car or crowd. Or how they put stuff up on windows. Its thought modeling. Nothings secret of your own

top topics

join