It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey. Help pls...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cristian2323

Just relax and be the best friend you can be to this person. Just as you would want someone to be nice to you.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cristian2323
Ok so i have a gay friend that i thought it was a girl in the first day and i am friend with him for like 4 days and i actually am now bff with him and i am afraid to not turn gay,tho i like him very much and idk what to do cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay and idk my mind is blown pls help me.

It might help if you look at attraction on an individual basis and not just categories. "Gay" and "straight" are nebulous terms, at best. At worse, they prevent people from being into people they are into.

If you are attracted to him, it doesn't mean you are gay; it means you are attracted to a person. Does it mean more? Could it mean your gay or bi? Maybe? But what does that matter? Be attracted to individuals, silly.

Personally, I think non-bisexual people are loony. Ruling out 50% of the population based on pronouns is a ridiculous way to find love, lol.

Good luck and keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I can't help wondering if this OP would have been easier for me to decipher if I wasn't loaded up on Champagne laced with Brandy. Merry Christmas hope it all works out.

Same boat here. Murrah Chrissmuss.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Just don't let him touch you, its contagious.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Really, in this day and age does the plumbing play a significant part?

If you like 'em, you like 'em. Doesn't mean you have to have sex.

Sex is the easy part. It's the bumps in the road the next day that can stay with you.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's not how things work. But I will equally note, sexuality is fluid. If you want to be a friend, you can. If your romantic, that's ok too. Be honest with yourself first. Then honest to your friend. I'm a bisexual poly female. I assure you, I don't need or desire everyone. If this makes sense. Friendship and acceptance is gold. So is truth.
edit on 25-12-2017 by Indigohues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
At one point in college I had a best friend who was gay, we even lived together in a college apartment, but I never fell for him or anything.

I also have a mtf transgender friend named Ashley who I game with and stuff online. Still not attracted to her.

I can empathize with you still, O.P. I remember one time when I was in grade school I had feelings for a guy with long hair for a day or two. It really did freak me out!

There are also a lot of hot mtf transgender gamer girls on dating websites.

At any rate, don’t forget about the possibility of a friendship or bromance!
edit on 25pmMon, 25 Dec 2017 16:53:40 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 25pmMon, 25 Dec 2017 17:03:22 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
He just said what feels you idiot. He said that he doesn't want to be gay. Plain and simple.a reply to: purplemer

edit on 25-12-2017 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Do you want to be friends with him? If so, no issue there. You don't have to share the same inclinations to be friends. If you mean something romantic, that's another issue. If you don't feel comfortable being attracted to another guy, just step away.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You thought he was a girl? I'm confused, is this an online relationship?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ok so i have a gay friend that i thought it was a girl in the first day and i am friend with him for like 4 days and i actually am now bff with him and i am afraid to not turn gay,tho i like him very much and idk what to do cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay and idk my mind is blown pls help me.

Uhhh be friends with him? I have a couple gay friends they have not given me 'the gay' and have never come on to me. Though one dude did stop hanging out with me in the past when he realized I wasn't into dudes.
edit on 26/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Personally, I think non-bisexual people are loony. Ruling out 50% of the population based on pronouns is a ridiculous way to find love, lol.

I don't think it makes me looney if I don't want a dude's 'pronoun' near me.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think it makes me looney if I don't want a dude's 'pronoun' near me.

Lol.

My point was that we're attracted to individuals.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Lol.

Yes, and for me they have to be Sofia Vegara.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Being an anonymous poster on the internet, it makes me an expert on the gay.

You can catch it if you aren't vaccinated with a Carbo-Oxy2-Terta-Ysinery (COOTY) shot.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lol.

Yes, and for me they have to be Sofia Vegara.

I don't know, she appears to have more teeth than a human (but that might be a Photoshop effect)!

Still she does Photoshop quite well.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I don't know, she appears to have more teeth than a human (but that might be a Photoshop effect)!

I've never looked at her teeth.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

i am afraid to not turn gay

Freudian slip or admission that you are gay already or you want to turn gay?

So what are you afraid of?

1) To NOT turn gay (want to turn gay, but end up NOT turning gay would be a disappointment)?
2) To turn to gay, and this was just a typo or something?

How do you 'turn gay' anyway, aren't sexual preferences hardwired anyway? I mean, people are always saying gay people can't be changed into heterosexual people, so why would it work the other way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join