It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey. Help pls...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok so i have a gay friend that i thought it was a girl in the first day and i am friend with him for like 4 days and i actually am now bff with him and i am afraid to not turn gay,tho i like him very much and idk what to do cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay and idk my mind is blown pls help me.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cristian2323
Ok so i have a gay friend that i thought it was a girl in the first day and i am friend with him for like 4 days and i actually am now bff with him and i am afraid to not turn gay,tho i like him very much and idk what to do cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay and idk my mind is blown pls help me.

Be prepared, the discussion here is going to get ugly. The days of compassion and reason on ATS are long gone, imo.

I have no idea how to even approach your dilemma.
edit on 25-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cristian2323

generously assuming you're serious... you've known this person for four days. there is not need to rush into anything.

keep hanging out if you like them, and see if you still feel romantic towards them after you've given yourself more time to adjust. it's way too early to be working yourself into a panic about whether you're gay or not gay or somewhere in between.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You can't catch gay.
Relax, you have a new friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You can't catch being gay like catching a virus. You will be just fine. What you need to do is to set boundaries with this person and remind him that all you want is friendship and nothing more.

link   

If you like him and want a relationship, but aren't physically attracted to men, why not just be great friends?

Friendship can be just a powerful as a sexual relationship.

link   
Oh,thank you guys..
edit on 25-12-2017 by Cristian2323 because: (no reason given)

link   

idk what to do cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay

You're gay.

Face the gay, it's ok.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Do what feel right for you.

Happy Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yikes!
You have to be on guard with this fellow. Don't be coerced into anything. Friends draw lines where not to cross, sometimes it's after fighting when lines are drawn.
Relationships don't always insist sexual coercion.

Take the wingman approach and point him toward females. is that coercion too? Stick to tradition kid.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

cuz i want a relationship with him but i am not gay

First lad the word is because not coz and you have male friends, pals , etc etc relationships are what you have with the opposite sex maybe you should not be on a conspiracy site for this kind of advice as we WILL convince you with Documented proof and that ! they are spraying things in the air -putting stuff in the food and Gaying up television no end with Tavistock PROGRAMMING

Run forest run

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have my mind more clear now
,lol ty
edit on 25-12-2017 by Cristian2323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So? Tell him how you feel, that's all. Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If your gay be the best gay you can be.

Otherwise your life will be miserable, forcing yourself to be something your not because you worry what others will think.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You can't just "turn" gay. You can be friends with gay people, just like gay people can be friends with straight people.

You can have a "bromance" and be friends with him. Friendships don't have to include sex. Some relationships don't even have sex.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I almost caught the gay once...

'Twas a dark and windy Saturday night, the last train had left the city, and I, a small timid lad, was stranded. It would be hours before daylight and the first train home, so cold, huddled under my hoodie, I wandered.. alone. I found myself in a large park surrounded by tall trees that loomed over me, watching down nonchalantly from under the cloudless dark midnight sky. The moon the only guiding light. I found I desperately needed to pee, and fortune had it that I spotted a brick shape in the distance, with a small fluro light flickering from behind it's crumpled rusted wire cage illuminating the "MENS" sign rusted against aged bricks behind it, leading to a place fit for only death and dying things, at least based on the smell alone.

I ventured in, cautiously. Underneath the pale blue light that cast shadows upon every thing visible, I spotted it. Unkempt, in the corner, a wirey whisp of a creature, it's long drawn out arms clutching at it's coat, as it staggered to it's feet. The stonewash denim jeans still immaculate despite the filth and muck it had been languishing in. It's eyes glowing bright red contrast against the blue hue of every thing, and I can sense the homosexual rage about to be unleashed upon me. I try to yell, but fear had paralysed me - I was a sure goner. The thing leaped towards me, his clammy yet soft and perfectly manicured hand gently caressing my forearm as he ran past. It was gone!! But, had it been too late? I could feel the tingling and urgency to wear neat shirts and sing growing stronger and stronger...

Suddenly, two stoner christians appeared out of the wilderness, as the are wont to do, and saw my predicament. Having dealt with sudden onset gay before, studitiously they put their mandatory EMT training to good use, ripped apart a king james, injected 2 mj's directly into my heart and saved my mortal soul.

To this day I still have an aversion to stonewash denim though.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well...

IF you thought he was a girl, and now know he is a guy... and you're still interested in him

Perhaps you might be a little gay

Go for it man...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't help wondering if this OP would have been easier for me to decipher if I wasn't loaded up on Champagne laced with Brandy. Merry Christmas hope it all works out.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Really, in this day and age does the plumbing play a significant part?

If you like 'em, you like 'em. Doesn't mean you have to have sex.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join