It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Imagine the perfect planet that fosters life. Imagine Earth before the Man Projects began. Animals and plants, living in a natural state, harmonizing as they naturally would, giving and taking, breeding and dying. No giant egos or complex plans to dominate or subject other species. No desires to rise above and destroy other species, or cultivate plant life and cause environmental damage to occur.

Who are the aliens? We are the aliens. While no doubt DNA from local organisms were used as the hardware and body, the updated software in the brain is what makes us different than the other species of life on this planet.
So, they made us in their image, but not necessarily a physical image. We have Alien DNA mixed in with local DNA from pigs and apes. And here we are. So sophisticated, so “advanced”. We are really taking over. Soon we will create our own food and water from “scratch”, as well as our atmosphere and weather. Soon, we will be the only thing left on this planet. Even with the best intentions, life on this planet will be next to impossible for most wildlife.

We are so advanced that we pretend that we don’t have to wipe our asses at least once a day, like some kind of animal.
Prof of alien life? Look in the mirror.

____
We now have the technology to find a planet that is close enough to its star so that it has a breathable atmosphere with weather patterns and life.
We might discover that this planet is teaming with life forms like tigers, lions and bears. As well as all of the other plants and animals. However, this planet might not contain any advanced life forms that have tools and languages and plans of domination. Plans of not sharing.
We might genetically update these life forms, or we may scratch them away and create new versions.

Anyways, how pissed would we be (as the gods that created them) if we came back 25,000 years later and the whole planet looked like a parking lot next to a dump in New Jersey?

edit on 25-12-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I see where you are coming from. The planet being in harmony and then the humans turned it into a million Walmarts and coffee shops. Killed alot of the animals and proclaimed ourselves the top dog.
I''d be pissed too if I came back and saw what we had done to the planet. If they find another planet out there, we will destroy that as well.

From the point of view of an advanced race, we are like a virus that has destoyed a once beautiful planet. One day they will return. They won't be best pleased.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Just think, we used to wake up and find food and just be.
Now you need to make $300 a day to have a normal life.
Whoever these aliens or gods are, they really did a number on us.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Do not mistake our race for our culture, Human's may be far older than you can even conceive if alternate history and strange modern out of place and time skull's prove anything at all and in fact they do - they prove that the orthodox view of history is actually wrong but of course that is a debate which get's quite religious with the monkey to man evolutionary adherent's whom have made that there mantra.

But think on this if Humanity's is that old.
parabook.wordpress.com...
www.thenakedscientists.com...
It is the type of thing that DOES get brushed under the mat for obvious reason's as it seriously upsets not only there pseudo science which they present to the world as fact but also it upsets a whole draft of other sciences.

So if that is correct, a human skull, modern human skull 280 million years ago on this planet and the planet is still here then think?.

Do not mistake our culture for our species it is not the same thing.

And how do you think any alien that got here progressed to space travel, did they not also have to dig up resources from there own planet, use it up and populate it before having to learn to venture out into space, what if they are actually from here.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The only mistake you seem to have made in your thesis is presuming we too are "progressing" like our DNA diddling Godfathers from Zeta-wherever. Perhaps you are confusing technological advancement with human advancement....for your theory relating human possibilities to our genetic manipulators will require a "great culling" ...and it's extremely hard to dress that kind of mass bio screening, to put it politely, into humane terms. "All or none" is a dream given the spectrum, needs and capabilities of who we are....I'm afraid if we are to make it past self destruction, a LOT of us will be "destructed" in the process.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are we that different from the animals?

Our intelligence gives us an edge that's true enough but the process could've been wholly natural. Animals use tools, use intelligence to further their capability of survival, some even cultivate foods in ways similar to humans.

We are destroying the world but at the same time nature is extremely destructive, climate change is a bigger killer than us and always will be. Sometimes a species of animal can be so successful whole ecosystems can collapse, archaeological evidence suggests that ecosystems have been extremely simple too. Simple as in literally only 3 species made up the whole ecosystem.

I'd say we are exactly what this planet produces, we ain't that different in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dont be silly, i dont think we are special. a single super volcano do more damage in a single day then we do for 4/5 thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Its a recurring theme that keeps popping up again and again.

What would this world have been without any alien intervention (if indeed there was like you say)?

Would there have been all these imperial cultures throughout history causing havoc on the Earth?

Which races are alien? All humans? Only particular humans? How about Africans, are they also alien hybrids?

Would it have made a difference on Earth as far as harmony with the natural world? Would the naturally evolved sentient beings have dominated each other, laid waste to the natural environment?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: rhynouk

Just think, we used to wake up and find food and just be.
Now you need to make $300 a day to have a normal life.
Whoever these aliens or gods are, they really did a number on us.

Lol.

Yeah everything could prob be naturally provided given certain conditions.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

R: "3 species made up the whole ecosystem.."

Just a minor comment but I don't think 3 species can make up an ecosystem. It takes so many. As an example, tons of microorganisms and other organisms created our atmosphere that we breathe and protects the Earth from meteors and such.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Except for one thing. We are spirit beings inside an animal body. I have been out of mine more then once. And one time someone saw me while I was out, and I saw them. I didn't even know I was out until I saw them looking at me in surprise, and I realized I wasn't just having a dream.

The aliens are still here and they are still playing with DNA. It is likely that we do carry Alien genetics, although I doubt we came from apes and pigs. Darwins theory is full on hogwash. A super genius told me so, and why. This is why Smithsonian hides artifacts and remains from us to this day.

Call them and tell them you found a giant human skull and see how fast they swoop on your house

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i'm not one, honest

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Actually I am utterly sickened at the retarded approach of the great culling the elite have opted for as there option for the future of humanity, we are fed what they want us to eat, drink water they have control over and use chemicals for our sanitation, our cosmetics etc.

Note how the first world population (indigenous it has not stabilized but less children are being born not equal children so the native population of first world nations is actually in decline) has actually shrunk while the third world population were they have massive infant mortality, drink filthy water etc BUT are not as doused in artificial crap and hidden control chemical's is actually exploding.

Now let me ask you a simple thing, if you took an A frame structure like a super advanced version of the Eiffel tower then put floors on it and glassed the sides, introduced irrgation system's and on some of those floor's you had nature reserves, farm's, towns and even aquarium's how many time's do you think the surface potential of the earth - which we are not even approaching full use of but which is being trashed by vile corporations - not people Corporation's the tool's and appendages of the ultra elite NWO whom are pushing everything from palm oil production to now even strip mining the ocean bed which will actually lead to full ecological collapse, well how many time's do you think we could multiple the available surface area of the earth doing that and that is not even digging the other way to build subterranean environment's which is also perfectly possible, that is room enough not only to increase the human population almost exponentially but also the wild animal population in those controlled recreations of there eco system's.

Let me tell you some fact's, North America, in fact the US alone has the fertile land (if you get rid of Monsanto, Nestle and the rest of those criminal organizations as well as there vile products such as Nicotinoid's) to feed the whole world several time's over, then let's look at the vast un populated (but once home to great civilization's and cultures completely destroyed by the mongol hoard's) stretches of Eurasia and of course Siberia, then the vast untapped area's of Africa etc.

You know that before the Conquistadors and the Portuguese invaded south america it is estimated that the native population actually produced up to sixty percent more food than they do today with all those now abandoned terraced field's they had and there intricate irrigation system's.

Iraq was once a fertile paradise of farmland but the Mongols (them again) swept through and destroyed the many thousand's of years old canal's which irrigated the field's and they turned to desert.

Now let's look the other way.

Hitler wanted to cull the population and to build a big forrest over Poland were he was going to reintroduce a recreated extinct wild bovine.

So you have to ask yourself are you FOR humanity of are you for the Elite, just another media controlled puppet getting ready to accept your own death or that of your unborn or born children at there hand's, the elite whom are most certainly NOT humane and I doubt that many of them even still count as human.

And hey I have not even gotten into Hydroponic's, you know they reckon even large city's could be fully self sustaining just by having high intensity hydroponics's farm's in them.

edit on 25-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have actually been outside the universe (for lack of a better description, factually you can not be outside the universe but let's just say that formless, dimensionless void that is neither dark not light just neutral grey - our world by the way is a dark - dirty grubby dark grey blight with all the resident evil in it when seen from there as I saw it) love, MY spirit was Killed - they called it Turning me off and I shall not get into it too much but let's just say THEY never put me back here someone very much more powerful than them did and they fled, have you ever seen (or in my case Heard) a terrified demon run like a terrified rat, they are not alien's they are demon's - alien's have there own world's to worry about and there own problem's.

edit on 25-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm a big fan of Ayahausca as well.
Wow, heavy trip.

Good points though.

We could fit the entire world population in just half the size of the US with everyone each having enough land to live a self sustained life (food-wise).
I think it would be cool to let the rest of the world grow back over and become truly wild.
You could go live out there, anywhere, if you want, but you can't build a town and you'd be on your own.

We did everything backwards on this planet. Now our grain comes from one place and requires GMO just to survive, our beef comes from another place (Amarillo) - more or less. It's all backwards. So much wasted energy and expense just to survive and have a sandwich.

(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

We find caves with only a handful of species within them, we've got fossil fields dotted around the world where you only find a handful of species.

I never said it as fact I said evidence suggests.

At one point we didn't have an oxygen rich atmosphere, we still had life. A lot of things create the ideal circumstances for evolutionary change. We didn't just wake up with complex ecosystems one day.

The early days of life didn't seem diverse, as I said though "suggests" we don't have a time machine...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Actually you are correct, I seem to remember that you could fit every person alive onto the isle of man, a small island between Britain and Ireland, there is far more than enough room and resource to feed and shelter the entire population on the planet many time's over, a great many time's over and still leave room for animal's but our consumer society is actually in serious need of some ethic's.

Sorry folk's I know some of you starred what I had typed originally but I deleted it because while it was for me real it was not something that you can tell other's without them thinking you are totally cuckoo so please forgive me for deleting it, I had no idea it was going to be stared.

edit on 26-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have actually been outside the universe (for lack of a better description, factually you can not be outside the universe but let's just say that formless, dimensionless void that is neither dark not light just neutral grey - our world by the way is a dark - dirty grubby dark grey blight with all the resident evil in it when seen from there as I saw it) love, MY spirit was Killed - they called it Turning me off and I shall not get into it too much but let's just say THEY never put me back here someone very much more powerful than them did and they fled, have you ever seen (or in my case Heard) a terrified demon run like a terrified rat, they are not alien's they are demon's - alien's have there own world's to worry about and there own problem's.

Ive seen them fly in terror from sentries placed around me. Those demons were the offspring of Aliens() Sons of God) and human. They do not have a soul. Aliens cannot produce a soul.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Anyways, how pissed would we be (as the gods that created them) if we came back 25,000 years later and the whole planet looked like a parking lot next to a dump in New Jersey?

Well, thanks to those little gods coming back and 'guiding' mortal humans, we had the industrial revolution in the 18th century and countless wars ever since.

They were so generous they freely crashed one of their UFO's for Nazi Germany to reverse engineer.

If they did not intervene at all, this world would probably still be like rural 10th century.

<<   2 >>

join