It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this be bad for a man?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
She sounds pretty interesting for someone so boring. And that rich, huh? Go for it before you disappear too.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

I wish I could post screenshots of our conversations via instant messaging. She literally is reminiscent of low-grade artificial intelligence with on-topic replies. It's really that bad.

Again, she wasn't that bad in person. She was probably average in person with her looks and natural warmth making her seem way above average.

In instant messaging, she's the most boring person I can remember chatting with.

The interesting things about her are everything that she's accomplished, and that's an amazing amount of stuff. She just has no insight into it. She just says, "I've done this. I have this." There's no depth of perception that I can perceive.

She has to be hiding it because people can't accomplish great things without outstanding insight.

I need to call her. Thanks ATS.

edit on 25-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I give girls pearl necklaces all the time.

Are these girls flesh and blood, digital or cellulose based ??

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Is it shameful?

If you have to ask, then I'd say yeah....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"honest people just want to be happy mostly"

Not quite the way I see it. It's all about confidence and who's chasing who. I've been the fox and I've been the hound. It all depends on who's what first. The thrill of the chase, if you will.

Sexuality, Looks, Personality are all traits most people look for in another. I've been told that I wasn't the usual kind of guy that some of my Xs would go out with but upon hanging out with me for a day, they wanted to date me, still being not their type. I've never met a woman I wanted to date that wasn't my type. The only thing that's ever kept me around someone I didn't have feelings for was good sex and good company but real interests weren't there. The same is true on the flip side from some of the girls I have dated. Didn't have anything else going on and everything was fun but no real interest. We stick around till something we're more interested in comes along.

Playing hard to get is attractive to people, for some odd reason. Sometimes the harder one pushes away, the harder the other tries to cling on. Personally, any woman that falls head over heals with me.. I never found attractive, no matter how beautiful they were. There was no chase for me.

Ahhhh This weirdness called dating. It sucks, it's horrible, it's something we crave... what a horrible, addictive, drug-like turmoil!

Hey... could be worse. Some guys and gals are addicted to getting their hearts crushed. Self fulfilling prophecies and all. The things we do to ourselves in the name of love.

lol

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think a lot of people are more interesting when meeting face to face. When meeting face to face, you see facial expression and body language which makes the interaction more lively.

a reply to: StallionDuck

Well honestly I have zero tolerance for hard to get. I have no time for games.
edit on 12/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Do a good background check and find out how many of her claims are complete bull s#.

Rich, successful, multiple businesses, owns expensive property, AND significantly younger? Red flags all over the place, I'm not buying any of it.

As always in life, if it seems to good to be true it probably is. MAYBE you've won the lottery, but more likely you're being drawn into a trap. Do your homework on this one; find a mutual acquaintance you can trust, and find out what's really going on.
edit on 25-12-2017 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Her story is true. I think [dun dun dun] she may be a tranny. Her head is too big for her body, her face looks mannish in some of her pictures, and for some reason during our dinner she pointed out that she has "man hands." She absolutely does! It's the clearest case I've seen of that on a woman. She wears tons of makeup too, and that's a red flag to me.

She also has the personality of a man in some ways as I've described in this thread. She's very assertive about relationships and business even by male standards.

I wouldn't believe her story if my ex-wife wasn't corroborating it all. I've heard enough details from my ex-wife to know the story is true. It's not just that I've heard things. The truth is apparent sometimes. Some things can't be faked.
edit on 25-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

In the immortal words of my good friend who deals in clothing, Nike -

Just Do It.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OP: You're Mental and you need help.

If you aren't into this woman, keep to wanking, I think it serves you more than being a slave to someone else's opinions of what they think you should do with your life. In other words, I feel like you're being lead around like a Cow with a chain through it's nose. Be a Man, Not a Whore, email your Woman and don't be a jerk.

No one is happy, and few ever stay that way. So unless you're from the same planet, and this weirdo so called rich chick no man can keep their hands off of who sounds more like a Demon than a being of stature, i'd watch myself if I were you.

That's my unmitigated two cents. Merry ho ho.
edit on 26-12-2017 by brokenghost because: ho ho ho

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I discussed this situation with a female friend. Although she's studied the language the message I discussed in the original post was written in, she couldn't translate the meaning exactly. (I know the meaning anyway.) She just said it's a definite sign that that woman is interested in me.

I contacted the wealthy woman, and I'll try to make something happen. If there's a significant update, I'll write about it here.

edit on 27-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Don't fall for it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join