It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Twitter account being censored/removed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

They were in the middle of a tarmac. Outdoors on a field. No one has any recording of that conversation. It's a carrot. No more silly we have the technology nonsense. They were speaking in person face to face. There are no transcripts.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not sure where this got to recordings of conversations.
Thought it was more to do with documents or emails relating to the weird meeting.

Documents the FBI did not have.... but then magically appeared.
Maybe the mention of conversations or whatever relate to emails associated with it and not about Bill and friend talking on the tarmac?

Funny how google works for people until it doesn't......
But here goes:

The revelation last year of an unorthodox tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch set off a frenzied scramble at the FBI to track down the source, newly released documents show. Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which on Thursday released 29 pages of FBI emails related to the 2016 meeting, said the messages show officials were more concerned about the leak than the substance of the report. “These new FBI documents show the FBI was more concerned about a whistleblower who told the truth about the infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting than the scandalous meeting itself,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. The FBI initially claimed it had no documents pertaining to the meeting, until uncovering the files later turned over to Judicial Watch. The watchdog group, in releasing the files, said FBI officials sent a flurry of emails after the meeting was reported in New York's Observer.

Taken from here:

Anyways been up for 48hours. Time for me to nap. have fun with the speculations folks. And try to play nice.
Don't gotta agree with each others opinions, but mutual respect for one another goes a long way in any community.

Bye.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
a reply to: jhn7537

He's made a new account @TheRealJulien

account

He says the deep state is about to be permanently crippled once and for all. He may have transcripts to the tarmac meeting and something about Seth Rich.

Edits somehow pushed barf emoji, auto correct error, dang tablet.

No. He didn't. You're linking to a fake Twitter account.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

Re-read the post. You deleted out in your post where I said if it is him and that well have to wait and see.

"If this is a real account and actually him posting that is. As skyfloating said, well have to wait and see. "

edit on 27-12-2017 by C84K2 because: Added quote

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Sounds like too many people have woken up to the fact that he's dead as a result of being taken a meal by by ex celerbity and then soon after rushed to hospital .

either that or the powers that should not be simply decided that 'turning' wikileaks as their own tool has just no worked... or someit like it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Did they have their phones with them?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did they have their phones with them?

About a billion ways to do surveillance on people even at long range. Remote phone access, bugging, laser microphones, parabolic microphones and much much more.

Until we know what exists in regards to the meeting between Billy Boy and friend. All we have is fantasy, opinion and speculation.
And all that does is get everyone going around in circles.

Maybe we should all just wait and see if anything is released by anyone anywhere. And take it from there.
Or we can just sit here and keep on playing "hypothetical: the game."

Is he dead, Is he alive? what's in some documents nobody has access to?
I sure as hell don't know, and I know nobody else here knows either.
Well I guess Julian and friends know. But I don't see any of them here, and I cannot even be sure I see them on twitter.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

there's nothing wrong at all with a whistle blower, but until he stops playing "guess what I know", the only thing he's blowing is hot air.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If a large Corporation or Bank has its assets ceased for criminal activity, and such sums are garnished by the State. Any outstanding loans attempted to be paid to them are illegal, and attempted payment is also a criminal undertaking. If say a corporation, is laundering money in Real estate, by either buying up houses or mortgaging properties, from illegally derived income, paying back said loan is illegal. We have a situation where massive laundering by criminal institutions might be coming unstuck under the Trump presidency. I think we can work out the ramifications.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh I agree about criminal enterprise. One of the other 'distractions and deflections' for the public is the notion that some underworld criminal empire is behind all tragedy in the world. Like the Mob for instance, thats sells drugs, prostitution, gambling, etc. They are held up as the big crime syndicate, when in fact its large gubment organizations that are the worst example of criminal empires.

But lets not talk about that too much because, "Look over here ladies and gentleman! Now, in the center ring its the clown act!"

Ring side announcer bows and waves as the music comes up and the spotlight swings to the center ring under the big top.

edit on 28-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah, right.

You believe in this invasive "hacking" and penetration conspiracy, yet refuse to acknowledge the ease of hot-micing a cellular telephone? Have you been following Binney, Snowden, Assange and the other patriots at all?

Being political figures, if they had cell phones on their person, then a transcript/actual recording likely does exist. These people are the targets of the world's most ruthless national espionage services. And given the fact that commercial cell phones are criminally insecure, I don't see a scenario in which they weren't compromised as easily as John Podesta's email (you know, password: passw0rd)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join