It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Twitter account being censored/removed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Why would Israel use a civilian plane, and be so obvious about it (the only plane allowed to leave) if they were doing something nefarious.

That's just plain stupid.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: 3daysgone

Never, too many of us have the massive insurance file. Just waiting for out of band keys to be transmitted. I'm shocked he isn't on the darkweb or Patreon. Who uses FB/TWITTER/INSTANTGRAM anymore? Those are entirely controlled by deep state actors or their associates

All of the really juicy stuff is in that file. Not only dangerous intelligence data (stuff that can get people exposed/killed), but likely J. Edgar-type dirt on many key players in the conspiracy. I wouldn't be surprised if audio/video recordings were a part of the file, as well as the real dirt from the DNC/Podesta email leaks. Rumors say Hillary's ~30k+ missing emails are also in the file.

If Assange ever drops that bomb, well... remember the French revolution?

The key was released. It hidden in the Bitcoin blockchain. People have been searching for it for months, and those who got close mysteriously disappeared off the dark web.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: hombero

Why would Israel use a civilian plane, and be so obvious about it (the only plane allowed to leave) if they were doing something nefarious.

That's just plain stupid.

How was that obvious? Ask anyone outside of here if they even knew about the power outage, let alone the planes that landed or took off and what that company does?

You make it sound like everyone knows.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The key was released. It hidden in the Bitcoin blockchain. People have been searching for it for months, and those who got close mysteriously disappeared off the dark web.

That would seem to make it a game versus a real desire to expose corruption.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Registered: 10-11-2016 Location: The Shadows Mood: Amused Member is offline. 2,498 604 9,000 64 57 posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM link quote reply Wikileaks has been compromised since last October at least. Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time. The "deadman's switch" went live back then as well, and the key to decrypt it is hidden inside the Bitcoin blockchain.

That is infact untrue and misinformation. No such thing was hidden within the block chain go and look for yourself.

You obviously don't keep up with things. Several bunkers on the deep/dark web had to be created to safely exchange decryption results. People were deliberately DDOS'ed and Xkeyscored. The image boards were flooded by trolls to derail the search.

Be careful though, there's a lot of disinformation, false leads, and downright dangerous false rabbit holes deliberately put into place by intel agencies...
Worth a read

edit on 25-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You obviously don't keep up with things. Several bunkers on the deep/dark web had to be created to safely exchange decryption results. People were deliberately DDOS'ed and Xkeyscored. The image boards were flooded by trolls to derail the search.

I will say it again one last time. WL stored no information on the blockchain.. Its fabrication. It is a lie. If you want to prove me wrong.link me the blockchain and show me.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting indeed. I am not on twitter, but how does one post "juilan assange" in error with a "inadvertent keystroke"?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That would seem to make it a game versus a real desire to expose corruption.

Nothing was stored on the blockchain. Its fabrication.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I don't think it is likely.

Why would a key such as this be hidden anywhere and have to be found. Defeats the said purpose.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Registered: 10-11-2016 Location: The Shadows Mood: Amused Member is offline. 2,498 604 9,000 64 57 posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM link quote reply Wikileaks has been compromised since last October at least. Several of his lawyers turned up dead back around that time. The "deadman's switch" went live back then as well, and the key to decrypt it is hidden inside the Bitcoin blockchain.

That is infact untrue and misinformation. No such thing was hidden within the block chain go and look for yourself.

Be careful though, there's a lot of disinformation, false leads, and downright dangerous false rabbit holes deliberately put into place by intel agencies...
Worth a read

Almighty Knight Sir Trumpador Maximus Decimus Meridius III

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I will say it again one last time. WL stored no information on the blockchain.. Its fabrication. It is a lie. If you want to prove me wrong.link me the blockchain and show me.

I'm tired of hearing from member about the 'exclusive secret block chain' in the Deep Dark Web, too.

Confirmation is (conveniently) super unavailable.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can't help but think that it;s like Assange went the route of creepypasta-meets-urban-legands role-playing on this one. Sorry folks, I just don't find this one particularly credible, otherwise someone would have spilled major beans about Rich's killer(s) WAY before now.

Assange is most definitely a very valid and legit distributor of inside dirt. But I don't think he's beneath drumming up bogus drama to stay in the limelight. He's almost the leaks version of a Kardashian here, he knows damn well how to keep you on the edge of your armchairs.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I can't help but think that it;s like Assange went the route of creepypasta-meets-urban-legands role-playing on this one. Sorry folks, I just don't find this one particularly credible, otherwise someone would have spilled major beans about Rich's killer(s) WAY before now.

Assange is most definitely a very valid and legit distributor of inside dirt. But I don't think he's beneath drumming up bogus drama to stay in the limelight. He's almost the leaks version of a Kardashian here, he knows damn well how to keep you on the edge of your armchairs.

"Power corrupts absolutely"

Yeah that. Assange is not immuned.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Making it difficult to procure and therefore use the key to an insurance file would seem to be counterproductive. Defeats the whole purpose.

Logic wise, to me.

But then maybe this insurance file isn't actually that special...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is this JA's new twitter.com/TheRealJuIian Account or just another fake? Apparently he plans to release the transcripts of the Tarmac meeting pretty soon. Someone pissed him off royaly. I'm not sure it's legit though.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Okay Julian Assange just taunted Sessions and the FBI to releae the transcripts of the Tarmac meeting or Wikileaks will do it for them. What the f#ck is going on?
edit on 25-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That is not the real JA Twitter.

@JulianAssange

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xanfalcon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That is not the real JA Twitter.

@JulianAssange

I honestly can't tell. I'm reading conflicting reports all day.

Edit: It's like a spy novel. Newest tweet reads that the account you posted is under CIA control.
edit on 25-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added new info

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
These other accounts look and feel fake. And whether his real account is still real, remains to be seen. Considering that the U.S. Navy cryptically tweeted "Julian Assange" yesterday, it might be that this is no longer the real one. The U.S. Navy is not just some tweeter, this is not a game. It would be great if he were secretly extracted yesterday. He is a high value target...if he is not extracted, he'll end up getting shot.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hugh Hefner Blackmail Videos - Pamela Anderson - Julian Assange - HollywoodSexLeaks.

Seth Rich - Julian Assange - DNC&PodestaLeaks

More leaks soon to come. Of course they are trying to prevent it. CIA has already called him the enemy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join