It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Existence 'Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,' Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

-Dimensional entities

*ahem*

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

exactly!
while its amazing and very good to see ufos being mainstream again, i am still skeptic of the people behind it

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'm just tripping over myself to beLIEve anything that comes out of the DOD / Hollywood / MSM.

LMAO......You win today's best post prize!

Thanks for that!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well it only a matter of time before they have to admit that a UFO stole the gold at Fort Knox.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

when/if there is full "disclosure" I'm afraid it will be of the "we don't really know what they are either" variety.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Thought I would post this one. It's not every day a mainstream site quotes government officials saying we've got actual UFO's out there.

www.newsweek.com...

Not only UFOs, but an alien civilization has been operating over this planet for a long time, with their hibridization programs.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: recrisp
Just remember, "UFO" doesn't necessarily mean a 'flying saucer'.
I'm not knocking the story, but it does say, "UFO", not anything else.
Hopefully soon though.

No actually he does, he says it is tech that the us and any other country does not have. Also says siteings clustered around nuclear facilities, which matches up with the nuke missle crew stories.

It really does feel like this and the navy pilot story are official leaks meant to begin prep for disclosure.

Right. Honestly never thought id see the day of even hinting at disclosure from official sources / msm. 2017 has been one hell of a strange year.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

As much as I wish you were correct, I don't think you are. I'm going to quote you just so when we get to 2019, 2020, 2021,..., we can all look back with a giggle when each year we think "yep, this is the year of full disclosure".

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So let’s say full disclosure happens. Aliens and their technology is real. Government comes clean. Now, here is the big questions. Why are they here? What do they want? What is sooooo bad that we are being kept in the dark? It MUST be something really terrible and embarrassing like:

-Our government allows the aliens to harvest us in exchange for ??
-There are aliens living among us in disguise (at top levels of media and government, etc)
-The Power sources that are in our governments possession, if released would cause economic collapse

Or something really crazy, like WE are the aliens. The original aliens on this planet and they keep coming here to babysit us or something. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Really? You don't think the "masses" wont freak all the way out?
I think there's still too much stupid in the world to consider full disclosure.

K~

Well , like what Happened in 1938
from the Mercury Theater Broadcast of a Live
H G Wells War of the Worlds
in a News Reporter Setting .. ?

or the CIA involvement of the Movie called :
The Day the Earth Stood Still
or The Movie Called :
Invasion from Mars 2 years later ?
Not so much Disclosure
but a Exposure ..

The CIA and other Branches of Government was
Trying to See a Reaction of the Public ,

OR DR J Allen Hynak involvement in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
the Main Man in Project Blue Book ,
that after Retirement he became an Instant Believer!
and had his own UFO CLUB . yeah that Guy ! Old Swamp Gas Himself
the Same Guy that exposed about the Montana 1950 Ufo Incident Film
that the Robertson Panel couldn't explain and had to make something up for the Public
so they called it Jet flares , in the UFO Doc Film called : It Has Begun made in 1974 .

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Back down to earth, no way in hell the governments of the world the un etc will voluntarily what they understand if anything at all about extraterrestrial phenomenal. This is a fluff piece.

Public get to know nothing until what many will call Satan,Lucifer, the devil etc, lands in Central Park making miracles again...

I doubt they will be malevolent, in 2018, since they news proves most of our upperclass leaders of power are I am sure it will be interesting.

Doubt it will happen in our lifetime thou.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

He could walk out with his anal probe still inserted and some people would still say " BUT IT"S NOT ALIENS!"

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No one else. Other than us.

No-one else including us he means.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is what it is, it finally admits there are things we have no idea of their abilities flying around without permission. Its just pointing out we do have UFO's in the true sense.

I'd rather have that than poor innocent people being attacked and ridiculed just because some suit can't explain an object in the aerospace. Perhaps we will go that little extra mile and start telling 99% of the truth about what has happened and just how much we do know about these craft.

Have we met the pilots....Boy, that's the 64million dollar question....

I thinks its a yes, maybe not in modern times but I truly think humanities belief in gods does indeed have a reason but just not the way its been accepted..

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: recrisp

He could walk out with his anal probe still inserted and some people would still say " BUT IT"S NOT ALIENS!"

Of course they will, there's always been the paid sceptics and the brainwashed unbelievers, I personally just want to see what is out there,, I feel I need to know if we are doomed or have friends who MAY help when they decide we are able to understand, then again there may be no one but I want to have that ability to see for myself and accept what I see.

It could be an amazing or a nightmare day for humanity BUT its a very important one either way although I suspect our more uncivilised and mentally unstable radical cultures would start "ISIS against the Alien Kuffar", maybe its the wakeup that THEY need...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Plotus
Still will be interesting to see how the religulous takes the news.

K~

I think Eastern Religions (Hindu) would view E.T. as proof of how marvelous "God The Creator" is. The more species the better.

On the other hand, fundamentalist Christians would feel betrayed by God. Those groups believe we humans are the only children of God. That HE didn't make any other species as intelligent, or more intelligent than "man".

Not the Fundamentalist I grew up around. The Bible speaks of things that we cannot understand and by definition Angels would be aliens. I think that any extraterrestrial being would not be god. All that needs clearing up if and when we meet the 'aliens' regardless of who they are. I would hope, like Carl Sagan, that there are other beings inhabiting the universe. Like Carl, I think it would be a shame if we were the only sentient being to appreciate the stars and study the mysteries.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morg234
a reply to: butcherguy

No one else. Other than us.

No-one else including us he means.

Then he should have said what he meant.

If he hadn't added the word 'else', it would have meant exactly what you want it to.

edit on b000000312017-12-26T08:16:18-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2017 08:16:18 -0600800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Really? You don't think the "masses" wont freak all the way out?
I think there's still too much stupid in the world to consider full disclosure.

K~

The world is already freaked all the way out, so I think we could handle it.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

Just remember, "UFO" doesn't necessarily mean a 'flying saucer'.
I'm not knocking the story, but it does say, "UFO", not anything else.

^this^

I've said this before and i'll say it again, the U in UFO stands for 'Unidentified.' If you see a UFO, it doesn't automatically equate to an alien craft.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I must say I was really surprised when I heard about this on the radio.

Is there really an official government source? If so I haven't been able to find it yet. Also the videos weren't released recently, I remember reading about it and seeing the videos a couple of years ago. The only new interesting thing is Luis Elizondo confirming they are real, and saying he thinks there are ETs out there. But he is a former intelligence officer. What he is saying, while remarkable, is not really something you can call official.

Meanwhile Elizondo, Delonge and a couple of others are starting a media company called to the stars which they want to crowdfund. Seems like a typical crowdfunding campaign (scam). Since the government program Elizondo was working for was shut down, perhaps he was looking for a better paying job. What is surprising is why mainstream media didn't recognize this story for what it is: marketing for Delonge's crowdfunding scampaign.

If they disclose any substantial new official evidence of ET's or revolutionizing new alien technology, I will eat my words, but so far it looks like bs to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join