It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, anyone with knowledge on meditation and crystals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
dont believe in this crap
new age is the worst belief system

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

while i am myself a catholic
i must say that its not polite to shove your beliefs into the faces of other people

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

if we are plugging YT's ... the OP might be more interested in this less academic or Gnostic dump of data about other realities & potentially connecting with them in life

....source: www.youtube.com...
(38 minutes of talking)----but by a real person instead of a textbook, lecturer.. I think the 29 yo female is somewhat British if that matters

SITE SYNOPSIS:

Explanations of the astral realms. Starving the system. The name of the game is to wake up. Inner Earth and Black Hole Sun. Soul Contracts and the Light Death Trap.

ref: Michael Rhodes, Author of book "Stepping Between Realities"

QED

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Next time, maybe integrate the bird's song into the experience.

Many approach meditation with an interesting notion of "the void," but few experience a placid mind that is simultaneously experiencing the world around them in full.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its basicly the philostone007 . An lizard that is totally overtaken by Ai showed me dat... pretty crazy . You will think this place looks like sombody has a lot of money or a spaceship. Like in .. tron ...

Innearth dimension isnt like ... innearth like the people think. Its basicly a another dimension layer after the astral
edit on 25-12-2017 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I believe the closest name that came to what I mentioned was Athena but still wasn't satisfied with any of the info. I figured there might be a variation of the name........nope. I thought maybe it's the name of a place but still seemed far fetched and mythical ( yeah, I know I'm already messing with something that's already considered fringe science). Usually when I get flashes of questionable information, I can google it to find out if said info is correct. A majority of the time, to my own surprise, I'm right and if I'm wrong I can find a right answer.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You seem so closed minded that I'd rather not even try, good luck to you in life.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It can be a lot of work to make sense of this stuff, I know.

One approach is to consider names as something contextual.

I'll give an example from my own experience to illustrate what I mean.

I once got interested in what lays behind the Arthurian Legends. On the surface it looks like someone white-washed something important in history. They would have had their reasons I am sure, but that does not mean I can't go snooping myself.

The Lady of the Lake was central to the Arthurian Legends. She was the link to the fairy realm. Her name was Nimue by some accounts and spelling and even the name itself varies depending on who your talking to.

It is said Nimue taught Merlin most of his magic and that Merlin fell hopelessly in love with her.

There are quite a few locations in Britain that it is said to be THE lake of Arthurian Legend. Multiple places and more then one Lady of the Lake it seems on the surface. Detractors use this, on occassion, to cast Merlin, The Lady of the Lake and The Once and Future King into the "realm of mythology".

Okay. Now let's add something more to this.

How the Nature Beings reproduce themselves.

Nimue was one such Nature Being, and what I say here goes for fairies, wood-nymphs, nature gods and other (nowadays) so-called "mythological" Beings. I've never met a male one before, and they are all feminine to the best of my knowledge by the way.

When a Nature Being tires of (fairy) life, she will divide her self into six or so child versions of herself and then mom, in their own words; "steps back".

The child versions are identical in every way to mom except they are new and full of innocence, yet also have the memories of all their ancestors in their lineage.

From that moment of inception the children experience (fairy) life independently and grow as individuals yet also retain the ancestral presence.

Hint: compare mitosis and mieosis in biology.

Mitosis definition: a type of cell division that results in two daughter cells each having the same number and kind of chromosomes as the parent nucleus, typical of ordinary tissue growth.

Meiosis definition: The form of cell division that creates gametes, or sex cells (eggs or sperm) is called meiosis. It is a special form of reproduction that results in four next-generation cells, rather than just two, from each cell.

Nimue has sisters and a mother, a grand mother and so on. Nor do they ordinarily die; they "step back".

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" -- from Romeo and Juliet.

What I'm sorta saying here is that there is more then one Nimue and the name Nimue is used contextually and not necessarily individually. So if a Being introduces herself as Nimue, I think of The Lady of the Lake and that gives us context within which to relate together.

So too, the name Athene can be seen contextually. But that does not necessarily mean that THAT particular Being is THE Athene. It does mean that the Being is probably of the hierarchy of Athene though. Nature Beings don't lie, humans make assumptions.

Anyway, I didn't mean to waffle on and what I have written is just to help with understanding the fairy-folk. Standing beside every fairy are her sisters, and standing behind every fairy are her ancestors; her hierarchy.

It is a trivial thing for fairy-folk to make use of crystals by the way.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

It can be a lot of work to make sense of this stuff, I know.

One approach is to consider names as something contextual.

I'll give an example from my own experience to illustrate what I mean.

I once got interested in what lays behind the Arthurian Legends. On the surface it looks like someone white-washed something important in history. They would have had their reasons I am sure, but that does not mean I can't go snooping myself.

The Lady of the Lake was central to the Arthurian Legends. She was the link to the fairy realm. Her name was Nimue by some accounts and spelling and even the name itself varies depending on who your talking to.

It is said Nimue taught Merlin most of his magic and that Merlin fell hopelessly in love with her.

There are quite a few locations in Britain that it is said to be THE lake of Arthurian Legend. Multiple places and more then one Lady of the Lake it seems on the surface. Detractors use this, on occassion, to cast Merlin, The Lady of the Lake and The Once and Future King into the "realm of mythology".

Okay. Now let's add something more to this.

How the Nature Beings reproduce themselves.

Nimue was one such Nature Being, and what I say here goes for fairies, wood-nymphs, nature gods and other (nowadays) so-called "mythological" Beings. I've never met a male one before, and they are all feminine to the best of my knowledge by the way.

When a Nature Being tires of (fairy) life, she will divide her self into six or so child versions of herself and then mom, in their own words; "steps back".

The child versions are identical in every way to mom except they are new and full of innocence, yet also have the memories of all their ancestors in their lineage.

From that moment of inception the children experience (fairy) life independently and grow as individuals yet also retain the ancestral presence.

Hint: compare mitosis and mieosis in biology.

Mitosis definition: a type of cell division that results in two daughter cells each having the same number and kind of chromosomes as the parent nucleus, typical of ordinary tissue growth.

Meiosis definition: The form of cell division that creates gametes, or sex cells (eggs or sperm) is called meiosis. It is a special form of reproduction that results in four next-generation cells, rather than just two, from each cell.

Nimue has sisters and a mother, a grand mother and so on. Nor do they ordinarily die; they "step back".

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" -- from Romeo and Juliet.

What I'm sorta saying here is that there is more then one Nimue and the name Nimue is used contextually and not necessarily individually. So if a Being introduces herself as Nimue, I think of The Lady of the Lake and that gives us context within which to relate together.

So too, the name Athene can be seen contextually. But that does not necessarily mean that THAT particular Being is THE Athene. It does mean that the Being is probably of the hierarchy of Athene though. Nature Beings don't lie, humans make assumptions.

Anyway, I didn't mean to waffle on and what I have written is just to help with understanding the fairy-folk. Standing beside every fairy are her sisters, and standing behind every fairy are her ancestors; her hierarchy.

It is a trivial thing for fairy-folk to make use of crystals by the way.

lots of alien races is involved in this. the legions are crystaline in nature

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

i aint close minded
i am WISE

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Go see the Last JEDI. This will explain everything www.youtube.com... Why the Lord created the 3rd Eye. Why after the Lord was born went to EGYPT to learn its secret's

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
[snipped]
edit on 26-12-2017 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed image.... Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Wisdom is a hard thing to come by and is very humbling. If you are open minded then at least do some reading and at least give some explanation as to why my experience was ludicrous. And if your not willing to do so then it would be more productive to be silent.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I don't think I understand enough of the origin of name to be able to find out anything else but being able to find out that it existed was enough for me to be interested and keep digging.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

I dont think youtube is gonna be helpful

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
a reply to: MissionTruth

I dont think youtube is gonna be helpful

well i opend only a experience that took place

btw ya know how much psychic can get gathered from doing this www.youtube.com... ?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

do i smell spam?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

you probally just an strange dream
thats all

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM