It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, anyone with knowledge on meditation and crystals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello ATS, it's been a while since I've actually visited actively. And lowkey feel guilty for not being around but yeah something really weird happened and I figured if anything it would make for a good story. With that being said, if you do take it as a story then leave it as that and please dont try and poke holes in it. For those of you that believe my experience, I'm left with questions that I cant really ask any immediate people around me. So here's the short version .

I did this meditation with my crystals, 6 in total. I made a cirlce in the shape of a 5 pointed star with 5 crystals and held the 6th while sitting in the middle, while facing north. After a while I noticed birds were chirping really loud.

But yeah I basically tried to become deaf to the birds but the harder I tried the louder they got and then I said f*ck it and just ignored them (excuse my french). Well after that point i was just focused on meditating, so I just tried to focuse and the more I focused the quiter the birds got. After a while I focused on the darkness from my eyes being closed and a little afterward I saw a hallway leading to a door (the hallway was dark but was visible like walking under a new moon) what was weirder (at least for me) was that I was able to travel closer to the door. While getting closer I had a flood of thoughts about whether opening the door was a good idea or not. And while this was happening for some reason I started noticing the birds again.While I was getting closer the sounds of the birds were going in and out like someone was putting them on mute. When I got 10 feet from the door I was second guessing opening it, when I heard a female voice say "the door is open" as the door was opening. Right afterward the birds went silent and I opened my eyes. I waited for a minute, dropped the stone I was holding outaide of the circle and broke the circle of crystals. After I literally didn't hear a sound for a good 10 min, except for the ticking of clocks. Like, I didn't even hear cars driving by and I live on an intersection of a neighborhood.

After that 10 min. I called 3 people I could trust. Unfortunately no one answered but I was left with a weird feeling that's still lingering. Now I don't know if I could stress this out enough but this experience in no way exhibited any negative energy and still doesn't. Right now I'm just anxious to know what happened.
My idea is that maybe I opened my 3rd eye but personally don't feel like that would be announced and I don't think doors and sight are associated with eachother in this aspect. Figured I might as well add that a couple of days ago I woke up feeling anxious but again not in a negative way. I used to have anxiety attacks but kinda conquered it and it fwlt nothing like it, nor did it feel like the kind you'd get from adrenaline. It was just really weird.

Ok, so thats the jist of it, hence the naming of this thread. I understand occurrences can happen during meditating but I haven't heard of anything like this before, so my first thought after 3 failed attempts to get help, was to bother the ATS community

well Merry Christmas and thanks ahead for any replies.

P.s. the types of crystals I used didn't seem relevant but if you believe so let me know and I'll add a list of them. Thanks again guys for reading.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Nice, I would suggest that someone or something opened up to you and gave you a glimpse.

They gave you a door and said it was open, which says you could have gone through to what is on the other side. If it were a window, then you could only have looked through.

You'll never know if you don't go back and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Congratulations, what happened was that you were able to use your third eye for a form of lucid dreaming during your mediation. The lack of most sounds afterward was due to your changing from third eye mode to everyday mode.

Whatever the open door means is up to you to decide. If you were that open door what does it mean to you? Is your anxiety holding you back from some sort of change to better yourself? Anxiety can be such a "B". I know that first hand. What I have learned about anxiety is that it just a thought process that gets you nowhere at all. I practice slow breathing techniques when I feel the anxiety is about to show up and it turns into being nothing to worry about at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Forget the crystals...they will take you in directions you are unaware of...do heartmath if you have never heard of it find out.

And try not to TRY or your inner crystals will take you for a ride you may be unable to handle.

Get coherent as you can BEFORE you attempt to go where noone has gone before.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I did this meditation with my crystals, 6 in total. I made a cirlce in the shape of a 5 pointed star with 5 crystals and held the 6th while sitting in the middle, while facing north. After a while I noticed birds were chirping really loud.

And you thought this would do what for you?

It's rocks.

Dead. Rocks.

And some chirping birds?

Find a belief system that's alive.

Namely Jesus Christ the Lord.

Some say it's all theatrics - but - talking to rocks is too - so why not talk to the ROCK that matters?

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
www.wakingtimes.com...
edit on 24-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

And you thought this would do what for you?

It's rocks.

Dead. Rocks.

And some chirping birds?

Find a belief system that's alive.

Namely Jesus Christ the Lord.

Some say it's all theatrics - but - talking to rocks is too - so why not talk to the ROCK that matters?

Merry Christmas.
What do you think Jesus did for 40 days while fasting in the desert?
Being mindful is pretty sin-free.
I also know that acting with loving kindness and with compassion is pretty much okay across the board.
I am also sure that all three of these ideas are concepts that Jesus Christ approved of.
he doesn't need crystals to meditate.
To me meditation is neither Christian nor un-Christian. It simply is.
Sit, be quiet, and meditate on anything you want.
Be it to quiet your mind, or to contemplate life on a higher plane, breathe deep and quiet that voice in the back of your head.
Lower your stress and open your spirit to the Universe that is all around.
Just do it with love and acceptance and equanimity, and I am sure Jesus would smile.

I point to two verses in the Bible that discuss meditation:
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. (Timothy 4:15)

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room and close the door and pray to your Father who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard for their many words.
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask. (Matthew 6: 5-8)

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Entities in the spiritual world that have godlike figures go by many names such as Imhotep, The Buddha, Jesus, and even Mother Teresa. How we pray, meditate or in other ways of contacting the other side is up to each individual.

Using a bible, crystals, spirit animals, or by any other means to do so should be the choice of the individual. There is no need to follow set rules that have been in place for only a few hundred or thousands of years as the universe accepts each of us as we are since we are all just part of the universe.

Working together we have harmony, without it leaves nothing but chaos.

Happy holidays, no matter which if any you follow and have a good night.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I do plan on trying again, although I believe the hallway I was walking in was apart of myself and the voice I heard actually has a name, I get mixed up but it was something like Arithenia. Either way im sure it's one of those once it's opened, its hard to close deals lol but wasn't threatening in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

It wasn't lucid dreaming, if I had the right mind to record the occurence then everything would of been heard as explained as there wasnt much to see. I aslo should mention I dont know if it was an entity or myself, but I definitely know it had nothimg to do with my 3rd eye.I've experienced lucid dreaming before and also induced before. I've done enough to know my state of mind and myself. And ive already stated that anxiety is no longer a problem for me. Because of it actually, i learned a lot about my mind and habits.

edit on 25-12-2017 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I was aware, which was why i went with 5 point star instead of a 6 point, i dont know why but 6 gives me a negative vibe. And I've done my reading otherwise I wouldnt of tried.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Sorry I'm agnostic but did you know that crystals create a magnetic field, so does your heart that spans 15 ft around you (more or less), on top of the earths own field. Oh and this field around a person can be manipulated by the brain. I could also throw in the double slit experiment but before i go off the handle, ill just suggest reading a bit of materials in the subject with an open mind

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Buy or beg Initiaton gifts and visit your master for oral instructions.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

All I can really say is trust your instincts.

Doors are just doors, same as in ordinary life. You walk through them, but not just anyone can do that, doors also can be closed too to stop people walking through. That's the whole point of a door. Anyone can walk down a hallway.

One can also think of a door as a two dimensional object with height and width. Stand before a door and you get "here" and "there".

Your probably going "Derrr, I know that".

I'm just pointing out how one can orient oneself, nothing super duper mystically spiritual.

The female voice gave a name, doesn't matter if you don't remember now, I reckon you'll recognise her next time. That would matter.

One more suggestion, if the name has a connotation such as Greek or Nordic or otherwise just take it as a clue to orientate your relationship culturally.

Just like meeting someone in ordinary life . . . ., you may even make a friend and learn something interesting.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
the types of crystals I used didn't seem relevant but if you believe so let me know and I'll add a list of them. Thanks again guys for reading.

Quartz is quite interesting to use as its frequency can be refined to 32768Hz.

Quartz is a natural common crystal possibly designed by God as its hardness is Mohs 7 and in colours 32768 is pure Green in hexadecimal colours or #00FF00.

Oddly enough, by halving that value multiple times the value 512 is reached. The wavelength 512nm lies in the Green part of the visible spectrum.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
in my experience, crystals are inefficient for me to use, but others get energy boosts or energy focus with crystals...

the birds chirping ... for me that is an important stage in meditation... I listen carefully and I even try to discern melodies or music in the waves of bird-song~~~ at times the chirps turn into the sounds of tinkling bells and a full & complex orchestra seems to be playing in my inner ear...
Which might account for the simultaneous 'Door' you either visualize or 'know' is there... (this bird-chirpings & doorway/tunnel are just the language between your deep-self and your intellectual self)
~~the scoffers say these are just hallucinations~~

I think you need to get a mentor, instructor, teacher, shaman, ...some type of 'aware' person that can 'coach' you or at least point out reading materials of which there is plenty of to reference

myself.... I trance or meditate often, but I use audio immersion along with incense for anywhere like 20 minutes to hour(s) of grounding, as I said the crystals don't work more than 2% for me, but space music/drone/ psy-trance or many similar acoustic medium trigger my access to certain brain states....do some free samples here: www.ektoplazm.com...

best wishes in 2018

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-12-2017 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I've actually known the name for years because of a meditation experience. I think it was that meditation that brought me to ATS looking for answers. A Google search of the name didnt bring up any type of info for years, like literally 5 or 6. The closest I got to any info was that it was greek, until recently anyways. Last month I did a search and found that a lady with the same name lived in the 1800s but nothing else, oddly enough. Although I was able to find that info, I couldn't find any meaning of the name, not even prefixes. So I'm having a WTF moment, if you can understand that lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
so i was once with innearthcrystal technology .. because ketamin .. if thats what you you looking for www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... "atlantis"

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So I'm having a WTF moment, if you can understand that lol.

You mean the Greek reference?

Perhaps the name Arithenia reminded me of the Greek goddess Artemis.

There is also the lovely Athene.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added Athene reference

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join