It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weed Dealer in Copenhagen Mistakes Police Car for Taxi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Danish police say the man was in a rush to get home when he confused their police car for a taxi , the surprised police officers were more than happy to give him a lift as unfortunately for him as he was carrying about 1,000 joints .... "personal use Govner !"

"Last night a cannabis dealer from Christiania who wanted to get home quickly got into a taxi. He received a big surprise when he realised it was actually a police car he was sitting in. "The police officers were happy to see him, since he was carrying around 1,000 joints."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Sadly not only did he lose his spliffs but he may also lose his liberty as Marijuana possession is illegal in Denmark and he now faces a possible custodial sentence for his mistake.
edit on 24-12-2017 by gortex because: Linkydinky

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

More and more though, cop cars do 'look like' taxis.

Used to be they had to be painted 'two tone' (black and whites), have big color light bars on top, so you could distinguish them easily from other cars; see them coming.

Now they hide themselves in the public stream of vehicles ( the better to catch you with my pretties).

Case in point.

ETA: One day all 'patrol' cars will be undercover, in the New World Police State. Just like the Old World Gestapo Police Sate.
edit on 24-12-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

He broke the weed dealer rule #1. Don't smoke the merchandise.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So the danish police saved the world from going down the drain.

That evil cannabis stuff, hell of a plant, reason for all wars, for pollution, the inequality, the greed, the exploitation of the average people, kills more people than natural disasters, etc, etc. This devilish plant is the only reason for all the problems that exist and ever existed. I guess it makes people even self explore to the web and live in a spyPhone.... Nah, joking with the last sentence, it´s rather the other way around.

Good that we have people that fight a war against that hell of a plant, i feel safer now. And if they win that war, all problems will be gone, forever! Yippieh!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well look's like his bacon is well and truly smoked.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The police are going to have a great party . ready rolled also.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have actually seen a half police half taxi before. Look it up just type in taxi cop on google

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I ones mistook the security guard for police and hid in the bushes for 2 hours.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I love how people will cry MJ rights citing how much better the world would be..

But ignore the fact this weasel was too dumb to know a taxi from a squad car.

I bet this blew his mind whooooaaaaaaa

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I love how people will cry MJ rights citing how much better the world would be..

But ignore the fact this weasel was too dumb to know a taxi from a squad car.

I bet this blew his mind whooooaaaaaaa

Even complete idiots find a way to use cannabis, like you can see with this guy here.

It´s not only peaceful geniuses that smoke weed, but there would be some more selfthinking and more peaceful people on earth, if there wouldn´t be that dumb prohibition for the profits of big pharma and the alcohol and tobacco lobby.

It´s not the cannabis turned him into a complete idiot(like alcohol does), it´s rather the fact that a complete idiot smoked some weed and ended up like this because of his own stupidity, not because of the cannabis!

edit on 24 12 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Joints and spliff are two different smokes.

Maybe he also got directions to the best donuts danishes.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Joints and spliff are two different smokes.

Maybe he also got directions to the best donuts danishes.
Really? What's the difference. PM me the answer so you don't get in trouble with the mods or get the thread closed.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
I ones mistook the security guard for police and hid in the bushes for 2 hours.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Legalize it ya out of touch euroguise.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I went to Christiania whilst I was in Copenhagen last year. I'm not really interested in weed etc myself but I was interested in having a look around. It was a pretty cool place and nobody was doing any harm. Just leave them to it ffs.

If they were causing trouble then I could understand but honestly, everyone seemed to be just minding their own business and having a nice time.

Also, Copenhagen is an awesome place and I'd recommend a visit any time

new topics

top topics

join