It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Industrial Complex Is Geared Up: Marine Corps General, "There's A War Coming"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What does Norway have to do with NK ?

That's just what I was wondering.

In light of the US now going to give Ukraine weapons to fight Russia backed insurgents there I thought this might relate to that.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What if Kim already has some missles ready and on standby?
Then as soon as any attack/invasion starts,they launch.....possible?
edit on 230200000012 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
More ominous war talk. This past Thursday, Gen. Robert Neller, commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps, warned U.S. troops stationed in Norway to be prepared for war.

One of The Donald's pre-election pledges was that he was going to "solve" the North Korean problem.

And we know that means war, since Republicans always use the military and police, i.e. the "executive forces" to solve problems. Only the Democrats try to use dialog and debate.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
Dialogue and debate to solve problems??? ROFL??? Is that what the Democrats did with Libya and Syria?? Woah man, I guess those words have been redefined.
Lets not forget the dialogue in Europe in '98 or '99 after our President got caught getting his knob polished. That was some good dialogue, lots of aircraft fell out of the sky because of words from what I recall.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Russian Subs heading to the Atlantic and back? Cable fishers...

www.washingtonpost.com... 5d0-11e7-927a-e72eac1e73b6_story.html

If they cut those lines that would mean troubles for drone warriors and business, data is the new oil.

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What does Norway have to do with NK ?

That's just what I was wondering.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

problem is most NKmilitary is in areas where doin so wont work. only option left is scorched earth.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
War is primitive. It's what chimps do. If we're not chimps then start proving it folks.

The entirety of Creation is primitive.

Everything is at War, all of the time.

And will be till the controllers are destroyed by what?

WAR!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Having standing armed forces and not having them prepared for war, is like not having standing armed forces.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Democrats and Bush family sure want a war with Russia,they must have a lot of stake in the chinese Yuan,if oil is traded in other currency US dollar worth paper it's written on,why Soros spending so much money,may be worthless soon

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fox News is similar to the National Enquirer. Most of their news is opinionated, biased and fake bullsh#t.
edit on 24-12-2017 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The new so-called "US military doctrine 2018" is not a military doctrine, is a show of impotence and a mental masturbation. What this military so-called "strategy" for 2018 makes me wonder is : How is it possible that the people who wrote it are still at their desks?
I wonder if this is part of the EU strategy to lead the US to its economic demise by military overspending, only for the sake of removing Trump from office.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sources are Fox News, the Daily Express, the Daily Telegraph, and Brietbart ?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

And we know that means war, since Republicans always use the military and police, i.e. the "executive forces" to solve problems. Only the Democrats try to use dialog and debate.

I see you’ve been in a coma , or a cave for the last 8 yrs....

Do you ever really think , or research the facts of what you say, or do you just shoot from the hip and hope you get one right ?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Sources are Fox News, the Daily Express, the Daily Telegraph, and Brietbart ?

Are you saying those quotes are wrong from Mattie and the camendant?

Oooooo sources all you want that’s fine, but in order for it to be valid you need to provide proof they didn’t say what is quoted. That’s usually how that works.

You know, the information has to be wrong , in order for it not to be accurate

Come on folks let’s use our brain instead of bias

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
me thinks there's no coincidence that National Geographic (the nature magazine/channel) is now showing military dramas.
All part of the desensitization

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join