It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Industrial Complex Is Geared Up: Marine Corps General, "There's A War Coming"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

must a seen something scary... like a giant creature raing down nuclear blast like candy.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Did you bother reading the FOX article? I guess judging by the "stars" you received, three other people didn't as well,smh.

Neller pointed to the near future possibility of Russia and the Pacific theater being the next major areas of conflict.

www.foxnews.com...

War can break out in other sections of the world too...Russia and the Pacific theater, just like Gen. Robert Neller stated.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Worries me too...people shouldn't get too comfortable thinking Trump and Putin are on good terms. Putin is sly like a fox.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't scare very easily. My self-preservation mechanisms don't work as well as they used to. But my granddaughter is my pride-and-joy. I can imagine the thought of losing her would scare the piss out of me.

I also remember that these tunnels and doors and stairways were part of a large underground facility. The bathrooms reminded me of the ones we had back in high school. Lots of open toilet stalls and an open shower area with a bunch of shower heads.

I'm still stunned by the whole experience.

-dex

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

No, what's ominous is the escalating tension right now that is happening around the world. The "pen pushers" aren't the ones that say go...it's the military industrial complex that pulls the trigger.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Thanks for your service. I guess when you factor in all the rhetoric and escalating tension, is when it becomes worrisome. Like someone already stated...I feel like a power keg is ready to explode any week now.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just who the hell we gonna fight in Norway ?

Yeti ?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Its an antiquated battle tactic though. You can accomplish the same objective without harming the innocent civilians as harshly by simply killing their fuel. They would be unable to transport the food to the lines, but at least the immediate surrounding communities served by the farms will not have to suffer needlessly.

The standard today is hit the power plants, the bridges, refineries if any, communication, radar, and ammo and fuel depots. Rail lines too. Much of that can be accomplished in the first 48. To kill the food outright though, man thats true barbarism right there. I cannot agree to that. those farmers and the villages around them have done nothing wrong. We are trying to save them you know, not kill them all. Or, at least we have to appear to be trying to save them if we are going to get the mineral rights.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I hope not for our troops sake.

Once the air strikes stop and the ground invasion starts we wi lose10s of thousands of troops.

Do these idiots not learn from their mistakes. You will never beat an enemy at home. They know all the nooks and crannies.

I imagine every American would fight of the U.S. was invaded. North Koreans are not that different to us.

Germany, Japan.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Considering SK refused to stand beside its ally in the UN G/A vote, I say we withdraw from the 38th and let China/Russia/NK/SK sort out their differences - without us.

Why are we risking good American lives for an "ally" that isn't really an ally? Not the type of ally we are to Israel, anyway. More like "fair weather friends" at best.

Fact is, NK is only our problem because we've made it our problem. China/Russia were never going to allow instability like NK nukes on their border, no doubt they were biding their time to see how much we'd be willing to take care of/get involved before they acted.
edit on 12/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We cannot make the mistakes we did during the Afghanistan/Iraq war. No dubious claims of "WMDs" or the like.

Before sleepwalking into a war with Russia, we must demand evidence of their alleged "crimes." How silly would it be to spark WWIII over some sour grape claims (of hacking/meddling) and the like.

Any war with Russia ensures there will never be another Presidential election again. Food for thought.

It is time we demand to see evidence of these grandiose claims.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
People still believe Russia want a war with USA ?
wake up people.. Russia are our allies, business partners and friends..
Or do you just hope the whole world will burn

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Just who the hell we gonna fight in Norway ?

Yeti ?
It's part of a potential NATO front, likely in the event of war with Russia. You have to remember that Russia can roll across northeastern Europe in a number of days. I believe I read that because of this NATO would plan on stopping them in Germany, and farther north Finland or Sweden would be likely.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
People still believe Russia want a war with USA ?
wake up people.. Russia are our allies, business partners and friends..
Or do you just hope the whole world will burn
Not fully true. The us seems to have been encircling them for a long time. This is one motive for the Ukrainian coup.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
We cannot make the mistakes we did during the Afghanistan/Iraq war. No dubious claims of "WMDs" or the like.

Before sleepwalking into a war with Russia, we must demand evidence of their alleged "crimes." How silly would it be to spark WWIII over some sour grape claims (of hacking/meddling) and the like.

Any war with Russia ensures there will never be another Presidential election again. Food for thought.

It is time we demand to see evidence of these grandiose claims.
That can be manufactured. Many investigators believe that the chemical weapon attacks in Syria were staged or done to frame Assad and have a reason to regime change him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Considering SK refused to stand beside its ally in the UN G/A vote, I say we withdraw from the 38th and let China/Russia/NK/SK sort out their differences - without us.

Why are we risking good American lives for an "ally" that isn't really an ally? Not the type of ally we are to Israel, anyway. More like "fair weather friends" at best.

Fact is, NK is only our problem because we've made it our problem. China/Russia were never going to allow instability like NK nukes on their border, no doubt they were biding their time to see how much we'd be willing to take care of/get involved before they acted.
I agree to a certain extent, but as the prevailing global power, the US has to have client states and military bases in such regions. It's not even for those countries' sakes.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If war comes,you guys have fun, I am going to set this one out.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I hope not for our troops sake.

Once the air strikes stop and the ground invasion starts we wi lose10s of thousands of troops.

Do these idiots not learn from their mistakes. You will never beat an enemy at home. They know all the nooks and crannies.

I imagine every American would fight of the U.S. was invaded. North Koreans are not that different to us.

What are they going to do? Throw giant round worms at us? How will they first retrieve them from their bellies?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I can't say precisely what I know but a source inside the intelligence community (does Trump believe the intelligence community this week?) told me that war with NK is a done deal. The diplomatic processes with other countries is all but complete and the tactical planning is done. It's no longer a matter of if. Believe the information or not. Couldn't care less.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

stay tuned for more coverage of BlackJack soldiers in action.”

Whaaaa?... Black jack?
Kinda like operation black jack?
operation black jack

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join