It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Industrial Complex Is Geared Up: Marine Corps General, "There's A War Coming"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
More ominous war talk. This past Thursday, Gen. Robert Neller, commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps, warned U.S. troops stationed in Norway to be prepared for war.

A Marine Corps commandant on Thursday warned U.S. troops stationed in Norway to be prepared for a coming war.

“I hope I’m wrong, but there’s a war coming,” Gen. Robert Neller told them. “You’re in a fight here, an informational fight, a political fight, by your presence.”

www.foxnews.com...

A Sargeant Major added his two cents:

"Just remember why you're here," Green said. "They're watching. Just like you watch them, they watch you. We've got 300 Marines up here; we could go from 300 to 3,000 overnight. We could raise the bar."

www.foxnews.com...

Then, on Friday, US defence secretary Jim Mattis, mentioned that "storm clouds are gathering" over the Korean Peninsula.

US defence secretary Jim Mattis has given a stark warning about the threat of confrontation with North Korea.

"Storm clouds are gathering" over the Korean Peninsula, he said as diplomats try to resolve the nuclear standoff.

Mr Mattis told soldiers that the US military must do its part by being ready for war.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then, I read about how the United States is fully prepared for a ground invasion to capture North Korean nukes.

According to military sources who spoke to South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, hundreds of U.S. and South Korean soldiers conducted an exercise dubbed “Warrior Strike,” preparing them to “infiltrate North Korea and remove weapons of mass destruction in case of conflict.”

“On December 15, 2017, Bravo Company, 1-5 CAV converged on a subterranean tunnel for training,” a description of the post reads. “Check out these photos and stay tuned for more coverage of BlackJack soldiers in action.”

www.breitbart.com...

Of course, I would be amiss if I didn't mention the latest threat to come from North Korea:

The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington DC have warned a test is likely to take place soon.

The group said since 2012 North Korea has carried out “high missile test activity” in December, increasing fears of another missile strike this year.

Ahead of North Korea’s founding anniversary, Harry Kazianis of the Centre for the National Interest think tank: “I think another ICBM test to be honest with you could come on September 9. The North Koreans love to put on a big show for their big national holiday.”

He said North Korea was attracted by the attention an attack on such a symbolic occasion would gain - and a Christmas strike would get the biggest reaction of all.

www.express.co.uk...

There's big money in war, which is why I believe the militay industrial complex is prepared for war...NOT peaceful, diplomatic solutions. Not much merriment in this news before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

War is the only answer. Who would have predicted that would be the generals solution.

Everyone loves war. The profit margins are much bigger than selling bubble gum to workers making poverty wages!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No # its coming, we have been saying it for like year now. Especially now after cutting off 90% of their refined petroleum access at the UN.

Personally with all the Chinese and Russian troops on their border as well, I have a feeling its going to be split up three ways. Russia will setup their DMZ a few miles inland from the river border, maybe push further in. The Chinese will swallow up whatever they can while the Pacific alliance takes out the regime and they stalemate again just like the 50's, but further in. Wherever the Pacific alliance stops will become reunited with the South.

The Chinese will no doubt, once again force a half century stalemate where the poor SOB's on their side will live just like they do now. And the liberated people's south of the new DMZ will be thankful to finally end their hunger, ignorance, and fear and embrace liberty and prosperity. Thats how I see it playing out.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What does Norway have to do with NK ?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Russia might take advantage of the distraction in Asia to push farther into Eastern Europe.

-dex

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Of course there is!

Not only is the world a potential powder keg (though it ALWAYS is) what better way for an embattled President with his hubristic visions of "military equipment style parades in his honor" to generate better "ratings" through "uniting" us against a common foe and challenging the patriotism of anyone who doesn't toe the jingoistic line?

There already is a war. An ideological one, of authoritarianism vs democracy. While we remain divided claiming "the other side" is the one that wants fascism to reign, the Trump administration marches onward over the cliff to an unnecessary and unwanted war. Toward his "private security force" controlled by...himself. And his cabinet, who licks his feet because they too are compromised, will find themselves ever more trapped and sycophantic.

It's all right in front of us in real time, like the devil himself is banging the drums of war and totalitarianism.

MAGA!!! You KNOW he wants to play with all those big ships and planes and bombs.

Meanwhile I just pray the dream I had about Trump becoming President back in January 2016 doesn't actually eventually come true. Link

*sigh*

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The part about Norway makes me nervous. I had a dream about a nuke going off there just one or two weeks ago. I wrote about it in FissionSurplus's old nuke dreams thread link

First nuke dream I had in like thirty years or so.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ominous talk to civilians, yes...but the military must always be in a constant state of readiness.

I think what commandants tell their troops is a terrible gauge of whether or not war is ACTUALLY coming.

To them, they MUST believe war is ALWAYS right around the corner.

When the pen pushers in Washington start saying these things out loud is when I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If shtf in NK it may very well be the start of a global shtf scenario.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

War is the only answer. Who would have predicted that would be the generals solution.

Everyone loves war. The profit margins are much bigger than selling bubble gum to workers making poverty wages!

Because that is a military generals job!!!! You don't ask him to help with relocating oily ducks in the ocean. That's somebody else's job! His is to be the smartest killer in the world, so yes you expect that from a general.
As a fireman we love fighting fires, we do what we've been trained to do. I don't want somebody's house to burn or granny's heart to stop, but it happens and we do our best.
Lil' Kim wants to destroy whole city's with a nuke.

"What makes the grass grow green boys, Blood! Blood! Blood!"

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is what Norway fears, that the EU will throw them under the bus as they cozy up to the communist expansion. Thats why they did a TV series (propaganda) on it.

They clearly see the threat as real.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Normal talk to the troops, watch the political talk that is what matters when they stop threatening each other that you need to worry in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
War is primitive. It's what chimps do. If we're not chimps then start proving it folks.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There's big money in war, which is why I believe the militay industrial complex is prepared for war...NOT peaceful, diplomatic solutions.

It's how the Rothschilds funded their banking growth which ultimately led them to be the richest family in the world. it worked thenm and it still works now.

Find a way to invest in all things war related and watch the the profits roll in as the bombs drop.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I hope not for our troops sake.

Once the air strikes stop and the ground invasion starts we wi lose10s of thousands of troops.

Do these idiots not learn from their mistakes. You will never beat an enemy at home. They know all the nooks and crannies.

I imagine every American would fight of the U.S. was invaded. North Koreans are not that different to us.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

As a former Marine I can tell you that talk like this is nothing new. When I served in the late 80's we were always preparing for a war...for a war with Russia at first, then a war with terrorists. Then Saddam invaded Kuwait...I watched it while I was eating breakfast at an E-club in Subic Bay.

Marines make a habit out of being prepared, being ready to mobilize. Marines are usually there before they tell anyone they're coming. So for a General to say that there's a coming war...well it's not unusual and it's not out of the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I hope not for our troops sake.

Once the air strikes stop and the ground invasion starts we wi lose10s of thousands of troops.

Do these idiots not learn from their mistakes. You will never beat an enemy at home. They know all the nooks and crannies.

I imagine every American would fight of the U.S. was invaded. North Koreans are not that different to us.

there wont be a invasion after the nukes are buried. that is what cutting off food and water is for. starve them out and walk over the corpses. saves US lives. we will poison their rice fields and agrculture in the bombing as strategic targrts.
learn how to fight smarter and crueler.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I don't really see the need to directly attack the food with weapons. I cannot advocate that upon any society, no matter how #ty their leaders.

They just lost most of their oil, it won't be long now. Just be patient, 2018 is the year.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well, while we're talking about dreams, I just woke up from a series of dreams that lasted for an entire sleep cycle. A very long and unusual 12 hour sleep cycle. I don't dream like this very often. And I seldom remember my dreams.

One disturbing part of this series of dreams was my running through a bunch of tunnels and stairways carrying my 1 year old granddaughter. At some point I put her down and she started mingling with a bunch of other kids standing next to an elevator door. I really don't remember a lot of details. But the most disturbing part of the whole experience is that I pissed myself. I haven't done that since I was a kid. I'm in my mid-fifties and I don't think it's time for Depends yet...

Having said that, I did forget to take my psych-meds yesterday. So maybe the lesson learned here is to make sure I take my pills when I'm supposed to.

-dex

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: yuppa
I don't really see the need to directly attack the food with weapons. I cannot advocate that upon any society, no matter how #ty their leaders.

They just lost most of their oil, it won't be long now. Just be patient, 2018 is the year.

its a way to immobilize the army. no food no will. its a viable target.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join