It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe’s migrants are here to stay

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Kettu
So...

What I'm hearing is that Christians hate competition?

Christianity is falling into ill repute, while a more conservative, theocratic, intolerant, and dangerous religion fills the void. It’s not a cause for celebration, by any means.

Sounds like Christians need better marketing...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Or we could stop pretending that an economic system based on infinite growth is a viable option. We need to stabilize, and at this point that will mean making some difficult choices.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How is my theory Bollocks if you brought in Hundreds of thousands of refugees (mainly men so it seems) and you don't have jobs for them for what another 2 or 3 years , 5 years total? How stupid was that?

You might think that human rights are a stupid thing to have, which is why I'd say that you're just another drone in this age of positivism. And you're obviously part of a machine that destroys lives, but lacks the decency to help people surviving the mess that you've created with this Total War of yours.
It's sad to watch the American Dream go to waste, and sometimes I have to wonder if you people actually realize that you've lost something.

Some immigration is good and productive if done to benefit your society. Unlimited immigration of those who don't speak the language, have few needed skills in the age of technology and don't have the same cultural norms is not a good recipe for success.

And more Bollocks from a sack of prejudices. Look up Germans history of guest workers and tell me thät Özdemir isn't a well integrated political crook of the Green Party.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

How is my theory Bollocks if you brought in Hundreds of thousands of refugees (mainly men so it seems) and you don't have jobs for them for what another 2 or 3 years , 5 years total? How stupid was that?

You might think that human rights are a stupid thing to have, which is why I'd say that you're just another drone in this age of positivism. And you're obviously part of a machine that destroys lives, but lacks the decency to help people surviving the mess that you've created with this Total War of yours.
It's sad to watch the American Dream go to waste, and sometimes I have to wonder if you people actually realize that you've lost something.

Some immigration is good and productive if done to benefit your society. Unlimited immigration of those who don't speak the language, have few needed skills in the age of technology and don't have the same cultural norms is not a good recipe for success.

And more Bollocks from a sack of prejudices. Look up Germans history of guest workers and tell me thät Özdemir isn't a well integrated political crook of the Green Party.

LOL, you make me out to be such a meanie.

Positivism? Sure. I trust data and empirical evidence on most things. As much as you would like to think, there isn't a basic Human right of Migration anywhere. Asylum is, immigration isn't and even then, protocols need to be followed.

If you want to help people in dire situations, help them build or rebuild their own nations. Crazy thought, I know. That's the core of the issue. Making the place they want to leave, a place they want to stay or go back to, isn't it?

People that don't speak the language, have minimal skills and lack the same cultural norms are not the best nor ideal candidates for growing your nations population or intergrating into your society. There my's positivism again.

Özdemir? Sorry don't follow the minutiae of German Politics. Big deal, a son of a Guest worker made good somehow is the rule rather than the exception? Guest workers were a formal plan by the German Govt to meet low or unskilled labor needs of the time.

There were several justifications for these arrangements. Firstly, during the 1950s, Germany experienced a so-called Wirtschaftswunder or "economic miracle" and needed laborers.[7] The labour shortage was made more acute after the building of the Berlin Wall in August 1961, which drastically reduced the large-scale flow of East German workers. Secondly, West Germany justified these programs as a form of developmental aid. It was expected that guest workers would learn useful skills which could help them build their own countries after returning home.

Germanys unemployment rate is at 3.6 , there doesn't seem to be a pent up demand for more cheap labor. Germany is doing good for its own population without much need in the way of cheap foreign labor. The immigrant unemployment rate is over 17% and that's not even accurate as my understanding is it doesn't factor in those still getting training and learning the language ect.

Aydan Özoğuz, commissioner for immigration, refugees and integration, told the Financial Times that only a quarter to a third of the newcomers would enter the labour market over the next five years, and “for many others we will need up to 10”.

The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) found only 45 per cent of Syrian refugees in Germany have a school-leaving certificate and 23 per cent a college degree.

Statistics from the Federal Labour Agency show the employment rate among refugees stands at just 17 per cent.

Germany: Forecasts highlights up to 2025
Between now and 2025
Employment is forecast to fall from its 2014 peak.
Most employment growth will be in business and other services.
Most job opportunities, around 26%, will be for professionals.
More than 27% of the labour force will have high-level qualifications, compared to 26% in 2013.

Link to report on German job growth 2025

The German overall employment numbers aren't expected to grow much....automation ect will keep the number consistent and will actually trend down by 2025.

Again do what you want. The numbers (that damn positivism again) show that there probably won't be jobs for those economic migrants and true Asylum seekers.

edit on 25-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Positivism? Sure. I trust data and empirical evidence on most things. As much as you would like to think, there isn't a basic Human right of Migration anywhere. Asylum is, immigration isn't and even then, protocols need to be followed.

If you want to help people in dire situations, help them build or rebuild their own nations. Crazy thought, I know. That's the core of the issue. Making the place they want to leave, a place they want to stay or go back to, isn't it?

People that don't speak the language, have minimal skills and lack the same cultural norms are not the best nor ideal candidates for growing your nations population or intergrating into your society. There my's positivism again.

...not to forget that self-righteous demeanor of yours, of course. Which is probably why you can't (or wont) be able to differentiate between prejudices and... well... positivism. Integration wouldn't work at all if your point holds some water, right?

Germany is doing good for its own population without much need in the way of cheap foreign labor.

Well. So there is no low wage sector filled with mainly eastern Europeans doing the dirty work already? Hmm... that's weird! Looks like you have no idea whatsoever, here' a hint for starters: try to find out why pork is so friggen cheap in Germany?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They are already losing control over the migrants that have been illegally imported during the past 2-3 years. Their tool is about to turn against them in a spectacular fashion.
Remember the snake in Trump's story ? Well it looks like Eurocrats don't remember that good enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Some EUrobozo suggested to have concentration camps in the EU to hold migrants in them.
This is simply an idiotic provocation. The only thing to do with migrants is DEPORTATION ... DE-POR-TA-TION!

I know that EUrobozos always claim it is not possible to deport them due to documentation issues and other stuff.
Ask Netanyahu about it and how he deported African migrants/infiltrators in recent weeks.
These people will be forcibly removed and dumped somewhere in Africa ... that's the answer to the EU.
Not some stupid suggestion from Nazi provocators who only want to increase tensions and violence for their oligarchs' benefit!
Eventually Netanyahu's plan will have to be implemented to the last infiltrator and criminal. Anybody who enters illegally a country is a criminal but instead of prosecution which is very expensive, the answer to such crime is deportation.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
New EU idea of deploying migrant control in Albania, is yet another attempt at fomenting immigration from Albania towards the EU. This is of course a loser proposal and will end up in another messy disaster for the EU.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

People did those things their skin color however has about the relevence upon them doing those things as their hair or eye color. Aka nadda.

White skin doesn't give us fricken super powers. Besides if a descendant of say Washington is a black man and you as a white person have no relation to Washington then that black man has more claim to Washingtons success than you a white man does.

Correlation does not equal causation. Having a similar appearance to someone else does give you claim to their successes or failures. Superficial similarities which is all skin color is a idiotic way to catagorize ourselves.
edit on 2/12/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Danish immigration minister, Inger Støjberg and the danish govt. policies are actively helping illegal and criminal immigration to take place towards the EU, coming from Africa and the middle east.
Støjberg's recent rant about Ramadan is a cover-up of the danish govt and institution's total commitment to illegal immigration in Denmark and in Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join