It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe’s migrants are here to stay

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I agree with you, Herr Merkel through the doors open and said come on over yall, and then kept the door open even though it was obvious many many of them were not actually war refugees.

Some of western Europe countries are going to be completely changed in the next decade or so due to the huge influx and the high birth rate of the immigrants.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree Merkel has a huge role in this, but she strikes me more as a puppet following marching orders dictated by others. She would have been advocating this way earlier if this were chiefly her great idea. More people then just her are behind this.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That's what they said the last time the Moors invaded. They were pushed out, and rightfully so.

It will happen again.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yep. But in the end, if you really think about it, it will probably be for the best.

How so? With automation taking jobs, is bringing in low skilled people who don't speak the language or share the culture the best course of action given the future lack of jobs?

Wouldn't enacting policies that encourage native citizens to have more children be a far easier method?

That could be done, why the "immigration is the only answer " type of logic?

I think we are approaching this from two different schools of thought. ( Maybe Germany and Sweden are the two countries mainly needing immigrants to fill job demands, and begin repopulation?)

But I wasn't really thinking about economics or populations. It will happen, eventually, in any event. White supremacists will be bred out of existence. It won't be an issue.

(In other words, you have taken a more practical approach, while I've simply made a prediction.)
edit on 12/23/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yep. But in the end, if you really think about it, it will probably be for the best.

How so? With automation taking jobs, is bringing in low skilled people who don't speak the language or share the culture the best course of action given the future lack of jobs?

Wouldn't enacting policies that encourage native citizens to have more children be a far easier method?

I think we are approaching this from two different schools of thought. ( Maybe Germany and Sweden are the two countries mainly needing immigrants to fill job demands, and begin repopulation?)

But I wasn't really thinking about economics or populations. It will happen, eventually, in any event. White supremacists will be bred out of existence. It won't be an issue.

Wow...... so Swedes and Europe as a whole, are white supremacists for accepting migrants into their country as refugees?

Some scary thinking there you got going on.

Why would migrants want filthy white genes in their lineage even?

Other nations are so great that they flee their # holes just to soil their genes with White Supremacy DNA.

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Wow. If you are going there with your transparent strawman you can do it alone. Maybe you can find some poor sucker to engage you, but it ain't me babe.
Have fun and adios.

edit on 12/23/2017 by angeldoll because: flag removed

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The "immigration is the only answer" line is a fabricated bit of propaganda originated by the globalist string-pullers behind this anti-western coup. Populations can and WILL replenish and grow through natural birthrate given incentive to do so. (Hell, the US' fastest growing demographic is the almost completely self-contained AMISH, believe it or not...and rest assured, they are growing through natural means rather than outside additions.)

Unfortunately, it seems the German leadership---for the third time in a century, btw----are hell-bent on disrupting Europe.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The notion that an aging population and declining demographic needs to be replaced by a younger one is a bureaucratic myth. It’s merely that the state requires a young labour force in order to keep it funded. Their appeals for mass immigration and population replacement is a scheme to fund their massive welfare states, not to help the people.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree Merkel has a huge role in this, but she strikes me more as a puppet following marching orders dictated by others. She would have been advocating this way earlier if this were chiefly her great idea. More people then just her are behind this.

The only doubt I have about your idea of Merkel being a puppet is if she is then the UK prime minister would by default also be a puppet. So when you consider that the UK has successfully kept the exodus off our shores through border enforcement you have to wonder why Germany caved in to the puppet master while UK has been able to resist. The EU hates us for not taking our share, and the puppet master must be pretty crap if it can't force our small nation to take economic migrants.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

(In other words, you have taken a more practical approach, while I've simply made a prediction.)

www.ft.com...

Immigrant unemployment rate in Malmo = 27%

www.thelocal.se...#

www.ft.com...

Most refugees to be jobless for years, German minister warns

www.politico.eu...

Most migrants in Germany fail to get jobs

More than 400,000 asylum seekers were registered with employment agencies, but only 34,000 got work.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: gortex

Economic refugees still means people running from death. Starvation. Newspeak.
Yes, but, that's not what they were sold as. Those ones had to falsify their claim as war refugees. Also, while compassion is important, mass immigration can be unsustainable if too much or too rapid. That can't be ignored.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You may be right. I made my comment above based on articles a while back that said Swede's had stopped having babies, and were concerned with a lower population they wouldn't be able to fill economic needs. I even remember watching a video with African Immigrant males making light of the fact that "we are going to get your women pregnant haw haw haw."

SOOO.

I went looking for that statistic of the dropping babies numbers to post here, and what I found was a big confusing mess. In years past they had ASKED citizens to stop reproducing, and even had mandatory sterilization on perceived"inferior" persons.

More recently, they have been asked to limit the number of births due to "reduce their carbon footprint" (the green thing.)

So it doesn't make sense to me. It's contradictory and confusing. It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I give up.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Jesus Cornish you aught to go over to the Brexit posts because that is one of their main reasons for coming out of the EU. "We want our borders back" BS.
In answer to Irishhaf, this is exactly what is happening in Myanmar. The Rohingya people (who are mainly Muslims) moved into Myanmar from Bangladesh and tried to alter the Northern part of Myanmar to their way of life, but the locals are kicking them out.
BBuuuttt, if you listen to the MSM they are portraying the Rohingya people as victims, poor Muslims being ethnically cleansed. But they failed to tell you of all the Muslim terror acts against the local Myanmar that led up to this backlash.
The problem started for us (I'm in the UK) in the 60s when our governments told us to not have so many children as we were over populating our countries. Hence the damaging propaganda against local people having large families, ie "if they have a large family they are living off the system and are mainly scum. Of Course they don't say this about the immigrants large families.
Now because we listened and had fewer children the indigenous population is starting to get un sustainable hense Merkel saying to get "new blood" to replenish the pool.
Ernest Powell predicted "rivers of blood" on British streets but he was thinking of the immigrant black people when they came to the UK. Black people have not multiplied as he predicted but these new immigrants are of a different calibre.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Wow. If you are going there with your transparent strawman you can do it alone. Maybe you can find some poor sucker to engage you, but it ain't me babe.
Have fun and adios.

Owww. Got called out on your own pseudo racial garbage and now you don't want to play?
Good.
I went there cause you got Silly in a hurry.

Glad to shut that down right away.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Don’t give up. Like you said, it’s a confusing mess, but the demographic decline of Westerners and the mass migration of people into Western countries is the biggest issue of our time.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Have fun and adios.

Owww. Got called out on your own pseudo racial garbage and now you don't want to play?
Good.
I went there cause you got Silly in a hurry.

Glad to shut that down right away.

Good God man, what is wrong with you? You're so off the wall I wouldn't know you were talking to me if you didn't show my username. You are talking to yourself, I guess. NUTS.

Shut me down? Don't flatter yourself. Unless you are referring to your attempted strawman argument, which didn't work out so well, did it. Go ahead and have your imaginary conversation, because you are truly not making any sense in regard to my posts.
edit on 12/23/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

Don’t give up. Like you said, it’s a confusing mess, but the demographic decline of Westerners and the mass migration of people into Western countries is the biggest issue of our time.

Well, ya know, whatever they do, they do. I think it will all be okay, but will take lots and lots of growing pains to get there. Thank you for having a brain.

cya

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ATS'ers of Europe, what do you think of this person's take on this?
Citizens of Europe, do you feel this is the best course of action for your countries?

Europeans not having enough sex.

And when they do, they're using too much birth control.

And when they aren't, they're having too many abortions.

So there's a need for migrants to keep the population from falling.

A growing population is necessary for economic growth.

You could solve the problem a different way.

Outlaw the use of birth control and abortions, encourage young people to have more sex.

Then you can stop all migration.

Which do you prefer?

edit on 23-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

ATS'ers of Europe, what do you think of this person's take on this?
Citizens of Europe, do you feel this is the best course of action for your countries?

A growing population is necessary for economic growth.

Personally, I'd like to have more European Sex but my wife will frown on it unless we are on a trip.

Why is a growing population necessary in a future where automation reduces jobs by 20 to 35% and we talk about Universal basic income as a substitute for those jobs?

I would think you could maintain level population and do so by proper public policy and incentives vis a vis what they are talking about in Hungary for example or even in Germany if I remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Here you go. I believe this is my post that you are citing as 'racist garbage". Do me a favor and highlight, or otherwise note which comments are racist.

I said:

"I think we are approaching this from two different schools of thought. ( Maybe Germany and Sweden are the two countries mainly needing immigrants to fill job demands, and begin repopulation?)

(In other words, you have taken a more practical approach, while I've simply made a prediction.)"

Let's discuss what is racist about this comment, shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join