It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20 TRILLION Dollar Secret

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
The political cage match is a distraction to the real issue of debt.

Agreed to a degree.

There are other major issues being completely ignored as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The other point to make is they try to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, like monkeys in a cage flinging poo at each other, so we don't notice our freedoms and our money system are controlled in order to control us.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The other point to make is they try to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, like monkeys in a cage flinging poo at each other, so we don't notice our freedoms and our money system are controlled in order to control us.

There's a lot of that going on, as many with eyes opened in the last decade have noticed. Our slave masters need more caviar after all, who else would pay for their triffs and luxury but, We the People. Sad but true, we've let these asshats rule us this long. I feel de-balled just reading that.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The Slave Masters and their constructs like Facebook are coming down around them, just like the impeding bankruptcy of CNN because they cannot stop slandering Donald Trump. Half of America hates Fake News CNN and 58 Genders Facebook.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Einstein.

Technology will be destroyed and Humanity will arise from the ashes a thousand years from now, in the same place we're at now wondering, were people stupid backward neanderthals or did they have some kind of Technology?

Oroborus.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What makes you think this has happened before on this planet?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm more than sure it's happened before.
www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I've looked into the collections of misleading cases in Uncommon Law by A. P. Herbert and I've got to say I'm very entertained and simply love this work!

Thank you for turning me onto this wonderfully brilliant author! Hahahah

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I wanted to apologize to you for getting onto you the other day (in some other thread). I really appreciate your contributions and hope to see more posts from you in the future. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The Slave Masters and their constructs like Facebook are coming down around them, just like the impeding bankruptcy of CNN because they cannot stop slandering Donald Trump. Half of America hates Fake News CNN and 58 Genders Facebook.

There are still a lot of very shallow people that are totally stuck in the FB paradigm where they bask in their vanity and live for more attention.

I personally avoid it as much as possible. But it still definitely has a strong hold on people. That includes other social media websites (and even at the end of the day this website though it's better in terms of content - sometimes).

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I find the dialog on ATS far above most social media discussions. Social media is full of Hate and Memes to such an extent as to be more distracting than useful in the majority of posts. I like social media for my hobby interests though and those don't include politics.
edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Politics, in the context of today's reality - is corrupting to the human psyche/Soul.

I abhor it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday, maybe the 'money' is going to prop up our capital markets and suppress the price of gold and silver.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the breakaway civilization theory exists to placate people and give them some justification better than "we stole to rule the world, because we could". That would leave us all feeling pretty inept, yes?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What's that time frame again?

$1 tril a year is possible, I guess.

Obama lost about that with the not so shovel ready jobs in 1 shot.

So that takes us back to Clinton and GHW.

Or Reagan.

We've been bled for a long time but in the face of this, some of you are optimistic it's been put to a somewhat good use with secret tech and possible human survival in case of an ELE.

Personally, I'm on the 80k toilet seats at the bottom of the ocean, side.

edit on 3 11 2018 by burgerbuddy because: making some sort of point.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Saw this yesterday, maybe the 'money' is going to prop up our capital markets and suppress the price of gold and silver.

Gold is stalling at around $1,300-$1,500 oz 24kt for a while now.

I want to sell at $1,700 at least.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
20 trillion missing in Housing Urban Development?

That's a LOT of office redecoration .....

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just linked this thread to a friend today, I feel pretty bad that I allowed this particular thread to go so long without activity.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the most important things I can share with people.

It's still totally relevant today, and even moreso - considering that it was mostly forgotten about and there isn't much coming from it other than the inescapable reality that the money is pouring down the drain and no one can stop it.

I was going to write a similar styled thread about how Foreign Aid packages are mostly stolen by insiders via the "make a front company, get the contracts to use the aid $$, then barely provide any services while running the front companies into bankruptcy" scheme.

They are committing money laundering and embezzlement with the money we send to help their nations. So pretty much none of those funds end up helping anyone except the insiders who abuse the system and steal the funds under the umbrella corporations they use to cover it up.

I would guess that 98%+ of all foreign aid $$$ is going straight to the pockets of the politicians and bureaucrats (the insiders) on both sides. And it's most definitely treasonous and illegal.

What can be done to stop the corruption?
Well, exposing it and discussing it won't hurt.
We're just taking the first step here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join