It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan can’t stand Tom Delonge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Husband just found this gem on reddit..... despite the fact that I feel like I’m dying of the flu, I laughed so hard.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Best shi'ite ever. LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm going to shoot an electron over a piece of metal and show the world my dick and then become a werewolf at the family
Christmas gathering. If I'm lucky, I won't be shot.
What a douche.
And Blink 182 sucks a bag of discarded pig testicles.
That's just my opinion, man.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Battle of the crazy and the dumb...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hmmmmm

That was messed up

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I don't agree with Rogan on everything, but I do like him and the way he arrives at answers an awful lot. He might get things round his neck every now and again, but he at least attempts logical exercise.

However, on this matter, he and I agree entirely.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It’s kinda funny, It looks to be pieced together from different points with in the interview.
Rogan seems like an a$$ himself and I don't believe half the junk he says.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Its definitely pieced together from not just that podcast, but others. And I have no idea what Rogan really thinks of Delonge- I just thought this was hilarious and knew people here would appreciate it more than anyone in my real life!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I really disliked Rogan once upon a time. Then my husband had me listen to a few of his podcasts and I’ve learned to appreciate him. I am not a regular listener- but every one that I have checked out has been enlightening and/or entertaining. Alex Jones was a trip! And Graham Hancock/Randall Carlson debating Michael Shermer was interesting and amusing too.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I think the thing that people tend to dislike about Joe Rogan, is that he expects people listening to, or watching his podcast to approach it in a non-partisan fashion, aware that they will not always find a home in his every utterance, but that there may be a value in watching nonetheless.

That has very much been my experience of his podcasts. I like the fact that some weeks he has mostly comedy chums from the circuit he operates on, and other weeks he will have scientists from various fields, philosophers, sports persons, musicians and so on... Its probably one of the broadest, most diverse guest lists of any podcast in the world. Many podcasts have super specific focus, concentrating their guest draw down and their content on very limited, narrow fields. Rogan's interests however, are so broad that this format would never have worked for him, something that most people approaching the cast for the first time, would not necessarily be aware of!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like Joe. I like variety in guests.
He has the cajones to ask questions when he honestly doesn't understand their statements.
He tends to do so in an open, respectful, and honest way...but he is not afraid to call B.S. when he smells it.
Plus he can be really funny in the right room of comics.
I say he is an upright guy.

new topics

top topics

join