It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Phoenix and new UK UFO files showing international interest among some government officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The most important and relevant UFO revelation was given long ago in the Holy Bible,

..the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. -- KJV, Matthew 13:39

Man is a "crop" planted on earth, and those UFOs are the angels watching, monitoring, managing, just like farm handlers, until the day of the harvest.

What more do you need to know?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

A memo dated 18 June 1995 (at pages 215-222), classified “SECRET UK EYES A”, includes the following:
(a) In paragraph 8, a statement that “Sec (AS) 2 acts as a ‘front’ for MOD and accepts questions and reports from various civilian organisations and passes information to us”.
(b) In paragraph 9, a comment that in an internal meeting “the scientists and engineers present treated to topic seriously while non scientists (or those without a physical science background) made the usual jokes about little green men and mass hallucination!”.
(c) In paragraph 12(a) : “Rendlesham Forest : In the early 80’s a UAP landed outside of RAF Benwaters in a forest … There seems no doubt that something very strange occurred. …”.

Very interesting stuff...

RA
edit on 23-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

" I considered it unfortunate that (unlike other recent releases of batches of UFO files) scans of these files were not released online"

Isn't just as simple as there's no scans to put online and to make scans costs money they don't have.

Not everything has to be cloak and dagger

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
Isn't just as simple as there's no scans to put online and to make scans costs money they don't have.

Not everything has to be cloak and dagger

I don't think it has to be "cloak and dagger". I just said it was unfortunate.

Also, the scans exist already. (Sharing those scans within the restrictions imposed by the National Archives was the main point of this this thread...). But I still can't get permission to just openly post the scanned images of the documents - which can't be a matter of cost of scanning as no further scanning is required and it wouldn't cost the National Archives anything.

Basically, as I've said repeatedly over the years, it is my fond (if optimistic...) hope that making source materials freely available online in a searchable format may help improve the quality of modern debates regarding repotrs of "UFOs". This is a hope shared by quite a few prominent UFO researchers and skeptics. So, refusal of permission to allow scans of existing scans of relevant official documents to be openly and freely posted online is, well, unfortunate.
edit on 2-1-2018 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
But I still can't get permission to just openly post the scanned images of the documents - which can't be a matter of cost of scanning as no further scanning is required and it wouldn't cost the National Archives anything.

Does this policy willingly seek to exclude blind people?

Copyright exception using accessibility clause due to :

No audio or Braille copies being available at the national archives
No suitable accessible copies are commercially available.

Import Docs to Text to speech software and post on a YT educational channel (no revenue).

Is my Bro -Law off?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nick Pope has mentioned that the further 3 files that the Ministry of Defence has been planning on releasing are now at the National Archives at Kew.

I'll probably arrange for these files to be scanned and the scans made available as with the 15 files released last summer discussed above.

I also hope to be able to upload further official UFO files from New Zealand and Australia soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
Nick Pope has mentioned that the further 3 files that the Ministry of Defence has been planning on releasing are now at the National Archives at Kew.

Unfortunately, having taken a few minutes off work to look into this and some helpful comments by David Clarke, it looks like Nick Pope was mistaken and the further 3 files the Ministry of Defence has promised to release still haven't been released.

(Instead, the National Archives has simply released unredacted copies of 3 files which had been released in redacted form in 2008. One was released in May 2008 and the other two were released in October 2008. The unredacted copies are presumably released now because 30 years has passed since those files were closed. The number of files appears to be a coincidence). The redacted versions of these files are on the National Archives website at the links below (and on various third party websites) : discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk... discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk... discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Good thinking but I think someone can make accessible copies on a disabled persons behalf or a charity/educational establishment can make accessible copies available to a wider audience.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There was a new video of three supposed UFOs filmed in nz over the last week,on ufo today channel on YouTube,I watched it and it looked pretty legit,but don't know how to link it. Maybe someone could link it for viewing.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is such a fantastic and thorough thread. Thank you a thousand times for all your work in transcribing the documents as well as making every effort to share them with us. It appears even Wired magazine appreciates your investigative diligence:

Isaac Koi : The Sherlock Holmes of Space Men and Pop Stars

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join