It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Phoenix and new UK UFO files showing international interest among some government officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Section 9 : Postscript – New Avatar

Happened during page refresh....thought it was aliens

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
couldnt you just of posted the links instead of copying and pasting everything from them?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Section 9 : Postscript – New Avatar

To mark the start of work on assimilating UFO material from various archives, I have adopted a new borg-influenced Avatar which was kindly created for me by a member of ATS (Observer1) back at the end of 2012 when I started work on the scanning of UFO material – but I wanted to keep it until launching this project.

Incredible how you resisted using this awesome avatar for five years. Great work by Observer1!

And what an elaborate thread this is, it's hard to do it justice by just giving a flag and stars for the many posts/sections. This is all I can contribute for now but I keep my fingers crossed for lots of archive material getting posted here in future.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
couldnt you just of posted the links instead of copying and pasting everything from them?

I'm puzzled by your comment.

I didn't cut and paste anything (other than from 40 pages of my own notes which I've typed up...).

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is awesome! So glad to see you back dude. I wish I could help, but I'm not sure I have access to anything of use up here.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time and effort to post all this. You are amazing!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r
Incredible how you resisted using this awesome avatar for five years. Great work by Observer1!

Well, I do make rather long term plans...

Thanks again to Observer1 for the new Avatar.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
One other group which might be worth contacting is Norsk UFO Senter in Norway (Previously UFO Norge and NETI).

Not sure if they are up and running at the moment, but they seem to be working on a new joint website after the recent merger.

BT
edit on 21-12-2017 by beetee because: A Not had slipped in somehow

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Obvious I am going to fav this webpage, just so much dam information from a thoroughly respected source, the fact that you are willing and able to produce such documentation is more than generous BUT the fact you have been emailing and dealing with "the man" on behalf of others is nothing short of astounding.

May I thank you with genuine gratitude

IsaacKoi....arise

Sir Isaac Koi has a neat sound

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For those that want to see the files (and are prepared to respect Crown Copyright), I should highlight the outcome of discussions with the National Archives:

The prohibition on publication of images of the documents does not prevent me sharing those images on a password-protected website with other researchers. I am therefore willing and able to do this, with the kind (indeed, enthusiastic) agreement of the German journalist that make the relatively high quality searchable scans of these files.

Anyone receiving the files will have to comply with Crown Copyright rules, which - among other things - prohibit uploading images of (but not quotes from) the documents to an open website or otherwise publishing them, unless and until permission is obtained from the National Archives.

(I can be contacted via private messages here on ATS, by email at [email protected] or on Facebook).
edit on 21-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Holy sh1it bro!

This thread is gonna keep me busy for a while. Thank you for a classic ATS contribution! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Good grief Isaak this is work of art. Looking forward to this during the holidays. Thank you so much

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You're welcome, I enjoyed making that piece of Art for you and glad to see that resisting you could be futile, great to see you back with great things ahead..

I'll hope you find the right stuff to retrieve the material from the locations you want them to be scanned it's going to be a daring project to achieve. .
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 18:19:56 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 18:19:56 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Amazing thnx

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A wonderful thread, beautifully laid out and presented.

I always had the utmost respect for you but now, after you told us all you had left the scene, you came back...

Now, just as things are hotting up, with so much to say but not saying anything about the new stuff, rather bringing back to the fore if you will the musty old debates.

I am confused, both to the timing and the reasoning.

Nah, I am not.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great stuff as per usual Isaac despite your recent assimilation with the Borg.

Once again thanks to you and our 'Deutscher Freund" for the work on the most recent MoD files.

But what is going on at the National Archives?

I did find their policy with this last batch of files a little baffling if I may say so. The MoD seemed only too willing to get everything out there in previous years. Much of which is available digitally on the UK National Archives website (for a fee of course). Although we should remember initially everything was free of charge for a month after release.

I've also noticed that some files are supposedly available to view online but ....

"This record is available to view with our image viewer"

For example : Try this link to actually view the document without paying for the pdf version. It says low resolution. But it seems to be no resolution to make it readable. Pointless IMHO or is it my graphics card?

Now they are basically saying that the newly released files can be made available digitally provided the resolution is unacceptable for commercial use and password protected?

Is that because the current British Government's obsession with cutting public expenditure is to blame? Rather than any attempt to conceal official records? The National Archive's staff seemed to have created a satisfactory workaround to avoid infringing Crown Copyright. But who knows? They also deliberated for a long time over the release of these files and I believe 2 or 3 are still unavailable.

So that said.

Isaac have you ever considered another plan to archive the UFO information that is currently available on the web (and wayback machine)?. Wayback machine has helped me out many times. But I've also noticed a lot of news items, websites and blogs suddenly disappear and are never retrievable even via Wayback machine.

Just a thought....

edit on 21/12/2017 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Damn Isaac, you’ve really outdone yourself this time...again. Keep it up and continue fighting the good fight.✌️

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nice to see you still posting, In regards to Section 2(c). The Aurora video states there is a connection between Machrihanish AB and S-4. Is there an acknowledgment that S-4 exists south of Groom Lake like Lazar claimed?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Top notch sir! Top notch.

Truly a tribute to what we hope UFO/UAP phenomena investigation, information collation, and just plain encouragement of intelligent conversation is.

Great work and I will look to volunteer if opportunity presents itself.

PS. Not to pry but, is there any correlation of Project Phoenix and the To The Stars program. Both being released within a few days of each other ( TTS info dump ) and I see that Hal Puthoff endorsed your project statement.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Additional info

edit on 21-12-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Im quite certain the MOD has had, and continues to have, some interest in the subject of unidentified flying objects. Smart.

The MOD is spot on in many areas. In fact, a member here (not going to mention who they are for T and C reasons) contacted me once.

He may or may not have worked for the British MOD, and may or may not have filled me in on their interests in psychic phenomenon, particularly precognition.

Exciting stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join