It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we did it!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Funny how you say we did it. But really it'd be a policy coming down from the top. Trump.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I believe the op means, the fact that aliens and ufos is a more prevelant topic now, and is bigger then Jesus or the Beatles.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: intrptr

the washington flap was an warning

If we did shoot down and capture a ship and crew in 1947 and then the nations capital was buzzed 4 years later, thats the connection I drew. They mounted a rescue mission, came back and ratcheted up their presence to the public until the US relented and returned their ship and crew.

Militarys do that too, no man left behind...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I think that so far the "disclosure" shows that there is something to the UFO phenomena. It doesn't necessarily mean they are of an extraterrestrial origin.

There is still the possibility of a terrestrial origin, including such things as ancient civilizations. Our oceans still remain largely unexplored.

We should keep an open mind about the origins of these sightings. The real truth may be even more amazing that we currently believe.

-dex

In an infinite galaxy of stars, planets, and galaxy, would it not be better to postulate that we have infinite possibilities for ET's?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Militarys do that too, no man left behind...

Military? No! no no no. Not military! They are explorers, adventurers, philanthropists, physicians, missionaries, astronauts, and researchers!

What if the visits are vacation tours? Ya know "we have a ship leaving for Earth in ten days. Enjoy the scenic views of the entire planet, and participate in messing with their military minds. Then spend a seven-day holiday in their deep seas where you can swim, dive, and fishing is available for a fee. Meals are included in the package, including their delicious cows and other livestock. Corn on the cob where available".

Human clones are available on the site, and you can interact with them, observe them and be amazed at the way they procreate"

There. That sounds about right.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Military? No! no no no. Not military! They are explorers, adventurers, philanthropists, physicians, missionaries, astronauts, and researchers!

You left out Gardeners. Military too, ma'am. How frightened was washington when they started flying formation over the White House in 1952?

Give us back our crew and ship you took... or else!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

ignore trump
he is just an random corrupt executive, how somehown become the leader of the most powerfull nation on earth

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

as far as i know, there were many other crashes, the first one happened either in early 1940 or late 1930, and then there were thousands others mostly in the US desert and in the russian cold wasteland

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

as far as i know, there were many other crashes, the first one happened either in early 1940 or late 1930, and then there were thousands others mostly in the US desert and in the russian cold wasteland

"Thousands" I don't know about. The only good breadcrumbs trail leads back to Roswell. Because all the other combined, corroborating evidence over the years with other cases is missing.

You could intrigue me, show me your best Russian 'crash' case.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

the height 611 crash and that one that happened in the russian-chinese border( Nizhnizy Chegem crash)
edit on 24-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So maybe they have discovered another nation possesses a crashed UFO and are trying to develop military capabilities based on the technology. So they throw out there that we have seen them but don’t know what they are, while secretly also working on developing military capabilities, showing the weak hand and hoping they other shows their quasi strong hand prematurely. Then blast them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join