It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we did it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: intrptr

who cares about those corrupt rich pricks? what i care is the truth, the unknow

Well yah, me too.

Thats why I are here, too.

But don't look to gubment to tell you the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Thanks, buzz killer...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: humanoidlord

I'm not sure it's a big victory. It just may show the American people will believe anything the TV tells them to believe.

Thats the saddest thing of all.

They should disbelieve most everything the magic light box tells them.

People in the military are trained to listen to authority. The Christian religion is all about worshiping authority. What do you expect when someone comes on TV speaking with authority. This is exactly what I expect. The people in this country just love authoritarianism (at least enough to make politics in this country suck).

Like you said we been conditioned to it from an early age. The church teaches children to just believe without any actual evidence; Never doubt what you are taught in church, doubt is the devil. In schools the teachers desk is the precursor to the news desk. The Pulpit, the Podium and the News Desk are all used in church , school and politicians speeches to trigger our subservience...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Has something happened recently that UFO enthusiasts should be taken seriously?

Honest question, is this all over the f18 story?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Coverage across the nation

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

A good point, because the F18 stuff was still horrendously non-transparent. To The Stars have not eliminated the usual obfuscation, they've stuck to the same old principles. I mean, they are the source of this recent news, and yet no-one anywhere has mentioned To The Stars, even though there are logos in the video footage etc.

Yes, raising awareness is a good thing. But there's nothing much else "congratulatory" about the way they did it. And how much of what they have put out is true is up for debate, IMO. "Multi million dollar operation"... but... you only need 4 employees working on a 50k per annum salary for that to be a "million dollar operation" over 5 years, doesn't mean anything was actually ever spent on the research. Clarified? Is it feck. The released videos, especially the "rotating" one, your classic "cut the video before the end of the sighting" routine. Why? Did it become obvious that it was lens flare after it gets cut off in the released clip? Like I say, it's the same old game being played, lack of transparency, lack of honesty, nothing much congratulatory about it beyond it raising more awareness (and in some people's eyes, diminishing ridicule, but that remains to be seen really doesn't it).
edit on 21-12-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: SailorJerry

alreday seen it
i am kinda skeptic of the evidence, but what really matters here is the respect we are receiving

He didnt talk about that airforce video, in this interview, he was talking about the other evidence they have and the potential for more of it to be released and how the public needs to be diligent in pursuing it now that its been spotlighted in the media.

I can't watch videos right now. What EXACTLY is this evidence he's talking about? He's saying there's overwhelming evidence but WHAT is that evidence? Does he say? Does he even give any hints at specifics?
edit on 21-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

To the Stars brandishing it and then a company picking up the story and sharing it is basically the same thing.

a reply to: KansasGirl

he says basically everything the airforce has encountered, and the pentagon and gov have been trying to pursue and study suggests overwhelming evidence also in response to if there is more evidence of UFO's than just these videos he claimed much much much more.
edit on 21-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

My apologies I'm ruling you out..

link   
When the threat of terrorism is used up it's time to look to the sky. This "disclosure" coincides nicely with the "fall of ISIS".

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: humanoidlord

There's documentary evidence it is real. My point is it could be a secret military drone.

Or it could be a real extraterrestrial craft. I'm just pointing out "Unidentified" has more than one meaning.

It'd be difficult to control a drone like that. We don't have anything that can go that fast.

How do you know that? That's the point of the black programs- we aren't supposed to know what we have.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

originally posted by: Tempter

A good point, because the F18 stuff was still horrendously non-transparent. To The Stars have not eliminated the usual obfuscation, they've stuck to the same old principles. I mean, they are the source of this recent news, and yet no-one anywhere has mentioned To The Stars, even though there are logos in the video footage etc.

Yes, raising awareness is a good thing. But there's nothing much else "congratulatory" about the way they did it. And how much of what they have put out is true is up for debate, IMO. "Multi million dollar operation"... but... you only need 4 employees working on a 50k per annum salary for that to be a "million dollar operation" over 5 years, doesn't mean anything was actually ever spent on the research. Clarified? Is it feck. The released videos, especially the "rotating" one, your classic "cut the video before the end of the sighting" routine. Why? Did it become obvious that it was lens flare after it gets cut off in the released clip? Like I say, it's the same old game being played, lack of transparency, lack of honesty, nothing much congratulatory about it beyond it raising more awareness (and in some people's eyes, diminishing ridicule, but that remains to be seen really doesn't it).

I totally agree with you, marky. I think what you'll be told here about "why be excited?" is that it's a big deal because it's coming from former "official" sources (government). But I am super skeptical, because most of these former "official" sources are from the intelligence community, and I don't see why we should believe that they suddenly are shedding their former ways of misdirection and meddling and lies.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How do you know that?

Intuition. The thing that is always wiser than the mind

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
a reply to: markymint

To the Stars brandishing it and then a company picking up the story and sharing it is basically the same thing.

he says basically everything the airforce has encountered, and the pentagon and gov have been trying to pursue and study suggests overwhelming evidence also in response to if there is more evidence of UFO's than just these videos he claimed much much much more.

Yes but what is the evidence he's taking about?? Is he SPECIFIC about anything, or does he just say there's "evidence?" WHAT is the evidence? WHAT have they encountered and pursued and tried to study?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How do you know that?

Intuition. The thing that is always wiser than the mind

This is part of why the UFO community is not taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Having the witness sightings show up on radar and go exactly to what was witnessed. Videos, eye-witness testimonials, radar proof,

But the lie of the mind will always say "that isn't proof" and even if you saw a triangular craft "that isn't proof" "could be a hologram or hallucination" and even the mind lie will say as it bumps their forehead (craft) "wasn't real"

Until you wanna wake up to your inuition or stop trying to deliberately spread disinfo as your own strange co-op with the mind devil

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

erm, no
but it will be better yes

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

ok

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

this and that video

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Having the witness sightings show up on radar and go exactly to what was witnessed. Videos, eye-witness testimonials, radar proof,

But the lie of the mind will always say "that isn't proof" and even if you saw a triangular craft "that isn't proof" "could be a hologram or hallucination" and even the mind lie will say as it bumps their forehead (craft) "wasn't real"

Until you wanna wake up to your inuition or stop trying to deliberately spread disinfo as your own strange co-op with the mind devil

Deliberately spread disinfo? Surely you cannot be referring to me. Because I haven't tried to spread any information- if you will notice, what I've done is ASK QUESTIONS.

Why do some people in this and other related threads have so much trouble with asking questions? I'm trying to get MORE INFORMATION. There are claims being made, and I'm simply asking questions. What is wrong with getting clarification? Or trying to?

Most of the responses to questions here, if the questions are coming from the side of even a hint of skepticism, are answered with "stop trolling" or "wrongheaded negativism" or "stop trying to deliberately spread disinfo as your own strange mind co-op with the devil." WHAT?

Regarding intuition: I believe intuition is real. I've had many experiences with intuition that proved to be correct. I even believe that psychic experiences are possible- I have a twin brother, and we've had many strange and fascinating experiences with telepathy.

What I meant with my comment about it on regard to your answer, was that "intuition" will not, currently anyway, be accepted by the scientific community as any kind of valid answer to why we should believe that the UFO phenomenon is otherworldly, or that the technology we are discussing isn't "ours." I was commenting that that is one of the reasons this subject isn't taken seriously. Make sense? You don't have to agree but responding with "disinfo spreader!" is ridiculous, and I'm pretty sick of it. If you want the subject to make any progress, you all who are so sensitive to questions better toughen up and get to answering the questions that are posed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join